• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A neat way to get girls foot-tickled

Because it's a stranger, so you have no idea how the touch will be perceived. Will you be accidentally triggering a bad memory and causing them distress? Will you scare them? Are they a person with some issue that you know nothing about? Or maybe they're just a reasonable person, like myself, who doesn't welcome people they don't know touching them. Personally it pisses me off when someone I don't know touches me for any reason, and I don't care what their intention was.

Other people's issues are of course not your problem... unless you choose to violate the social contract and touch them without permission. Now suddenly you've given them no choice but to deal with you and your personal views of how your touch should be received.

Especially a touch like a tickle which causes involuntary movement and is often associated with some minor childhood trauma. Who are you, the hypothetical toucher, to determine for another person what they should or should not be ok with having done to them by someone they don't know?

It's inappropriate to put the most positive spin on it and make it a favorable interaction in your own mind by your own definition, when you actually have no idea how 50% of the people involved are likely to feel about it.

Without any idea how it will be received, you have to assume, if you're a polite and reasonable person, that the touch will be intrusive and unwelcome.

In short, if it's friendly it's a tickle - if it's a touch that you're throwing out into the void with no sense of how it will be received, it becomes a grope because the other person might interpret it that way, and their interpretation is the one that rules the situation because they didn't ask to be put into it.

Absolutely, this.

This kinda happened by accident, but since then when I try it, it is about 60% successful.

I have a backyard pool, and have parties occasionally. One summer party, a girl I know was mouthing off to me in a teasing way. I quickly bent over and grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder and told her, "that's it, you're going in the pool,". Of course she was shrieking and I wasn't going to throw her in. Then a cool thing happened.

She (and every girl I have picked up like this) bends her knees which raises her feet to about shoulder height, and her soles were basically right in front of another girl (who knew her). The other girl give her soles a nice quick tickle as she laughed at us.

Since then, I have done this probably a dozen times, and the majority of the time, when I carry a girl over to another girl (I love f/f), she gets tickled. Obviously you have to make sure she's barefoot, and you have to play it off somehow why you're standing in front of someone with this chick over your shoulder, but it's a pretty natural interaction.

Anyway, thought I'd share. Happy tickling!

I don't have a pool or friends with a pool. Neat way=not so neat.

I'll tell you what works. Talk to girls and just say it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back