• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a need

miami_tickler

TMF Novice
has anyone ever had the need to just tickle someone? or be tickled? kind of like "needing food" or "needing a drug"?

oh im sure almost everyone has felt that way before. It especially sucks when you need to tickle someone and yet there is NO ONE you can tickle for months!

Yes, the "craving" as I sometimes have called it affects us all, I expect, to varying degrees.

I wouldn't say as far as needing food or drug but....

If its a fetish for you, think of it this way... If you haven't had sex in a while, how long do you go before its ALWAYS on your mind more than it is usually.

I would say its a similar feeling!

Yes.

I've been around girls who I've found attractive, just hanging out, and depending on how they're dressed... say, if the girl is wearing a short skirt, and thin ankle socks... then I could be there the whole time thinking about it, about what it would be like to just take her and tickle her like crazy, or even to ask and see if she'd be interested... or just generally thinking of how her feet look under those socks, and how ticklish they are. SO FRUSTRATING! I just sit there thinking about it, trying hard to keep up with the conversation going on around me.

Luckily this has really only happened a few times in my life. At least, the sitting around for hours thinking about it with a hot chick around that really gets me going and not being able to do anything about it.

I still think about tickling in general like a billion times a day :p

And yes, sometimes I REALLY want it, and I get incredibly frustrated and depressed at times having not done it ever, and not doing it now.

My name is Christopher, and I am a tickling addict......

Christopher

Yes. :couch:

Just like the need for food, also known as hunger, my brain can tell my body to hold off until an appropriate time and place is at hand.

As bad as it may be to need to tickle someone, it can be just as bad or worse to need to be tickled and have absolutely no human contact.

simple way to put it... tickling is *my* drug.... thus, yes, the need for it when i don't have it....

I find myself in that kind of headspace usually when I'm super stressed out. Having a kickass session is the best stress reliever on the face of the planet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back