• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New addition to the family!

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Everyone,
I want you all to meet Sammy, my new Yorkie boy pup!

Sammy1.jpg

He's 9 1/2 weeks old and weighs 2.6 lbs. You are now his new Aunties and Uncles!:p

Last edited:
truer wordswere never spoken hal

congrats mia, i assume he resmbles his father?! lol
mia those nails/hands of yours...wow! i know how i would spend the weekend if i could, and you would! lol
steve

Well, if he just isn't the most adorable thing. Congrats and have fun with your new addition. I have a ton of animal friends myself, so I wish you the best.:cool:

While I'm at it, here's another one...

SammyandMommy.jpg

Sammy and Sleep Deprived Mommy Mia "It must be Puppy Love" :lovestory :p

Not only am I ticklish, I can be hopelessly corny too:D

Yorkies?

Mia, do you know what you've gotten into..lol? Yorkies are both addictive and completely crazy!! Good luck to you both, you're going to need it! I used to do a lot of work with the associates of a Rescue organization out here (Noahs Ark), and we had a waiting list of people who wanted Yorkies....masochists indeed! Have fun... Q

He is SO Cute! Congratulations Mom!

Now I'll have to get pics with Laguna and Talle' to post so I can show you my babies.

I really wanted a small dog like a Yorkie but I think I ended up with a Moose! Talle', our stray that's staying with us, is 7 months old and about 50 pounds. And she thinks she's a lap dog! At least she's not like my brother's Great Dane who is 180 lbs and also thinks she's a lap dog! LOL

Someday I'll get a REAL lap dog like Sammy. Boy he's just too cute for words!

QBWeaver said:
He is SO Cute! Congratulations Mom!

Now I'll have to get pics with Laguna and Talle' to post so I can show you my babies.

I really wanted a small dog like a Yorkie but I think I ended up with a Moose! Talle', our stray that's staying with us, is 7 months old and about 50 pounds. And she thinks she's a lap dog! At least she's not like my brother's Great Dane who is 180 lbs and also thinks she's a lap dog! LOL

Someday I'll get a REAL lap dog like Sammy. Boy he's just too cute for words!

180 lbs?!?!?!?! That ain't a dog, it a horse!! LOL

Dogs/Horses...

pubimage.asp

Here's one of my furry friends...and yes, he is half green, that's NOT a photo problem. I dared to have freshly cut grass...his bottom half is even worse! This is Murphy, 110 pounds of strange dog. Q

That's funny, my Bassett Hound's name is Murphy. Go figure.:cool:

Bassett? Columbo's dog? Those dogs which are two dogs long and only half a dog high? I love them!:D

And Q, a GREEN dog? This place is really going to the dogs... :manicd:

Congratulations on the cute little doggie, he looks really adorable. Give him a big hello from Uncle Kurchatovium.

Good looking chap, your new addition is, Mia. When my brother got a puppy, he was at it's beck and call for the first couple of weeks. He used to keep the leash around his wrist when he was sleeping. That pup used to wake him up at all hours!

Yes... .180 lbs of Great Dane and as gentle as a lamb. Chloe dresses up for Christmas and goes out to the cars delivering Candy canes to the kiddies who get a real kick out of her.

So our canine family now consists of....

The late Scooter - ours
Laguna Seca- Border Collie - my son's
Talledega - Pit Bull/Ridgeback/Terrier mix - mine
Chloe - Great Dane - Brothers' dog
JC - German Shepherd - another Brothers's dog
Joe - Boxer - and yet another Brothers' dog
Giallo - Golden Lab - Uncles' dog

Laguna is the smallest at 45 lbs and Chloe the largest at 180 lbs. If you love dogs it's really fun to go on vacation with our family! Thank heavens they all get along so well.

Talle' is lying here trying to sneak up on her tail but it keeps getting away! LOL

Grieving...
My little Sammy got his wings on sat, 11/16/19.

RIP my little angel.
02/15/02-11/16/19

F07A0474-F33F-440E-BD02-C157F069336C.jpeg
2E37C0DC-7132-4291-927A-E57ECFB8C1B6.jpeg

ps...
I wish I could find the pic that went with this original post from 2002. If anyone knows how I can get my hands on it, please let know. I don’t see it here on this original post... maybe because I’m on my iPhone??

Really want that pic. :dropatear:dropatear

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back