• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New Jipsy pic (*/F Upperbody)

cyclypse

TMF Master
Figured she needs to get tickled SOMETIME...might as well be now! =3

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• Anime316_Jipsy_Tickled.jpg
    Anime316_Jipsy_Tickled.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 1,592
Last edited:
Mwahaha, finger-tentacles...that's so awesome... xD

Didn't realize you were still here, 316...I've admired your stuff as a lurker, and I'm quite excited to see another cool piece from you, now!! :happy: Poor Jipsy... (or maybe, lucky...?? ;))

Very nice, it's nice to see you're still active in the community despite your dedication to your work, also it seems based on this your plans to make Jipsy a mainstream character has fallen through.

Speaking of which what exactly prompted you to attempt to make Jipsy a mainstream character?

It hasn't "fallen through", i just never really attempted to make her mainstream. I don't intend to bring her back as a full time tickling subject, as i'm still constantly writing her story and improving upon parts i've already written. That way, if work every dries up for an extended period, i'll have plenty of time to focus on making Jipsy's story into comic form. =)

My goal with her isn't really to make her to mainstream (ie. like what ozzy did with Yenny)...i'm a storyteller, and i just have a story i need to tell. =)

Sooooo cute... you improved quite a bit since last time. Good luck with going mainstream, we all wish that for you!!!

Nice work, m8. Very cute picture, and it is good to see Jipsy back.

Say, is it just me, or has Jipsy... developed... during her absence?

A fond feline friend returns! Jypsy hasn't consented to squirm for our pleasure in many a moon, and her absence has been keenly felt! Of course, she's not precisely "consenting" now... whatever tendrilled plant or slime beast she's provoked, it knows the ideal way to exact vengeance! Ties that bind pale before ties that bind and also prod sensitive areas! The lady whips and strains in a perfectly tuned ballet of tickly suffering, her countenance screwed up against sensation she can barely tolerate (yeah... just wait till that hovering tentacle starts in on her tale! We'll witness some really wild gyrating then!) Much as I adore our dear Jypsy girl, I love the spectacle of her twisting agony that much more! Selfish love, without a doubt... but very, very intense! Please don't make us wait so long for another searing view, Anime! (If not in tickle straits, more mundane activity will do! 'Long as we somehow get our Jypsy fix!)

Its so great to see Jipsy again I've missed her quite alot. very pleased to see you more on the fourms Anime316 :D

Looking on this again reminds me how awesome it is. Yes, Jipsy, writhe for us! :p The close-up on her upperbody brings all the little tickles into focus; the small tentacles which might be swallowed by a full-body show get their chance to shine here, prodding themselves in every tender place. Poor Jipsy, as is her wont, seems to be not completely enjoying this. Unlucky for her, delightful for us. :happy:

Thx so much guys! =) Glad to be back! Be on the look out for more! Trying to come up with a nice feet scene involving either Jipsy or Yuri....or both.

thanks again =)

*rant*

*rail*

You would go and have to post a new picture while I'm in the land of no Internet otherwise known as Japan, wouldn't you? Fortunately, I've managed to communicate to the persons running this fine Internet cafe establishment that I would like to sit down and use the Internet. So now I get to see this awesome picture and download it - by the way, I certainly hope you do post another picture, it's been way too long since you've made anything and your style has improved yet again! I like it.

I motion that the feather finds its way to a rather more vulnerable spot next time, by the way.

*flies off, frantically trying to cram more browsing into an hour's worth of Internet*

P.S. I'm not really here yet. I need my gaijin card before I can go and yell at Yahoo BB about getting some Internet, though maybe I can try posting from my swiss army knife of a cell phone...

Did Jipsy take one too many Gozombas? (Get this it's an actual pill!)

Welcome back Jipsy!! She's looking great, must be taking extra vitamins! Keep that up. And to have her lovely underarms played with for us is just delightful. She is such a good sport and its looks like she is having so much fun.

I would love see a new pic with Jipsy and Yuri. How about a tickling contest between the two to see which one can last the longest without laughing; just a thought.

I've missed your stuff 3:16. You are, by far, my favorite artist. Good to hear from you again.

Lol i can't help but notice all the references to Jipsy's....*clears throat* development...which i find awesome since i hadn't drawn much bigger than they use to be, so it's nice to know even subtle changes can be noticed. But...you guys aren't complaining about them, are you? =)

So nice to hear from everyone again, especially old friends! Can't wait to share more of Jipsy of Yuri with you guys, whether it be in ticklish situations or in (the eventual, and yet again revised) the actual comic.

P.S. You think Jipsy's changed? Wait till you see Yuri =3

Lol i can't help but notice all the references to Jipsy's....*clears throat* development...which i find awesome since i hadn't drawn much bigger than they use to be, so it's nice to know even subtle changes can be noticed. But...you guys aren't complaining about them, are you? =)

So nice to hear from everyone again, especially old friends! Can't wait to share more of Jipsy of Yuri with you guys, whether it be in ticklish situations or in (the eventual, and yet again revised) the actual comic.

P.S. You think Jipsy's changed? Wait till you see Yuri =3

Geez, talk about teasers!!! :laughing:

Can't wait, Mr. Man, sir!! :happy:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back