• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A newbie's long over dew Nest Success Story and Shout Out

Rustenexcel87

Verified
Hi all, well it took me a week to write this. I wanted to sit down and think this out.

Nest was an awesome weekend. It was a great success for me on so many levels. It was truly an honor and privilege to be a part of this gathering.

First off Nest for me was a way to challenge myself. I tend to be very shy in new situations. When first presented with a new situation I tend to be a little quiet. I'm always worried about making a bad impression. Various experiences in my past have made me react this way. At times I have let this extreme shyness get the better of me. I'm now at a point in my life where I refuse to let these feelings control me.
When faced with a new situation my first reaction is to run away and hide from the world.My first night at Nest was no exception. I was very nervous . I knew this would happen. All I wanted to do was run and hide out in my room. Coming alone made this worse then it usually is. Despite all these feelings I refused to give into my internal struggle. What would hiding out prove? I sat in 4 hours of bumper to bumper traffic and 2 hours on the road to be there. There was know way I was going to let this opportunity pass me by. In the last few years I have been challenging myself to try new things. It is always hard at first but each day I try to step out of my comfort zone. I keep telling myself always doing what is comfortable was not working before so It's up to me to affect change.
Nest was first like a pool. You jump in and you freeze once you immerse yourself in the water you quickly warm up. By the first night I felt like I belonged there. There was a sense of community there evident from the start from when they went over the rules.It is evident the organizers of Nest care about the individual person and their personal choices by enacting rules that are designed to keep everyone safe and at the same time validated. Even thought they are common sense rules they went over them in a way that showed how much they care for the people of the community. Treating people with dignity and respect was what made this such a nice experience.

I met so many awesome people at Nest:yourock: I know I will forget some people but I feel a need to single out some individuals who made this an experience I will never forget.

Skipadeedoodah: thank you for making me feel welcome from the start. A little invitation to karaoke made the difference. I was a bit too shell shocked @ that point to come, (something I will not be for the next nest) however it made all the difference. You were one of the first in a never ending stream of genuinely nice people I met and your sincerity helped put me at ease to open up to this adventure.

LeeAllure– Wow you are an amazing woman. You made me feel welcome from the start. You picked up on my apprehension but were very reassuring. Meeting you was like being with a celebrity I was star struck. Thanks for approving me to come this year.

RobAce – Rob you are a funny guy who's awesome to be around. I appreciate the yoga class I always wanted to try one but felt I would not be able to keep up. Now that I took yours I'm gonna take the classes @ at my gym and also try new classes I have been to afraid to try. I appreciate you letting me play in the match game at dinner that gave me a chance to step out my comfort zone and challenge myself even more. Those vids you had on your computer were hilarious. You got a sense of humor to rival my own and I look forward to interacting with you on the board.

My fellow newbie Norman – I did not expect to come to Nest and have a deep philosophical convo but I ended up having one with even thought I did not first want to go there but it was done in a constructive way that racked my brain but ensnared the senses. while we just have to agree to disagree on the issue we discussed know I reached a very high level of respect of both you and I left the conversation respecting myself even more.

ViperGTS - I only got to talk to you a bit in passing on Saturday but it was totally awesome to meet you. It’s always fun to met people who do vid’s although my collection is mostly f/m I like to mix it up once in a while and expand my horizons so at times I do go the m/f route. Seeing that there seem to be more f lees out there I figure it's logical thing to do is get more into the scene and see if I meet any women and see if I can get them to switch it up. Thanks for all the advice on how to go about meeting up with people and striking up a tickling conversation, it was much appreciated man.

My roommate Sam- It was awesome meeting you. Thanks for splitting the room you're a real cool guy to sit around with a shoot the bull and would love to keep in touch. You saw I was a bit quiet at first and you picked up on it. You showed some concern and it just so put me at ease I truly appreciate that. Thanks again

tklee88: Thanks for private messaging the newbies before the event. It made me as a newbie feel welcome from the start. I enjoyed your performance with subtle feather and it was nice sitting with you guys for dinner.

Texas Tickler I read a lot of your post on the board before meeting you and I know you would have an awesome sense of humor. My assumption was proved this past weekend. Glad you got the Vegas question in the match game. I would have shown how sick and twisted my sense of humor could be, probably not good for an un established newbie. Glad I dodged that bullet. Anyway it was a pleasure meeting you and I'm looking forward to reading more of you post.

Joanne: Thanks for my first play experience @ nest although I put myself before as 60% Lee and 40% Ler telling me I was a good tickler shifted me 50/50 now, Sorry I did not get a chance to get strapped down by you and let you assert some revenge but all in good time hehehe I will say you were devious during distraction. I'll keep in touch.

Iroc18269 :I would have never guessed a convo about tickling would turn into of all things a convo about emergency services. Next thing I know your telling me you work 911 and I'm telling you I'm an EMT (although expired at the moment), The convo went to ambulances and good calls we were on. It goes to show you it's not just ticking that a lot of us have in common.

Aveneger you picked up on me being a little apprehensive you gave me some words of encouragement on Saturday and they were much appreciated.

baldadonis and sasaxrah : Dave I knew you for some time, always nice to catch up with you and it was a pleasure meeting you Sarah. I want to thank the both of you for your advice. I will be showing up at the munches in the future. Since we live so close we should all get together from time to time and do drinks or something. It's truly a pleasure.

waitin2btkled - Small world man. Never thought I would run into someone who hangs out in Astoria @ Nest. I'll keep an eye out for you @ Studio Square among other places. You were yet another person who gave me a lot of advice and put me @ ease and I truly appreciate that man.

Finish

You never know what impact your actions have. The people here and others I met @ Nest gave me an experience that has made me feel renewed and validated.

Nest was a success on so many levels.The most important being the connections I made there that I hope to continue by actively posting on this forum and going to meet-ups. The other reason was because I challenged myself to step out of my comfort zone. I continued this trying new things trend by signing up to be a driver for the volunteer ambulance organization I work for (I have been afraid to drive the big rigs after backing into a tree a few years back) Had I not embraced the challenge to stick out Nest I would have never attempted this new challenge.

To those who read this before the next Nest who are thinking of going for the first time. I urge you to take full advantage of this awesome opportunity. If you are serious about going though, I urge you to start posting first a few months in advance. You will be able to put a face with a name and telling someone you read their post is an excellent ice breaker. What follows is are realizations I made @ Nest.

Before Nest I would of put me @ 60% lee and 40% ler. Now I can see myself as 50/50. My preference for the fetish is f/m, I always wish I was the one getting the tickling but I know I'm a very skilled ler and have been ticking a few of the women I hang out with this week with great reactions might I add. I tend to think I'll do the m/f thing and do it good but I will always do it with the hopes of my lee will extract some revenge on me.
What can I say. I'm the guy people look to when they need someone to be strong. I accept that and will run with it. I'm in charge in my chosen profession and in my outside activities. The idea of a beautiful women being able to control me by wiggling her soft fingers over me turning me into a ball of giggle just appeals to me.
With this said I also learned to accept parts of the fetish that might not be my thing. I get a charge out of being a lee that I don't get as a ler. As a ler I have fun but as a lee I can get turned on in most situations.
The cool thing about Nest is it don't matter what your into. Most of the women who I talked to were lees. Most men I shot the bull with were lers. It did not matter. The fact that we were into something that had to do with tickling was enough to break the ice for conversations that helped me start to make new friends. To me it don't matter what people are into in this fetish. I need not play with a girl who is a straight lee and not tickle me back but I can still have a cool convo with her. I was not interested in a m/m experience @ nest but I did not meen I could not chill out with some cool guys @ the bar and just shoot the bull about what we're into in the fetish or for that matter something having nothing to do with tickling. I learned to except what people are into and give them validation. F/F for instance is not my first preference, however it is for many. Getting to know people from nest you learn to accept their individual choice. They might not be compatible play partners for the play party; however they may turn out to be your next very close friend who will give you validation as you give him or her the same.

Well all thanks for listening. Nest was awesome. I'll see you all on the boards.

Dave

I'm glad you had such a great time! It was great meeting you! :)

Fantastic thread Dave. I only hope everyone gets to read this and know how great an experience NEST can really be.

It was great to have you there. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Rob

It was so awesome to meet you :) Even though you were shy, you really made an effort to come out of your shell and talk to people, and it was perfect. I'm sorry we didn't run into eachother on Sunday, but I'd definitely like to take a rain check ;)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back