• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A nice afyer work surprise

JaySnow

TMF Master
Ok, my wife was off work today but I unfortunately had to work.

As luck would have it I got to leave work about 45 minutes early. I called her to tell I'd be home a bit early and she said she was doing some housework to which I replied"Oh yeah? In those sexy heels and lingerie no doubt LOL" Her reply was priceless, "How did ya KNOW?!?! If you get home soon enough you might even see me in my cleaning clothes before everyone else comes home LOL" I don't have to tell you but I may have fractured the speed limit here and there.

I got home, hung my jacket up and went into the living room. There she was sitting in a little pink teddy and my FAVORITE heels she has. These are the shoes.View attachment 512141

Honestly I was surprised to see her dressed like that, I just thought i was getting some action! She stood up and greeted me with a deep passionate kiss and led me to the bedroom. When we got into the bedroom I began kissing her neck and my hands were roaming over her entire body. I ran my hands up under her teddy and gently dragged my fingers down her sides and along the sides of her size C breasts while we kissed. She slowly pulled out of the kiss and broke into the cutest and soft giggle saying "Oooo hehehe you're tickling me." I apologized and she said it was fine. I then began caressing her cute ass and she again began giggling. I knew it was one of those days where she is extra extra ticklish, there's no accounting for it LOL. She undressed me and then sat on the edge of the bed. Needless to say I was fully aroused. She grabbed my butt and pulled me into her as she sat on the edge of the bed. I pushed her onto her back as I stood next to the bed. She wrapped her legs around me, reached down and guided me into her. I then pinned her arms down by her wrists as I thrusted into her. I began kissing her breasts and licking her PERFECT nipples. That drives her insane with pleasure and today was no different but after about 30 seconds she began giggling saying"Oh my gawd that tickles!" Then she erupted into a full blown belly laugh interrupted by moans as I thrusted into her. After about three minutes I gave her a break and I stood straight up and grabbed her ankles as I continued to thrust deep into her. She was out of breath and moaning like crazy. Her sexy heels were still on and her legs smelled of the berry lotion she applied earlier. I just gazed at her amazing legs and absolutely PERFECT little feet in her shoes. I behaved for a few minutes but I gave into my desires and while I held the spike of her right heel with my left hand I began to gently run one finger along her precariously exposed arch that was afforded no protection from her shoe. She immediately began giggling and I could tell she was attempting to wiggle her foot but I had TOTAL control of her foot. Her foot being in the shoe she was unable to scrunch her foot and wiggle her toes. I just kept tickling her arch as I thrusted deep into her. She began laughing louder and louder with intermittent moans. I kept tickling and driving into her. It wasn't long before she was punching the mattress with one hand as she actually pulled her hair with the other as she laughed like she was possessed with tears and almost panic in her eyes. All she could say between her howls of laughter " Oh my GAHAHAHAHAD Pleheheheheas GAHAHAHAHAD nooo morrrrrrre hahahahah!" I don't have to tell you, I was in shock! I truly think this was the most intense I have ever tickled her. All I was doing was gently tickling her silky smooth arch. I had to stop to give her a break and before I exploded. She regained her senses as I continued to steadily ride her. She had both legs crossed Indian style on my chest as I continued to drive into her. In one lighting quick motion she tore off both shoes and threw them across the room. I began laughing and feigned a protest. She closed her eyes and said all out of breath "No way are you doing that again, my foot was trapped, it was fucking torture!" I said "Now I have access to your adorable toes and the rest of your feet!" Her reply was perfect, "I don't care! Tickle all you want, at least I can wiggle my toes!" Well,,, I kissed, licked, nibbled and tickled her little feet as I fucked her like a wild animal. Her laughter and moaning was the icing on the cake and after a few minutes I exploded like a cannon! It was an awesome experience! She is an angel!

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
I hope you two are doing that when you're 90. You sound like a terrific couple.

I have to say this, that is actually what my girlfriend and I do, she wears high heel sandals sometimes low cut pumps and I go to town also, tickling her exposed arches,scratching them lightly then I pull the heel of the shoe away from the sole of her foot and wiggle my finger down to scratch the beginning of the ball of her foot sandwitching my finger between the sole of the sandal and her exposed foot also wile I swear I am going to blast her right thru the headboard! She loves to have her feet tickled and has informed me that if I don't tickle her feet she will find it hard to get herself off. But of course I am going to have to reinforce the headboard and enjoy her fantastic feet

I think that was a great story.
Thanks for letting us all in.
Keep on sharing your expieriences my brother.

You are the Pimp Daddy! Thank you for sharing!

LMAO Thank you my brother! It really is just years of marriage and trust between my bride and I, you know what I'm talking about. She wasn't always so comfortable in her own skin but as she has matured, myself as well, she has learned how to use ALL her assets to bring me to heel, as it were lol.

Hey Restraints! Thanks man! I hope to be so lucky. As she gets older she hasn't become less ticklish and has become far more accommodating. 90 years old she'll be in trouble, she won't be able to struggle as much LOL

Nice story, indeed!

Found on the Web: "If you don't laugh at least once while having sex, you're having sex with the wrong person!" You and your wife have obviously found the right person!

Amazing tale. Amazingly written as well. Thanks for sharing! Bonus points for the visual aid.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back