• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Poker theme'd Tickling game??

TeNNis_MAn

TMF Poster
Well 1st off i luv poker.. and obvioulsy tickling as well; so i combined the two and BAM.. a kick ass tickling game.

So whats everyone think about a Nl holdem tickling game?
1st way.. Cash style
- Chips would represent tickling time
- You could bet however much you'd wish at any point
- If you bust out you have the option to "buy" back in :)
- Have everybody buy-in with say 20 minutes of time on the table. Now if there down to 15 minutes after 20 minutes of playing, Well they have to make up that 5min of time to continue! haha
- If they bust they are in the whole 20 whole minutes of tickling! Maybe you'll show mercy b/c you got lucky on them..or maybe you won't b/c they busted you earlier..;p

Ok or you could run it like a tournament
Say you have 5 people playing..
- each person buys in for 10 minutes.
- In this game you can't buy back in
- If your first, 2nd, or 3rd to go broke...well you know what happeneds..
- Only the last 2 players left in the tournament are safe from the tickling.
- those two people play to determine who dishes out more of the exciting punishment ;p

I tried to make it as short as i could.. there's a ton of possible ways to do it. To make the games go quicker you could just have higher blinds and antes. So 1 game could potentially take like 15 - 20 minutes, where real poker takes hours.

Let me know what you think!

I'd be glad to play at a table with me and four women. It would a winning situation no matter who ends up with all the chips. :D

Hey there i have sorta played a tickling poker game with a friend not the same way as u described, it was a lil more simple, we had no chips and i jst taught her how to play so i suggest use tickle time as chips. Same way as texas hold em, wen u get ur cards u bet how many second of tickling ur willing to bet usually starts with 5 seconds then on the flop u bet again ect. Then after the hand is through u write down the amount of tickle time the person tht losses has, we played after 5 rounds we would tally up the tickling and distribute the punishment! So we played a few rounds and usually only got up to 2-3mins of tickling which i of course went for her highly sensetive feet and all up tickled them for 10 minutes luckly for me she kept losing and after a while jst kept her feet on my laps and wld say 'jst tickle them' after every round.

Nice thats cool buddy, thx for sharrin! I believee there should be more poker games just like that lol

I think whats happening is everybody is trying too comment about how much they luvv this game at the exact same time. There-by not letting anybodys comments get through the Jam.
:p lol

Hmm...I played strip tickle poker with a lee friend of mine years ago. It was...awesome. :)

Poker???? I'm still trying to get my ler friend on the tickle twister band wagon lol. He's coming around though :).

regardless of if its tournament or just single game style, id be elimated first everytime. lol im TERRIBLE at poker.

Poker???? I'm still trying to get my ler friend on the tickle twister band wagon lol. He's coming around though :).

tickle twister? lol im mildly curious how thats played.

but either way these are 2 games i wont ever let my b/f know about.... or maybe i will ;). lol

Hmmm, not a poker fan but if these rules were implemented, I'm sure I'd learn very quickly.......and probably stay up to watch 'Poker After Dark'.

Shit, homes, you could add tickling to most games and at least Iwould be interested. If you could somehow work it into Settlers of Catan or Axis and Allies, you would be my new hero.

I'd have to play with a different set of people, though.:flatstare:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back