• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A pretty Chinese college student on stock at Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia /f feet

How much do you like the picture?

• Very much

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • OK

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Not at all

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

on_storm

TMF Regular
There is a pillory and a stock next to the Courthouse in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia, USA. There is no admission fee unless you want to go into the exhibit houses. That is, anyone can feel free to put their bare feet in the stock and get tickled by friends (or any passersby!). However, there are no costumed people standing next to tickle you. Anyway, I find the pillory is more favored - by children.
I wonder anyone knows any other stock in public display for the use of anyone who is interested.
http://www.sosmm.com/bbs/UploadFile/2004-8/200481544528935.jpg
If the vote result is favorable, I may post some more.

PLEASE! post more like that!

That is a great pic. (but post them here in the new non-tickle forum)

Ray

suggestion to moderator

I would suggest a more informative direction be given in the Tickling Images forum when a posting is moved to some other place. Currently, the title field has this "moved:?a href="showthread.php?s=34 ... threadid=47531" thing and it hardly tells people where to find the posting moved. Thx.

Follow-up: Oh, for some reason, my browser was not able to display the thread title as a hyperlink. It displayed (in the Tickling Forum) this "a href=showthread.php?s=34 ... threadid=47531" thing, which is non-clickable.

Last edited:
There is no way to change that as far as I know. The thread can still be clicked on and it will take you directly to where it was moved.

The picture was awesome! I hope you decide to post more.

Ray

thats one of the things i never understood ray...what good is it mocing the post if the post still has the header in the section it shouldnt have been in?? LOL...it still clutters up the offended section..LOL

Very nice pic! I want to see more! :D

Btw: If you click on the moved thread you can see at the beginning of the page where to find now: -> The Tickling Media Forum > MEDIA > Images > Non-Tickling Image Forum > A pretty Chinese college student on stock at Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia /f feet

Re: Photoshop??

freddyy said:
Looks pieced together?

Is it real?

I agree, both posted pics look fake. Still pretty cool, though!

:D I would like to tickle whoever's soles those are in the picture. Hopefully their hers. :D

Re: Photoshop??

freddyy said:
Looks pieced together?

Is it real?

I agree as well...look at her hands.

Having said that, it IS a good shot of somebody's soles.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back