• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question for all the Lees......but lers can answer too!!!

red devil

3rd Level Red Feather
So if this has been asked before forgive me!

I was thinking today that if you get tickled on one part of you body and then someone else joins in to tickle another part at the same time....what does this do for the ticklish sensation....does it increase or stay the same.....and if your being tickled on 3, 4 or even 5 different parts at the same time does your brain just focus on one part at a time or does this become so unbearable?????

I hope this makes sense......!!

If your a ler....do you think if you tickle a lee on 2 different parts at once does this increase the ticklishness????

I look forward to your replys and thank you in advance for them!!:yourock:

I'm good at focusing on multiple things at once, and on top of that, I like being overstimulated. So I usually feel all of it together, with no decreased sensation from focusing on several places at the same time. It's fun. :D

Multiple ticklers increase the sensation greatly for me. It can become overwhelming, which is wonderful. :D

It's a mixed bag for me. At times it can increase the level of torture 1000x but sometimes it just overwhelms my brain to the point that the spots that are usually the absolute worst become....diluted I guess? It greatly depends on who is tickling me as well.

if someone tickled my armpits while another got my feet or ribs then it would increase the sensation by alot. If someone tickled each foot at the same time then it probably wouldnt lol

LOL. I love how threads like this, which are probably designed to get responses from the ladies of TMF, tend to draw lots of replies and often lead to vigorous debates between the men and actually garner very few female responses.

LOL. I love how threads like this, which are probably designed to get responses from the ladies of TMF, tend to draw lots of replies and often lead to vigorous debates between the men and actually garner very few female responses.

I understand what your saying but in this case there is no discrimination between male and female..... everyone is welcome to reply....It's just a shame you wasted your post and didn't give any feedback on the question!!

You've already got two female responses, so I don't understand what you're complaining about. Here's another female response.

I find the sensations increases by ALOT. To the point where I can't focus on one spot and I start to lose it.

You've already got two female responses, so I don't understand what you're complaining about.

I'm not complaining. I'm making an observation. I think it's kind of funny actually. I'm not making this point about this post in particular; as the OP informed me, he wants responses from men and women. But it's pretty typical to see the men of TMF come up with all kinds of creative ways to get the ladies to talk about tickling. It just amuses me. I guess it goes back to the concept that men are the ones who "pursue" women, even when tickling is involved.

I honestly don't think I could 'survive' a multiple tickle attack. Times I can barely handle it when hubby is tickling me.

Although, I have wondered what it would be like, but I'm too chicken to follow through with it. Sorta like the first time you go on the roller coaster, you're standing in line all psyched up to go, until you hear the screams and see the actual 'ride'. Then you turn around, "Nope, nope. Sorry, I can't do this."

For me.... OF COURSE IT TICKLES MORE! Drives me absolutely insane!

Sometimes though my brain and my body will focus on the worst spot and try to protect it. I've always fantasized about having 10 lers all expertly getting my worst spots at the same time- But the key word is expertly. I have a problem with topping from the bottom and if some ungangly ler is prodding at me... LOL LOL I would probably focus on that the most. (laughing at him would be fun too)

But again- It is awesome and unnerving and the sensations just destroy me when the lers know what they are doing. :)

For me.... OF COURSE IT TICKLES MORE! Drives me absolutely insane!

Sometimes though my brain and my body will focus on the worst spot and try to protect it. I've always fantasized about having 10 lers all expertly getting my worst spots at the same time- But the key word is expertly. I have a problem with topping from the bottom and if some ungangly ler is prodding at me... LOL LOL I would probably focus on that the most. (laughing at him would be fun too)

But again- It is awesome and unnerving and the sensations just destroy me when the lers know what they are doing. :)

Very interesting point Sunrise....thanks for replying!!

I honestly don't think I could 'survive' a multiple tickle attack. Times I can barely handle it when hubby is tickling me.

Although, I have wondered what it would be like, but I'm too chicken to follow through with it. Sorta like the first time you go on the roller coaster, you're standing in line all psyched up to go, until you hear the screams and see the actual 'ride'. Then you turn around, "Nope, nope. Sorry, I can't do this."

cue.....sounds like you just need a little more courage to go through with this!! Thanks for your reply!

I am unable to focus anymore...it is quite torturous...I love it but it makes the ticklishness more intense for me.

I guess multiple spot tickling would overwhelm the lee and amplify the sensations =)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back