• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question for all tickling writers....

TicklishGrl4Lfe

Level of Cherry Feather
I am thinking of trying to write a tickling story....does anyone have any suggestions or tips or advice?

What i did or attempted to do was write take offs on various fantasies i have had..or sometimes i've been given ideas for my stories, such as when 3DTickler has suggested some plot lines in the past, gave me a basic idea and i took it from there.. i suggest reading some of the stories posted here, that's what i did for a long time. My next story involves an idea a friend of mine and i were discussing recently, where i bet my friend, which will be a bad mistake.. Just use your imagination, that's what i rely on..

isabeau said:
What i did or attempted to do was write take offs on various fantasies i have had..or sometimes i've been given ideas for my stories, such as when 3DTickler has suggested some plot lines in the past, gave me a basic idea and i took it from there.. i suggest reading some of the stories posted here, that's what i did for a long time. My next story involves an idea a friend of mine and i were discussing recently, where i bet my friend, which will be a bad mistake.. Just use your imagination, that's what i rely on..

oooh ok. Thanks Izzy!

You can begin by writing down a favorite personal fantasy in a story format.

Well, an important technical thing is to make sure you use line breaks, paragraphs, quotation marks etc. Too many people just type in one big chunk, it's unreadable.

Also, keep in mind that originality is what makes stories particularly good.

Good luck.

i just thought of a story and typed it out. i may post a story or two of mine shortly.

F.L. Atlanta 10 said:
i just thought of a story and typed it out. i may post a story or two of mine shortly.

do that..you are a terrific writer...and yes ticklishgirl4life..have paragraphs..and when a conversation takes place? start a new paragraph with each conversation. i know it makes it difficult but i finally learned the correct format for posting stories...

Judging by the posts and PMs

in response to my stories, there are three things I do that people like.

1-Vivid, detailed descriptions of people, places and things, so the reader can really visualize the scene and the action.

2-A plot line which provides a context in which the tickling takes place, adding a sense of reality.

3-Get deeply into the (emotional) feelings and (physical) sensations of both the 'lee and the 'ler, so the reader gets the impression of being a participant in the tickling.

Now, I'm able to do #3 because I have a lot of experience as a 'ler and I have made a point of speaking in depth to my 'lees after our scenes in order to understand what their experience was like.

Now, I understand that you're a lot younger than this 'ancient of days' here, and may not have a lot of experience to base the writing on. :wiseowl:

Of course, we can arrange to provide you with some experience, if you like. :woot: :woot:

Purely in the interest of improving your writing, of course! :angel:

isabeau said:
and yes ticklishgirl4life..have paragraphs..and when a conversation takes place? start a new paragraph with each conversation. i know it makes it difficult but i finally learned the correct format for posting stories...

cool, Isabeau thanks so much.

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
I am thinking of trying to write a tickling story....does anyone have any suggestions or tips or advice?

Let the characters to take in a life of their own and just follow them writing what they do.

I've been known to write occasionly.

If you are just starting out that first blank page can be imposing. Sometimes writing a piece is hard because you simply do not know how to get started. This goes moreso for the beginning writer.

The first question is what sort of piece do you wish to write? Some fiction? A description of a real life event? Do you want to make a tale with characters that interact and has a plot. Or do you wish to simply take a fantasy and make it into something others can read?

Knowing what you wish is the first step.

I recently posted a second piece to the Kissing and tickling thread which was requested by a user. Here is how it came to be written:

I knew that what was desired was a fanatsy piece. No real story or plot was needed. The piece needed to convey a moment. Not a story.

I knew that it had to have the componants of kissing and tickling in it (duh!)

So I sat down, and found an image in my head of two people locked into a kiss. Then decided how tickling fit the position.

Then it was simple. I moved my characters through some simple actions to place them in the image and that was that. All the rest was description, of that was felt, seen, heard, etc. I added some plot like descriptors to make the piece flow as people expect, and it was done.

For me writing is about knowing the form the final work will hold. Putting the words in the right order is simple and fast. I create a framework then fill it all in.

My suggestion? Take a fantasy you have and turn it into a short piece. It will give you practice at writing descriptors, and provide a ready made outline to fill.

Myriads

Myriads said:
My suggestion? Take a fantasy you have and turn it into a short piece. It will give you practice at writing descriptors, and provide a ready made outline to fill.

I see. Thanks Myriads.

writing a story can be difficult the first time around, but the first step is figuring out what kind of story do you want to write. is it fiction, or non fiction? what type of characters do you want to write about? once you get the basic outline, the rest will come.

for me, a lot of my stories "pop" into my head. when i get a basic plotline (for example a "nerd" getting tormented like in my Ticklish Nerd series), i sit and think about how it will flow in very basic form. it is when i start the write, the details come forth. if you have a good imagination, you will see for yourself.

always give good character descriptions and good details. if your reader can visualize your story, all the better. make it easy to read and not too complex.

good luck in your writing and i hope to see what you come up with. if you need examples, always feel free to check out the archives section. there are hundreds of amazing stories in there from so many talented writers. you will see the different writing styles and perhaps you can see a style that is similar to yours and use it to help you out.

The best piece of advice I can give is write, and keep writing. Every other tip you've gotten is valuable, but the best practice is actually doing it. Write, and even if you think it sucks, keep writing. You don't have to keep writing the same story over and over, trying to make it perfect. But if you think your first story sucks, write another, and another. It's like learning to draw, or learning cursive writing, or learning to play an instrument. Just keep writing.

Also, when it comes to judging your own work, let others do it. They can be your best source of constructive criticism. You will always be your own worst critic. No matter how much praise I get on the stuff I write, I only ever see the flaws, things I wished I'd done differently, or things I'd like to fix. I simply cannot see the virtues.

Best of luck to you!

Stories

Hey Angel,

I love writing stories even though I suck at it...lol.
So I turn to a site that really has great advice about
writing stories. It's called literotica. www.literotica.com.
This site has a ton of stories from BDSM, romantic love stories to
erotic horror stories. Basically its a site that people all around the world
write about their erotic fantasies and post on the site for people to read.
Whats cool about it is that this site has a section on how to write a
good story. Gives advice to correcting grammar errors, How to write
1st 2nd and third person, come up with plots and to write good quality
sex scenes. :evilha: :evilha:
Its in the ' How to section'
Check it out, its helped me alot. Let me know what you think of it.
Joe

one idea for you

most of us LOVE midevil dungeon and torture chamber scenes. It would be wonderful to have a story of a gorgeous VERY ticklish noble woman (especially on her feet)who laughed in the king's court turned over to a young, handsome torturer's apprentice to be "tickled to death." Vivid descriptions of the torture chamber, his plan for tickling her to death, other such ticklings he has witnessed or done, etc would be a must! But this would be his very first TTD. Her on the rack, in stocks, feathers and brushes and even cats and goats being used endlessly as her wild hystertical laughter is heard throughout the castle emanating from the basement torture dungeon. But along the way they fall in love, both turned on by the tickling, her offering to pleasure him in ANY way to stop the relentless tickling! And finally he rescues her only to tickle her till death due them part in another land.

jaketickle said:
most of us LOVE midevil dungeon and torture chamber scenes. It would be wonderful to have a story of a gorgeous VERY ticklish noble woman (especially on her feet)who laughed in the king's court turned over to a young, handsome torturer's apprentice to be "tickled to death." Vivid descriptions of the torture chamber, his plan for tickling her to death, other such ticklings he has witnessed or done, etc would be a must! But this would be his very first TTD. Her on the rack, in stocks, feathers and brushes and even cats and goats being used endlessly as her wild hystertical laughter is heard throughout the castle emanating from the basement torture dungeon. But along the way they fall in love, both turned on by the tickling, her offering to pleasure him in ANY way to stop the relentless tickling! And finally he rescues her only to tickle her till death due them part in another land.

oh! I love that idea! Thanks to you too Dan!

Writing

I've had several (paid) pieces published in British and North American newspapers so I suppose I'm qualified to offer some advice.

Writing is re-writing, and you NEVER get it right the first time around. In other words, the first draft is always unpublishable, and that applies to everyone from Shakespeare right on down. So think of that first effort as merely loading the clay onto the potter's wheel. You can shape it to your satisfaction later. Do the first draft, stick it in a drawer for a few days, then take it out and tweak it til you're satisfied. (This works on many levels.)

Write what you know about, and see if you can look at an old situation through fresh eyes. For instance, I worked as a bouncer for awhile but am only 5'7" tall. So I wrote about the perils of being a tiny, yet successful doorman in a goth bar. It sold.

Stick with it. The finished piece is always more fun to read than it is to write.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back