• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Question for the ladies...

cj22

TMF Regular
What's your favorite part of a guy's body? You always hear us guys say we're a boob/ass/leg/etc. man......so what do you ladies like? I'm talking non-facial features so no copping out with eyes and smile. :p Let's hear what we should be working on at the gym!

I look at the way his shirt fits him

down to his knees = bad

super-tight like it fit him in 4th grade and he just can't tear himself away from it = bad

popped collar = puke in my mouth a little bit

short sleeves, vintage looking, comes down to a little below the belt = :justlips:

Oddly enough I always look at a guys forearms....it's attractive to know you would feel safe in them. If a guy is kinda wimpy looking it just doesn't do it for me. There has got to be some solidity.

I look more at facial features. Ears, eyes, and hair are more important to me.

i am an ass girl for sure.. love a nice ass in jeans or khaki's... even check out old guys asses at the post office.. :cool:

Hokay'.

- Hands. If I'm close enough, I'll see how close in length his ring finger is to his middle finger. (The closer to the same length as the middle finger means more testosterone.)

- Arms/Forearms up to shoulders.

- Bone structure in face.

- Eyes. Shape, size, color and how expressive.

1. Hair - Hair is a major deal to me. I hate crew cuts, and very short hair. I just do. I love it long, but it doesn't have to be. As long as it has some shaggy-ness to it, I'm happy.

2. Hands

3. Forearms

4. Lips

5. Muscles (or lack of) - I don't like a lot of muscles. Tone and definition is okay and can sometimes be a plus. But big muscles and the six pack stuff doesn't really do it for me. At all.

I'm a big fan of seeing the muscles in the stomach ripple,
or the way a guy's skin moves over his muscles. That
generally precludes folks who are too muscle-y as well
as folks who have none.
That aside I'm a fan of cute asses and strong, lean legs.
And backs. And wrists, on the right person. And necks. :)
Lee

I know I'm weird...

I'm a major fan of strong beefy guys, so I tend to notice the width and size of his shoulders immediately. Quads too if he's wearing tight jeans or shorts. Height doesn't matter, I'm under 5 ft so *everyone* is taller than me, but I like him to look as though he can definitely lift me and I'd lose a ticklefight/wrestling match pretty quickly :cool:

awesome :D

from what i've read, i fit much of the physical qualities you have mentioned, wide shoulders, bruce lee muscle definition, nearly all except for jo's ring finger to middle finger thing, 1cm difference so apparently i don't have a lot of testosterone..?

"short sleeves, vintage looking, comes down to a little below the belt = <3"

is that true for much women, because that's my entire wardrobe o_o

Hehe i guess i'm weird, i'm actually kinda put off my the big beefy guys myself. Gimmee someone kinda average and less threatening looking. I am quite the fan of hands, however..

arms and chest.. I like to see strong guys.. and a strong chest.. both make me feel safe either in the arms or laying my head on the chest.

Hmmmm for me it would have to be nice muscular strong arms and it is always a bonus if the guy is a bit buff and works out-always great and a plus-great bonus if he has either 4 or 6 pack abs-got to love a buff sexy hot tummy-sexy abs and really got sexy really ticklish sides and really sexy ticklish ribs. mmmmmmmm got to love sexy long muscular strong calves and legs and thighs and sexy feet with nice big tall toes with really big time ticklish feet.

I love guys sexy strong muscular backs, love the sexy back of a guy very sensitive and very ticklish neck, sides of the neck and a guy's very sexy ticklish earlobes and strong muscular shoulders and lower spine and back of the muscular legs and back of the knees and calves.. mmmmmmmmmmm got to love these parts... yes saving it for the last-I LOVE, LOVE a guy's chest.

I must admit got to love a muscular sexy buff chest and also love just as much a chest that is not muscular, but really ticklish soft sensitive skin on chest-not buff I do love sexy buff muscular guys- not real muscular -arnold schaneigger doesn't do anything for me.

But I can take it either way-Love muscular sexy buff guys strong and also really attracted and love to see guys that look and resemble cuddly teddy bears-more to hug and tickle and more to cuddle and love. And yes I must admit it love the whole entire package-and yes that goes for a guy's bootie too, rear end too, sexy bit tight and nice to tickle and nice to grab and squeeze lol I know probably too much info LOL:idunno:

So whether a guy is strong, muscular, and buff and works out or has 4 or 6 pack abs or a guy that looks and resembles a teddy bear to hug and tickle and cuddle. To me this is what physically attracts me and what makes a guy really attractive and very handsome and sexy to me.:):wavingguy:tickle::):devil:

Oh my there's so many to limit them but I'd say nice luscious lips and strong masculine hands oh yeah ;)

The first two things I notice are eyes and hands. A cute butt is cool too. While I do appreciate a muscular body (provided it's not overdone or of juiced appearance), I don't place a lot of importance on it. Give me some nice hands and I'm content. ;)

First and foremost his smile. Nothing like a man smiling at you ABSOLUTELY! :justlips:

His appearance yup, hands ( he has to have nice strong well manicured hands ) kind of like when they hold you never want to let you go ( no tickling involved ) and god I feel like I'm Eddie Murphy in the movie Boomerang! If he doesn't have nice feet ewwww!!! ;)

I know we're not 'supposed' to mention facial aspects, but some of them ARE what attract a girl. For me it's definately also eyes, hair and smile. bone structure..i like baby faces, cute guys, dimples are always nice :) usually darker hair and eyes, or my color hair and eyes/green eyes or blue too. I've also noticed I tend to be attracted to guys that have thicker eyebrows, and long thick eyelashes...don't know why, a friend of mine actually pointed that out to me once that all my crushes/bfs had that feature in common.

We'll HELLOOOOO there... lol

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back