• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question to anyone who is a member of Tickling Paradise's website

footmazter01

TMF Novice
What kind of videos and photo sets do they have for their members? Also how frequently is it updated? Basically I wanna know if paying for their membership site is actually worth it.

It depends on whether or not you like their material. For a single month in 2003 I had a membership there and it was very much 60ish second clips then, equivalent to their previews or thereabouts. Some pics, some stories, some artwork but not a lot then. Not sure how the site then compares to how it is now because I haven't gotten another since.

It's not that expensive though, right?

had it a long time ago and tried it again a year ago. Not worth it imo. Better off purchasing clips but even those are expensive by todays standards.

It depends on whether or not you like their material. For a single month in 2003 I had a membership there and it was very much 60ish second clips then, equivalent to their previews or thereabouts. Some pics, some stories, some artwork but not a lot then. Not sure how the site then compares to how it is now because I haven't gotten another since.

It's not that expensive though, right?

Its like 25 bucks a month

I tried their site recently and didn't feel that it was worth the money. My problem with the site is that there isn't really an easy way to search it, or find specific content. There also appears to be more photos than clips on the site, but I can't say for sure.

Well, the website was originally made around 2000 and hasn't aged well. Last I looked, they hadn't really given it a solid update past adding more content, which is a shame as a dated page can really hurt your whats its.

25? Damn, that is a lot. And, correct me if I'm wrong, they still don't offer 'full clips' (clips from start to finish in a session, as opposed to several short segments from either one or many sessions) on their page, correct? If they had some full clips from the clip store (and you were into their material) then I could see 25 being reasonable, but still that's expensive.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back