• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Real Tickling Incident

LVTicklr

I forgot to post this here a few weeks ago,but it's better to post itlater than never at all,so here goes....

I was recently eating out with my relatives at a bufet a few weeks back,where near the end of the night(for the buffet)I noticed two older people,one being an 50/60 something looking man,the other a 50/60 something looking Asian lady(who was the supervisor at the buffet) the moment I heard some very loud laughter and turned around to see where it came from,for there was the guy tickling the lady's sides,who giggled pretty loud for all to hear. It was brief,but at least it proved that you can be tickling(and ticklish)at any age,as well as that Asians are the most ticklish people on the planet(at any age). :lovestory :lovestory

Great Point and Nic Sighting. I know a lot of people here do not like to see or think about the idea of older people tickling and being ticklish, but since we all age, it is an inevitable thing. I am 48 and I think about this a lot. Will I still be into tickling and enjoying it when I am older? Older is not that far away.

I couldn't help wondering LVTicklr, about what you said about Asians. Why would Asians be the most ticklish people on the planet? Where would you get that idea? Do you or does anyone else have the answer? Just curious.

Laughter is good and therefore tickling is good. :tickle:

I've seen several Asian tickling videos and I haven't been very impressed. Outside of the fellatio, all they do is scream constantly when tickled. Most of them don't even laugh at all. This only applies to the videos I've seen, obviously there must be some better ones I haven't seen.

no doubt kis!

What a ridiculous (and IMHO) racist comment this O.P. makes.
Sorry, but your RACE has nothing to do with how ticklish you are.

XOXO

kis123 said:
I've seen several Asian tickling videos and I haven't been very impressed. Outside of the fellatio, all they do is scream constantly when tickled. Most of them don't even laugh at all. This only applies to the videos I've seen, obviously there must be some better ones I haven't seen.

LOL... If some people think another race is more ticklish then other races let them...... I mean it's there own opinion. For a long time I always thought african american girls were more ticklish then any other race... The reasoning behind it was from videos and from personal experiences... I met a few caucasian girls who were not ticklish at all but never an african american so I had the mind set they were the most ticklish.... Then I met a few non ticklish ones and my opinion is all races are equally as ticklish, it just depends on the person.. But no reason to feel offended by it, it didn't sound racist... I mean does it really offend you that he thinks another race is more ticklish? It's not an insult.

i don't think he intended to be racist. i guess maybe referring to any group of people by race is racist, but i don't think it was meant to offend. i personally think that red heads are all super ticklish, but that's just because every red-headed girl i've tried to tickle has claimed to be 'the most ticklish person ever.' if our fetish was ever to become super mainstream, maybe some research could be done on race/physical characteristics as they pertain to ticklishness. starting to ramble, so i'm out.

cincinnatus

:jester:
I'm not offended~it takes a lot more than that...I just think it's a silly statement. It's like "are big feet or small feet more ticklish?" Totally irrelelvant generalization~one has nothing to do with the other...

XOXO

I just responded to his opinion-I don't think the statement is at all racist. Just merely stating an opinion. Many people think the way he does about Asians being ticklish. So, out of sheer curiosity I checked out some videos. I've seen several Asian vids and saw the same stuff over and over again. No laughing, just screaming, then they blew some guy off.

My remark "...that Asians are the most ticklish people on the planet..." wasn't meant as a racist or sexist remark,for I vividly remember somebody saying(and posting) that very remark here a few years ago on a post(I can't remember the TMF member,or that very post thread he or she posted it on),and yet he or she didn't get flack for such a remark,but I'll admit I did take it out of context and I heavily and highly apologize if it offended anyone,for I still don't know if they really are that ticklish nor will I spend any time elaborating on that.

Hee hee! No harm done man, I just think it's funny when people generalize like this.
I've a dear friend with an Asian wife of 20+ years. He's not Asian, and has a MONSTER foot fetish. Her feet aren't ticklish and she HATES having them touched~hence his involvement with me (Italian, oscenely ticklish, loves having my feet played with.)
The point? I think there are no real rules, although I'm fascinated with how many people think this way.
Anyway I thought the story itself was cute.
XOXO

The comment could technically be considered "racist" since it is a genaralization made based on somebody's race, but I would not say it is derogatory in any way or manner. I just don't think its accurate. The other generalization I've heard a lot is redheads. I don't know if that is true or not eithier.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back