• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A reason for youtubes behavior lately.

hydra904

Hey everyone.
I may have found a reason for youtube deleting so much videos having to do with tickling and fetishes. Youtube is currently in a civil case with utube.com, having to do with the sites name and unwanted emails. In the process utube brought out the types of videos that are on that site (ex. tickling, pubic hair fetish videos, torture videos.) In response to this it seems youtube is deleting videos to try to make itself look better. The site is most likely trying to reduce costs that it will have to pay since utube.com has to pay $2,000 dollars a month more to keep up with unwanted traffic on their site.

All information here taken from court documents at www.thesmokinggun.com

Got a more specific link for this? I ran a search of the smoking gun site and didn't find any articles mentioning "utube".

Regardless, many of the older tickling clips or male tickling are all still up there but the new stuff is gettin flagged

Huh? utube.com is a company that sells used tube mills and such stuff. What do they have to do with tickling and fetishes? A completely different business area!

Haltickling said:
Huh? utube.com is a company that sells used tube mills and such stuff. What do they have to do with tickling and fetishes? A completely different business area!

If you read some of the messages that utube has been getting from confused (dumb) youtube users, it would show why they are a little angry. They also were complaining that these same people trying to find youtube have been using all their bandwith and cost them some money.

Once again, someone has to pay for the stupidity of others XD

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back