• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A reflection.

Justin Sane

TMF Poster
Had an interesting moment today. Was watching Robocop 2 on netflix with my g/f today (she is totally supportive of me being a ticklephile) and when the infamous tickle scene came on I had to explain to her how epic that scene is for our community as back at that time there wasnt much out there for us. Being someone born in the mid 80's I had the luxury of the internet starting around the same time as my puberty which is when I really felt the urge to explore my fascination. Lol I actually got using a school computed to look at the old Camp Tickle website. Thankfully the teacher didnt know what to make of it so I didn't get in trouble. I cant imagine though how tough it must have been for those who bad to grow up without a way to discover that they were not the only ones who liked tickling. Anyone else feel that way?

I grew up around the same time as you, so I share your sentiments. A seminal moment of my teenage years was when I slept over at a friend's house who had Internet, and spent all night looking up tickling. It was a very emotional moment, when I realized I was not the only person out there that felt this way. Very cool.

Since I grew up WAY before the internet, the only outlets for the fetish that I saw were x-rated magazines that you could find at adult stores, and some videos (actually VCR tapes) that you could watch there. So it wasn't so much that I thought I was alone in my fetish, it was that communication among the like-minded was pretty slow to say the least. I did a little correspondence by snail-mail with Max Speer who, at the time, wrote articles and stories for those magazines, and about 6 or 7 years later, after the internet got going, I met him in person at NEST. Now, of course, such communication is much easier, but NEST is still a great way to meet the like-minded in person.

Yeah, before the Internet and TMF, I (and, I feel sure that most others felt the same back then) felt like I was the only person in the world that was into feet and tickling them. It was a great sense of liberation when I discovered TMF. I didn't feel like so much of a lone freak. I feel OK with my fetish now.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back