• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A relative-ly ticklish dilema

curious

TMF Regular
Hey out there,

Recently I attended the wedding of a cousin and I saw there an aunt of mine that I have not seen in quite some time. It was an outside ceremony and after it was over I saw her walking on the grass in her nylons <<<<---- , they were flesh colored if anyone is interested to know, during the reception I spoke with her and even danced with her, afterward the possibility of me visiting her and her husband in Florida was discussed. Now if I were to take them up on thier offer the oppourtunity to tickle her feet would more than likely present itself, in fact I did briefly once in high school on my last visit. The way I see it I could start off innocently enough with a foot massage which could effortlessly segue into a few teasing tickles, followed by some sustained ones, maybe even a game of this little piggy went to the market or two....

But I'm getting ahead of myself, the problem is this is my mother's sister. Is it moral to do something that you get off on with a blood relative. Should I just follow my ticklers instincts and enjoy the experience or not? What do you think? <<<<----

Eh, I say go for it. How you feel about tickling is your business. If you can get a secret thrill from an otherwise innocent tickle, where's the harm? She might even like it. ;)

Speaking only for myself, you shouldn't do it, because it is sexual to you. (I say that because you used the phrase "something that you get off on.")

For some people tickling can be innocent of sexual overtones, and they might tickle an aunt or other relative playfully. But if you get will off on it with your aunt, don't.

I tickled my two aunts feet in pre teen years, say around the ages of 12 or 13. At that point, I liked feet, but not tickling, and in no way did I do it for any sexual pleasure. However, I did not consciously realize at that point that tickling, and even contact with feet, was anything sexual, and I would not have done so if I had realized it. They were barefoot, and I reached out, on two different occasions I believe, and it just happened.
If you are aware before the tickle that it is of a sexual nature, my advice, as Milagros already said, is not to. Sexual tickling with relatives, except for husband/wife, isn't really appropriate. Wait to find a significant other. This way, you might well feel more comfortable with the tickling experiences you have. Hope this helped.

Mitch

I guess it's all in the way you perceive tickling. I've tickled my Aunt's feet a number of times without any real 'zing' occurrence (if you get my meaning...). I've noticed that as well with some other female relatives.....I guess for me, the difference is that consciously, I was aware that I was tickling family, and it didn't have quite the same effect on me as it would when I tickled the feet of a female friend/girlfriend. Maybe I was fortunate in the sense that I could separate the pleasures of tickling and apply them appropriately without losing any appreciation for the act itself (or, who I did it to).

My Aunt ( Peggy ) knows of my foot fetish and I have tickled her feet before more so when I was younger ( about 12 or so ) when she would stay over to watch me and my younger siblings. I would sneak up to her and tickle her feet while she slept :tickle:

Luv2Tickle69 said:
I guess it's all in the way you perceive tickling. I've tickled my Aunt's feet a number of times without any real 'zing' occurrence (if you get my meaning...). I've noticed that as well with some other female relatives... I guess for me, the difference is that consciously, I was aware that I was tickling family, and it didn't have quite the same effect on me as it would when I tickled the feet of a female friend/girlfriend. Maybe I was fortunate in the sense that I could separate the pleasures of tickling and apply them appropriately without losing any appreciation for the act itself (or, who I did it to).
DITTO! Describes my point of view exactly. :feets:

You could always just tickle women that aren't relatives. Isn't that a much better experience anyway?

milagros317 said:
Speaking only for myself, you shouldn't do it, because it is sexual to you. (I say that because you used the phrase "something that you get off on.")

For some people tickling can be innocent of sexual overtones, and they might tickle an aunt or other relative playfully. But if you get will off on it with your aunt, don't.

My thoughts exactly.

*shrug* Why the heck not? Just because someone is related to you doesn't magically make them gross and untouchable.

If it wouldn't be a sexual experience for you, then I don't see the conflict at all. And if it would, well ... This may not be a popular viewpoint, but as far as I'm concerned, as long as someone's an adult, do whatever you want. I've had a couple of aunts or cousins I wanted to attack when I was a kid. I feel no guilt about that.

All human beings are descended from the same ancestor if you go back far enough. There's no way to draw a line without it being arbitrary. How distant does the relation have to be? If aunt's aren't okay, are cousins? Or is it not first cousins, but only second cousins? Or third? We're all relatives; that's one of the fundamental truths Darwin taught us.

The only reason incest is taboo is because if you do too much of it, over too many generations, with actual reproduction, it's bad for your gene pool. But no one will magically burst into flames if you tickle your aunt, even if you get off on it a little.

Don't look for someone else to approve or disapprove the 'morality' of what you want to do. Everyone has their own ideas as to what's okay and what isn't. And *certainly* don't look to social consensus--that's usually more arbitrary and nonsensical than if you just pinned a bunch of acts to the wall, put on a blindfold, and declared anything you hit with a dart is 'immoral'. If it makes you feel gross, don't do it; what's the point if you wouldn't enjoy it anyway? If it doesn't, and you're not hurting anyone, then screw what anyone else thinks. It's not healthy to decide what you will and won't do based on what others think you *should* or *shouldn't* do.

Those 'instincts' to which you refer are almost always a billion times wiser than other people's 'morality'.

What's wrong with just going out and finding yourself an indulgent girlfriend? It CAN be done.

Whilst I personally wouldn't do it, it's not really my place to say you shouldn't. If you don't feel like it's something wrong and you want to do it then you should, because that's how you feel. But if you feel wrong about it then you certainly shouldn't do it. After all, anything involving "getting off" and a relative is something that I personall don't think I'd enjoy.

As long as you're not doing anything illegal then the choice is yours (for good or for bad).

I'd suggest getting a girlfriend and tickling her, but it's not exactly the easiest of things to do.

seanc130 said:
Those 'instincts' to which you refer are almost always a billion times wiser than other people's 'morality'.
Uh, sorry. But if you're saying a horny guy's sexual instincts are almost always a font of wisdom, then I have to disagree. :blaugh:

Seriously, I understand what you're saying. Sometimes doing something just because it's conventional can be silly. But if we always just followed our instincts, it'd be pretty much pure "law of the jungle." And that wouldn't benefit anyone.

tickledgirl said:
Uh, sorry. But if you're saying a horny guy's sexual instincts are almost always a font of wisdom, then I have to disagree. :blaugh:

Seriously, I understand what you're saying. Sometimes doing something just because it's conventional can be silly. But if we always just followed our instincts, it'd be pretty much pure "law of the jungle." And that wouldn't benefit anyone.

Well, there's instincts, and then there's *urges*. ;P

The law of the jungle would benefit the jungle-dwellers. Now wouldn't it? ;P

Actually, the 'law of the jungle' is much more radical than what I said. I said as long as 'you're not hurting anyone'. The true natural law is to do whatever you can to get your genes into the next generation, even if you *do* have to set someone else on fire. ;)

In any event, I don't necessarily think you should *always* do whatever makes you feel good. There are situations when you need to do things you don't want to, and need to not do things you do want to, for a greater good. But in the case of something like this, refusing to tickle your aunt is not likely to save hundreds of lives or anything like that. ;P This is one of those cases where I think it's quite simple: do what feels good and don't do what isn't, since there are no serious consequences either way. (Unless you count having people cluck their tongues at you because they think you're 'immoral' is a serious consequence.)

JMO.

Do what you want. To hell with what anyone else thinks.

Live life as your own judge.

My PERSONAL advice: If you tickle a relative and it turns you on, me personally, I would take a step back and realize what was happening.

If thats your thing... Well, I won't judge you. :jester:

Clarify

To put this in a better context, lets say rubbing a womans breasts excites you. Would you rub your aunts breasts (even if for some odd reason she let you)? If the answer is no, then you need to lay off her feet as well.

seanc130 said:
The law of the jungle would benefit the jungle-dwellers. Now wouldn't it? ;P
Being serious for half a sec, no it wouldn't. (Unless you're saying humans being destroyed would help animals.)

seanc130 said:
This is one of those cases where I think it's quite simple: do what feels good and don't do what isn't, since there are no serious consequences either way.
Oh, I pretty much agree, in this case. I was just differing on the "almost always" bit.

If you can seperate your sexual urges from your platonic ones I say do what you feel like doing. However, if you cannot seperate these urges I would personally advise against doing this.

I'm not here to judge though, just do what feels natural to you. Live life to the fullest, carpe dium and all that rot...

tickledgirl said:
Being serious for half a sec, no it wouldn't. (Unless you're saying humans being destroyed would help animals.)

:wow: Well, that's not what I meant, but, well, uh ... Yeah, I'm afraid I'd have to say that it definitely would! Unless you think the end of hunting for sport, enslavement and exploitation for money, and habitat destruction on a massive scale would not benefit the victims of those acts ...

I think the end of humans (or, to be fair, their evolution into a species with actual intelligence) would very likely be the best thing that ever happened to the other animals. Except for the domestic dog, which would be very sad. Everyone else, though, would be partying like mad.

But this digresses quite a bit from the subject of the thread, and I'm sure it's not helping. *g*

well...

I think the OP wouldn't have asked the question unless it was something that made him uncomfortable in the first place. Not making a judgement either way, mind you, just an observation.
And you don't need to find a GIRLFRIEND for this, just find a fun friend who enjoys it--we're everywhere...
XOXO

I've tickled girls feet that were friends, but not recently.One I can think of seemed to like it, I'm not sure if it was sexual or not but she seemed to gigglishly go along with it.NOTHING would make me happier than to tickle a ladies feet and have her LIKE it in a weird way just like I do.But as far as my own aunt goes........well lets just say any dealings with her feet would involve bolt-cutters.Just kidding.

NYvice said:
To put this in a better context, lets say rubbing a womans breasts excites you. Would you rub your aunts breasts (even if for some odd reason she let you)? If the answer is no, then you need to lay off her feet as well.
Could not have said that any better myself.

Dude you need to get out more and mingle with women that aren't in your family.

ticklingfeet4fu said:
Could not have said that any better myself.

Thanks TF4U...I didn't want to be mean or judgemental so I hope he didn't take it that way...but I did want to try and bring the real issue to the forefront.

Hmmm where do you draw the line?

Well... I've done things I have regretted so I won't pass any judgement but this brings up something that's been discussed here before.... "Should I tickle my wife's sister?" or "Should I tickle my neighbor's wife?" or whatever. The answers tend to be generally the same. Some folks say go for it and others are a little repulsed. If I were applying my own guidelines, I'd say... I have an obligation to myself not to cross certain lines. I shouldn't be getting a sexual gratification from a relative or anyone else if I'm in a committed relationship. I have no foot fetish unless I'm tickling one, so touching someones foot or even running a quick finger across it, I think would be fine for me. But if I started really tickling that foot (or any other body part) and it turns me on then that's the line for me.

I'm no moral benchmark, I assure you..... but I wouldn't.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back