• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A session turned torturous (f/m)

ticklesub

This is a description of my 3rd session with Mistress Jenny of Tampa. She is growing out her nails now and doing some research on line about tickling.
Apparently my previous posts about her have generated some clients and she genuinely likes tickling people and bondage and wants to develop as a tickle dom.
She's a natural and into it lees so be warned. Her tickling technique has improved. She varies her touch more skillfully now and has adopted some ler terms like 'this spot is tickled out' or 'I'm doubling up on this spot' meaning shes using both hands on a particularly ticklish spot.
It began similarly to my last session. She bound me hand and foot to her bed and let me know that she wasn't going to stop until I used the safe word. Like before she didn't tell me the safe word. I had to guess and when I guessed wrong she would punish me with more intense tickling. Also as before 'please' meant more and 'mercy' meant punishment tickling.
She worked her way up and down my body at first. Just teasing tickling mostly and indulging my long hair fetish by dragging her longer than waist length hair across my body and drowning my face in it. This was accompanied by constant verbal teasing and taunting.
The torturous part began when she took a familiar position above my head with her back to the headboard. She alternated between pinning my elbows down with her feet or resting them on my chest and went to town on my ribs, neck, and especially my underarms. She spiraled her nails around and around my pits and spent long periods dancing them on the centers. At first it felt amazing but as it went on and on with no sign of relenting I got close to my breaking point and more frantic. I could not get away and she had no intention of letting up at all. She laughed at my pleas and struggling, shimmered her long hair in my face to increase my torment, and tickled on and on.
Every time I guessed the safe word wrong she intensified the tickling. Returning to my sensitive pits over and over again. It truly became torturous and looking up at her grinning down at me, taunting me, while I begged her to go anywhere else was incredibly intense. I had reached my limit but had no idea what the safe word was and she wasn't stopping. Finally, broken and in a frenzy I submitted to her and shouted ' I'm your tickle slave mistress Jenny! Have Mercy on me.'
Instead of punishing me for saying mercy she informed me that 'tickle slave' was the safe word. I had to say I was her tickle slave 3 more times before she released me. No ler had ever pushed me this far before. Begging is usually part of role play for me but this time at the end I meant it. As I said at the beginning of my post she is a natural and working on her skills. If you are looking for a beautiful sadistic female tickler to push you to your limits contact her at
http://www.dominatrixbunny.com/

image.jpg Sounds awesome as usual. Here's a pic she tweeted last night, can't imagine how that hair must feel

That picture is spot on. I think it was taken right after our session. Her hair is soft, silky, and maddening at the same time. It smells great too. I'm not sure where you live but if you get the chance take it. She's the real deal.

How fun it would be if she agreed to let the roles to be reversed after you were tickled! ;)

Well Cassandra if DeaconMye is up for having his limits expanded then you too should have an intensely great time together. If I recall you liked the unwinable game scenario I posted about a couple of weeks ago. It's nice to hear that someone is on the same page in this. thanks for commenting. Good luck DeaconMye. You'll need it.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back