• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A (sort of) interesting topic...

Hey people! I I have a question which I would like to ask you.

This is a question that I was recently asked by my nephew and it got me thinking. So I ask you the same question.

The question is this:

If you had one wish, just one, what would you wish for?

But remember, you can't:

- Wish for multiple wishes
- Wish to kill people
- Wish other peoples wishes away

But apart from that, wish away!

(I feel like I've taken everyone's freedom away when setting those rules...but it has to be done!)

what a coincidence as i was just watching aladdin ! but remember...you cannot wish someone to fall in love with you !

since i can't wish to kill people, i will wish to deal excrutiating pain to a large sum of people

I'm quite sorry to say that I'd be completely selfish and wish for great sums of money. I'm sick to death of having none.

Another vote for oodles of cash. Money may not be able to buy you happiness, but it can buy other things that can keep you content for years and years. :) Plus I could well and truly stick two fingers up to having to work an average of 60 hours a week in a fairly crappy job. :happy:

1.) Unlimited wealth, power and resources.

2.) No one to defy me.

3.) Use numbers 2 and 3 to make the world a better place and making sure everyone is taken care of and the money goes where it needs to. That the planet is healed of the damage we've caused it, and that I can use my unlimited wealth to sustain it forever.

I hate to have to waste a wish on #2 but I'm sure the genie would otherwise be unable to control every aspect of everything. He is not God, a god, etc. So wishing that no one gets in my way to stop me from doing the world a favor is necessary. Its too bad theres not room for one more wish. If there was theres something I want, but I'd sooner put this first.

I couldn't possibly be so irresponsible and selfish with these one time wishes. Have to make each one of them count.

Opps, you said one wish....damn, nevermind then, how I plan to do it won't work. Unless all of that could be considered one wish, but its probably too much for one wish and the genie code or whatever would force him/her to seperate them.

This is practically a trick question since it forces me to either forego my own private wish for the world, or forego the world for my own private wish.

I wish to spend the rest of my life with Krystle...thats what I wish. -smiles-

jeff: great wish and it is one the hollywood brother hopes come true for you.

now as far as the hollywood brother goes, the hollywood brother would wish for unlimited wealth. The reason is, the hollywood brother knows not to waste it on love because the hollywood brother will only get his heart broken however if the hollywood brother has unlimited funds at his hollywood brother stlye disposal, then he can live where he wants to live and help out all the charities that the hollywood brother wants to help out but can't afford to

I would wish for infinite good physical and emotional health for all the world. That way, everyone would have the means to be productive, peaceful, and happy.

One Trillion, Two Trillion, Oh You Made Me Lose Count

I Feel The Need,the Need For Greed!! Show Me The Money!! Enough To Hire Bill Gates To Boot My Computer And The Waltons To Do My Shopping! I'll Still Be A Sad Lonely Person But I Gotta Be Me. If I Want To Be Truly Happy I Can Always Do A Good Deed For Someone Without Expecting Anything In Return. Talk About A High Benefit/cost Ratio!!! Im Da King Of Kaching!!!!

Cool wishes people! :p

Vlad: You could try and bend the rules by having parts of a wish *part a) unlimited wealth, part b) no one defies you wish!* It could work! :tounge: ... or I'm just being silly!

Jeff: Why wish for something you already have! :D

Indeed, Jeffie...you can be with her under your own power. Us selfish bastards wishing for money can't do that without winning some sort of massive lottery.
So don't waste your wish, brah, wish for unlimited money for nessie!!! :D

*decides to wish for unlimited money for nessie! The only way to wish for money UNSELFISHLY*

AHH Yes! so true..I already do have Krystle..lol..im lucky that i do have her..that i did meet her.

So, I wish to have our dream house in our dream location..which is a big house near the woods with a pond on the property and 50 kittens running around and a garage for my muscle car that I will restore..yes 50 kittens is what i did say..thats what Krystle wants. lol!

With 50 kittens you better get 50 spay/nueter operations otherwise you'll have 50 cats and 200 kittens in no time!

nessonite said:
With 50 kittens you better get 50 spay/nueter operations otherwise you'll have 50 cats and 200 kittens in no time!
:weird:
No Kiddin! :happy:

Fifty kittens sounds good to me too, but only if they come with a pet sitter to help take care of them all :)

Budweiserbob! said:
Vlad: You could try and bend the rules by having parts of a wish *part a) unlimited wealth, part b) no one defies you wish!* It could work! :tounge: ... or I'm just being silly!

Think I could trick the genie into it? The rules are, as I understand them, that once they grant a wish they cannot ungrant it. So if one could technically trick a genie into granting a fractured wish one WOULD get away with it. :p

Hehe, I'm always the only person I know who would wish for what I would. I'd wish for immortality. (^_^) With an eternity ahead of me, there is truely no limmit to the things I would discover, achieve, and become.

I think about this comeing true all the time...

I would wish to spend a week w/ and have a lifelong friendship w/ the members of bond.

You never know Vlad. It could be a really Ignorant genie who gives you the wish! Worth a try really isn't it! :tounge:

Jeff: 50 KITTENS! WOAH! Thats like...the same number as my IQ! :weird:

Iluv: And one day I hope it comes true! :happy:.

One Wish

I wish my love had eyes to see
The World of Love that lives in me,
The care I'd take of all her needs,
As we went everywhere Life leads.
I wish my love had eyes for me,
Though this poor fool is all I'll be
While breath and blood still animate
My striving frame and palpitate
My heart which spins within her wake
And stronger grows just for her sake.
Although it isn't meant to be,
I wish my love had eyes to see.

I would wish for Unlimited Life, Wealth, Resources, Power, and A REAL LIFE Double-Bladed Light Saber with Orange 'blades'! ;) :D :p :) (My apologies to Vlad for somewhat copying his idea)

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back