• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A supernatural ultimatum

ticklechambers

TMF Regular
YOU ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY A SUPERNATURAL BEING WITH MAGICAL POWERS!
YOU HAVE MADE THE WORST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE AND THEY OFFER YOU A DEAL!

"hello human..." they say,
"i will undo your worst mistake without consequences, as if it never happened...
but in exchange you must choose between sex or tickling forever.
you MUST never experience one of these two things again."

What would you choose?

Ah, the classic 'one or the other' question!. I'd take tickling and leave sex behind, but only if pushed to the limit.

that leads to a question..if you cannot have sex if you choose tickling.. would that in turn cause the demon/djinn/other wish granting creature cause tickling to no longer sexually arouse you?

In that fantasy situation, I would choose to keep tickling and give up sex.

Gotta keep the sex lol. A life without tickling is unimaginable. But a life without sex!? Its a life that just ain't worth living :p

I would gladly give up tickling to erase my "worst mistake ever".

humph.. i can't think of anything i've done to warrent giving up anything to reverse.

steve

I didn't make a mistake bad enough to choose between one of the two. :) Sorry, no deal for me.

Ditto, I can't think of anything I would want to undo.

Its a hypothetical question people! You can still pick regardless if you've actually made a huge mistake in life.

I'd go with tickling too. I so rarely get to tickle anyone that I'm used to not experiencing it. Sex on the other hand... still waiting for my first time. Would hate to never be able to experience that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back