• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Taste of Dreadful Nightmare (*/F, Warning: may be intolerable)

AnnoXanti

TMF Regular
This is an experimental theme on a something I personally don’t like. Yet, it doesn’t mean that I didn’t enjoy doing the art. I have to admit that my hairs rise a bit while constantly staring at its B&W image on the process of coloring. It’s definitely a tickling nightmare I never want to happen. But I’d like to know how you feel for this image. Please feel free to let me know. Do you want this kind of theme once in a while?

The coloring: Digital, but I applied it like doing actual opaque watercolors. If you notice the strokes, I tried not to care too much and simply let the coloring take it’s course. That’s how I do it non-digitally. The background is the same except that I applied simple compositing of an image.

Edit: B&W image added

Attachments

• AnnoXantiTickleHorrorLR.jpg
    AnnoXantiTickleHorrorLR.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 2,159
  • AnnoXantiTKHorrorBW.jpg
    AnnoXantiTKHorrorBW.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Personally, I love this kind of stuff. The dark, nightmarish, torturous stuff is my bread and butter. Disturbing as it might've been for ya, I think it turned out magnificently.

What "theme" are you talking about exactly... Tentacles? Hair tickling? Penetration? (I think one of the locks are in her mouth, aren't they? Choking perhaps? Maybe that strand is tickling her other arm-pit though... You never specified, and as you can see I can come up with a couple of themes here.

I do like the picture. The pose feels realistic, shapes are well drawn and the colours applied look fitting. It's sexy too. Okay, I'm not particularly fond of old long-haired men, but that's aside the point. This would be quite a nightmare indeed, and I think you portrayed that very well.

Is this something you dreamt at night? I hope not! *laughs* Waking up is a good thing sometimes.

It's most certainly hardcore... and I'd like to read a story where a hero comes to save the poor woman from this monstrosity, personally.

Besides the eerie, supernatural factor of it, however... I'm really not sure how it is at all more concerning than any imprisoning, overwhelming non-con situation we've come across in the forums before and many accepted those works with open arms. The beauty of this one is that such a creature does NOT exist, so in a sense the scenario of a man kidnapping a woman and forcing her into tickle slavery is the more shuddering thought... but many have that fantasy. My limit is somewhere well away from guro, pedophilia, and snuff... but personally this is as fascinating as it is horrifying to really imagine happening.

The way I see it, it's another work of fantasy that is quite acceptable and a damn well drawn one at that. :super_hap

A story where there is no hero and the monster has its way with her?

Way better.

As for being hardcore? Iiiiii don't know. There's nothing terribly BAD happening. It's just being tickled by a giant angry head thing. What I am sure of though?

It's awesome. Great work, Anne of Xeter.

Excellent piece, i do so love when artists create unique tickle monsters and 'dark' situations, something i greatly enjoy.

Fascinating little spectacle.
"Spec-tickle" as my corny-joke sense may dictate. lol

The picture's style reminds me a lot of that Goya painting where Chronos is gobbling down his offspring (the bold subject placement and stark, isolating blank space), although it's primary impetus seems to be the current popular trend in Japanese tentacle-rape art, rife with fellatio and cunnilingus imagery. Hard to imagine the lady's getting much good out of the tickling, what with a dreadlock stuffed down her wind-pipe (hard to see what the tickler derives either, unless those hair strands are super-sensitive). Layout and color are gorgeous! The hovering fiend, with its bulging, glowering features, is unique and intimidating... the stuff of genuine (albeit sexy) nightmare!

ah i was going to watch Goya's Ghost last night..but hubby was bored..is his artwork like this?

amazing..are these tentacle like thingies? eeks..but i love the situation..and her body is perfectly drawn..very nice job...i like...i definitely like..

o and Crusher..what is guro?

Last edited:
ah i was going to watch Goya's Ghost last night..but hubby was bored..is his artwork like this?
This is the painting I had in mind, Izzy (my mistake... it's Saturn, not Chronos. Same guy, different name). To my eye, it recalls AnnoXanti's picture in several ways: the theme of victimization; the size differential; the startling pallet, with its heavy reliance on rust and blood colors; the starkness of the setting. I was familiar with this particular piece, but not with Goya's oeuvre generally. I've never seen "Goya's Ghost", either.

Attachments

• Saturn.jpg
    Saturn.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 224
Well... what exactly am I looking at here? Well done I suppose but I don't know what you were going for. Art is art.

Do

more

of

this

type of art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The beauty of this one is that such a creature does NOT exist, so in a sense the scenario of a man kidnapping a woman and forcing her into tickle slavery is the more shuddering thought

Funny. I didn't see this in the picture at all, but maybe that's just me, mind you...

I didn't think he was a 'creature' as such, just an old man with long hair (dread locks perhaps) who was tickling the woman. How that works... well, people can't really move their hairs/locks independently because there's no muscles in them... but I didn't think further on that. So maybe it must be a bit more like a Medusa type of creature after all. I didn't see any kidnapping (maybe he just snuck into her bedroom and began tickling her?) and of tickle slavery I don't see any evidence at all. But once again, maybe it's just me. I guess we all see the picture from different aspects (which actually is cool... sometimes a picture does not need to explain everything and people will see it the way they see it).

Btw, I see you added the black and white version... Easy to get nausea from all those wavy lines... brrr! ;)

Thank you for the analytical feedback. This drawing idea came to me so vivid on a cloudy late afternoon on my way home. The idea is smooth that instantly upon arriving, I sat down and worked on a story line. A stable one, but still quite cliché… At times it plays in my mind to create an image that can move a viewer to either being tickled or dazed with discomfort, assuming too many hairs could do it. Superimposing the scale turned them into pile of worms, which is quite disgusting (in my pure opinion). That is why I sketched the image and came up with this. At TMF, Kered called it “spaghetti guy” :ggrin:. It changed from the original concept but the shapes have meanings. It may not look too polished, but some organized strokes may have done it. The monster’s name is Hirsitus---a hairy monstrous tickler.

-o0o-​

Personally, I love this kind of stuff. The dark, nightmarish, torturous stuff is my bread and butter. Disturbing as it might've been for ya, I think it turned out magnificently.

^ Have seen your arts as well, and I can see you’re really into the darker and non-mainstream side of it. I’m glad you appreciate the kind of creepy image as this. And thanks for the compliment.

What "theme" are you talking about exactly... Tentacles? Hair tickling? Penetration? (I think one of the locks are in her mouth, aren't they? Choking perhaps? Maybe that strand is tickling her other arm-pit though... You never specified, and as you can see I can come up with a couple of themes here.

I do like the picture. The pose feels realistic, shapes are well drawn and the colours applied look fitting. It's sexy too. Okay, I'm not particularly fond of old long-haired men, but that's aside the point. This would be quite a nightmare indeed, and I think you portrayed that very well.
Is this something you dreamt at night? I hope not! *laughs* Waking up is a good thing sometimes.

^ The theme is horrific tickling. Tentacles could suggest that penetration “may” happen, while hairy ends could suggest weird tickling elements.

The off-balanced pose is to add gravity of helplessness, some realism, and contrast-- delicate, nude female and a cursed oversized creature. If I try to animate the thought, the sexy thing about it has some working concept: when subject is undergoing extreme fear and too much stress, while it is suggestive that powerful sexual stimulation is taking place, the next sensations are left to your imagination to conclude. So I have given the scene, and you can dissect it in different ways. For me it I assume it would be an intense outburst for sure.

It's most certainly hardcore... and I'd like to read a story where a hero comes to save the poor woman from this monstrosity, personally.

Besides the eerie, supernatural factor of it, however... I'm really not sure how it is at all more concerning than any imprisoning, overwhelming non-con situation we've come across in the forums before and many accepted those works with open arms. The beauty of this one is that such a creature does NOT exist, so in a sense the scenario of a man kidnapping a woman and forcing her into tickle slavery is the more shuddering thought... but many have that fantasy. My limit is somewhere well away from guro, pedophilia, and snuff... but personally this is as fascinating as it is horrifying to really imagine happening.

The way I see it, it's another work of fantasy that is quite acceptable and a damn well drawn one at that. :super_hap

^ I truly appreciate the way you have been drawn to incorporate workable concepts that can make this imagination be pushed through further. Too many thoughts about it that it is beginning to inspire me to give chance to this kind of theme...

Something promising happened after I posted this image. I will reveal soon.

A story where there is no hero and the monster has its way with her?
Way better.

As for being hardcore? Iiiiii don't know. There's nothing terribly BAD happening. It's just being tickled by a giant angry head thing. What I am sure of though?

It's awesome. Great work, Anne of Xeter.

^ It’s the main reason why I made the monster’s eye rounded, so it may not look too angry. But the presence of tentacles makes it creepy at instant glance. Any thought could be… For such depiction, I don’t know what will be its weight had I been from the royal blood (e)Xeter. I will be a kingdom’s big sty or pain, haha.

Excellent piece, i do so love when artists create unique tickle monsters and 'dark' situations, something i greatly enjoy.

^ Others have associated it with general hentai. No problem as long as I have made it as entertaining as possible.

Fascinating little spectacle.
"Spec-tickle" as my corny-joke sense may dictate. lol

^ You know that I wasn’t supposed to notice, lol, your confession sanctified it well. Prepare… the monster shall prey on you first! He knows how to grab underpants well… :ggrins:

The picture's style reminds me a lot of that Goya painting where Chronos is gobbling down his offspring (the bold subject placement and stark, isolating blank space), although it's primary impetus seems to be the current popular trend in Japanese tentacle-rape art, rife with fellatio and cunnilingus imagery. Hard to imagine the lady's getting much good out of the tickling, what with a dreadlock stuffed down her wind-pipe (hard to see what the tickler derives either, unless those hair strands are super-sensitive). Layout and color are gorgeous! The hovering fiend, with its bulging, glowering features, is unique and intimidating... the stuff of genuine (albeit sexy) nightmare!

^ It’s an great that you associate it with Goya’s painting, as I would admit it has been influenced by some common Japanese hentai (tentacles in particular). As a creative person, you are very vivid in generating sequences by just seeing a still image. I’m grateful for that like it’s a suggestion or so. You have captured it upon noticing how the lady would basically not find good tickling with it—She’d have a very stressed pleasure, hahaha. It is figuratively me out there! I was tihinking that the clever thinner hairs reach inside, enough for me to know if my liver is ticklish, disregarding science. :ggrin:

There is no specific coloring applied other than playing around with general spectrum of assumed reflected lights and use of complementary colors (warm vs cool, vice versa). It looks crude, but believe me, I planned it a bit. I’d like the colors to behave itself next to its adjacent hue, but I’d like to show some colored backlights. Main yellowish spot light from below denotes horror. The round pair of eyes is the balance to make it more cartoonish, yet still uncomforting. The scale accomplished the nightmare.

amazing..are these tentacle like thingies? eeks..but i love the situation..and her body is perfectly drawn..very nice job...i like...i definitely like..
o and Crusher..what is guro?

^ The major things are the woman and the face of the fiend. It’s quite crude actually, but I tried to be patient in organizing the tentacles to make the whole drawing appear concise and finished. The approach is deductive.

This is the painting I had in mind, Izzy (my mistake... it's Saturn, not Chronos. Same guy, different name). To my eye, it recalls AnnoXanti's picture in several ways: the theme of victimization; the size differential; the startling pallet, with its heavy reliance on rust and blood colors; the starkness of the setting. I was familiar with this particular piece, but not with Goya's oeuvre generally. I've never seen "Goya's Ghost", either.

^ Still I’d like the association. I looked at the Goya painting and smiled: “Oh my, so it’s actually how it has made impression…” Funny how, the palette is convenient compared to traditional application. At one glance, you can see secondary colors. Why they appear stark is what I have explained above, colors behave depending on what is adjacent to it. Two complementary colors on subdued shade will create grey ambience, and at some other mixture, they either repel or emphasize its neighbors.

Well... what exactly am I looking at here? Well done I suppose but I don't know what you were going for. Art is art.

^ I may have implied, it’s my first time to do this bold monstrous art. Let it go where your imagination leads you. Yep, art is art.

Do
more
of
this
type of art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Based on feedback, I will.

Funny. I didn't see this in the picture at all, but maybe that's just me, mind you...

I didn't think he was a 'creature' as such, just an old man with long hair (dread locks perhaps) who was tickling the woman. How that works... well, people can't really move their hairs/locks independently because there's no muscles in them... but I didn't think further on that. So maybe it must be a bit more like a Medusa type of creature after all. I didn't see any kidnapping (maybe he just snuck into her bedroom and began tickling her?) and of tickle slavery I don't see any evidence at all. But once again, maybe it's just me. I guess we all see the picture from different aspects (which actually is cool... sometimes a picture does not need to explain everything and people will see it the way they see it).

Btw, I see you added the black and white version... Easy to get nausea from all those wavy lines... brrr! ;)

^ Thanks for posting again and having another point of view. Like the way I started the thread, I had written a short cliché storyline of it already and the monster’s name is Hirsitus. It will still be in limbo for now…

Yep, for me, the B&W image more disturbing to look than the colored.
I love the darker types of tickle scense - post away!

^ Hey, I’m glad you do! If you notice, I just read from here that you’re not alone. Many have dark fantasies as well.:bouncy:

=======
I really appreciate each feedback. Thank you so much, I just compiled my answers and posted here now like full-blast. ;)

Last edited:
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back