• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A theif in the night

tickle_prince

Verified
hi all, ok i have wrote tk stories (but not posted any up yet :p ) but this is one of my Non-tk stories, which stars my OC The Duke, i hope you all like it and please feel free to comment. Many thanks ^^

A thief in the night
It was midnight and the moon sparked and lit up the night sky it casted its shadow over the city hall. Standing on the roof of a west wing tower was the silhouette of a man, the figure of which was magnificently reinforced by the moonlight, giving him the impression of some form of crusader. If anyone appeared to see him.

He was tall, slender, with a strong jaw line. He was dressed in an ice blue tuxedo with a matching hat and cape. His jacket sleeves, cape and trouser finished off by golden embroidery, this all stood out well against the pure white ruffled shirt beneath this ensemble. His hair styled neatly in a ponytail, was keeping his strawberry blonde hair out of his gazing eyes which were made to stand out by the mask he wore, of a traditional Venetian masquerade ball, which glinted gold beneath the shine of the moon.

Peering through the glass, the man scanned the room, searching for something. And in the far corner of the room, there it was. A glass case, in which was enclosed a battered old book. On the front was a detailed symbol of a hand, with an eye in middle of the palm. But at the centre of the eye, was a stunning pink gem. Upon spotting the book the man smiled. His teeth, perfect and so white, it almost looked as though they twinkled in the moonlight.

“There you are my dear, I’ll been looking for you for quite some time now,”his voice was nothing but a low purr. The voice was that of a well spoken gentleman, who knew how to use his diction and grammar, obviously well educated, but he was smooth and full of charm.

Slowly reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a pair of white silk gloves which he then slipped his delicate but skilful looking hands into. And then, he carefully placed his ear closer to the glass and knocked once, twice, and then stopped.

Chuckling softly to himself at the ridiculous and yet simplistic situation he found himself in. “Reinforced glass, how predictable. If I was your average thief, this may have caused a slight problem. However since I am not! This won’t be a problem at all, just a minor bump on my path to success.”

He then reached inside is jacket once more, and brought out a small leather case, which he opened to reveal a set of helpful tools. After carefully studying the tools, he then chose a small item that looked rather like pepper spray. Pointing the canister at the glass window the man started to spray it. A white cover of dust rested upon the window before suddenly having some form of reaction which made the glass dissolve acid leaving no trace that there was ever a window there.

“Note to self, compound dissolved reinforced window effectively and expeditiously, the adjustments to the original formula have improved the concoctions performance exceptionally, upon returning to the mansion I shall record the results for future use”

Peering into the room below once more, he swiftly pulled out a two piece grapple gun, fitting it together, he casually took the gun and fired it precisely, creating a zip wire path which he glided down and landed, softly.

The mysterious man looked left and right for any form of security, and found none, for now. The room itself was packed with many rare objects from ancient times, each displayed in its own glass case.
'Perhaps the pieces belonged to a collector of some sort,' the thief thought.

“Very nice,” he whispered, his smooth voice echoing around him. “I could make a fortune if I wished to take it all, but then again, why do I need the rest, only my chosen prize.”

He admired the room and its contents before making his way to his ‘prize’. Stopping at the glass case and flashing another one of his devilish smiles and man purred to himself, “Oh you are just beautiful!”
Then, placing a pair of goggles over his mask, he checked at the display case thoughrerly, and then took them off.

“Cross beams, motion sensitive umm.” Placing the goggles on once more, he gave the glass case another quick look over before continuing his analysis. “Not very complicated, just one wire,” to anyone in the room, he would have sounded offended by the lack of challenge presented to him. His hand followed the wire outline that the goggles highlighted, to behind a small metal panel. He then took a small pen shaped laser from his tool kit and shot a small beam that burned through the metal and the wire, therefore disconnecting the source which had caused the cross beams to deactivate, and so eliminated another obstacle on his path to victory.

“Excellent!” he sounded very pleased with himself, and almost wishing to himself there was someone here with him to share his achievement with. The thief smiled to himself and excluded the very idea from his thoughts and went back over to the display case. He carefully picked the lock and lifted the glass case, placing it down on the floor with a slight ring when the glass touched the well tiled floor. After rubbing his hands together in excitement, he slowly reached towards the old book, his hands traced over the surface of the book and rested on the pink gem for a while, and as he was about to grasp it, a flash of light much brighter than that of the moon rested on his handsome face.

“Hold it you!” the stern voice called out to him.

Like a deer in a car light he froze, and saw the classically plump security guard pointing the torch in his face, while his other hand rested on the pistol which was attached to his belt. A smile crept slowly across the handsome features of this rouge, and he slowly raised his hands above his head.

“Back away!” the guard shouted again, he voice somewhat quivering in fear.
‘Must be the first time he’s caught somebody I suspect,’ the gentleman thought to himself, studying the mans unsteady stance. But then thought otherwise when the pistol was pulled from its holder and aimed straight at him.

“Steady on old boy, just a little midnight stroll, nothing dangerous” he sounded quite amused by his own excuse for breaking and entering.
“A stroll you say? That just happens to end up in the City hall at night? With that in your hand,” The guard seemed to know full well what he was doing, his flashlight moving from his face to his kit. And so withdrawing his accusation of inexperience and prepared for the coming events. “Explain yourself sir!”

Then raising an eyebrow, showing one of his stunning smiles, he drew out a low chuckle and replied, “Tourist!”

“Absolute rub...” the guard had begun to reply, before noticing two small balls of silver from the gentleman’s sleeve. Their eyes met and the thief gave him a small wave and then, bang!

Throughout the confusion, the guard dropped his torch and pistol, one shot firing off into one of the displays, shattering a case, and setting off the alarms of the building. Hurrying to clear the smoke, brandishing his arms around, and calling out threats to the mysterious man who without his knowledge was no longer in the room with him. Only when the smoke has cleared did he realise this, with only on his place remained a small note:

Rest assured City Hall, your item is perfectly safe with me...thanks for your time...
T he Duke ^_^

And as the chaos reigned below, above all the hassle and confusion, a tall gentleman, stood upon a building top, watching as the events unfurled, holding an item which possessed the quality of a singular pink gem, which glinted tauntingly in the moonlight.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back