• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a tickle target/ tickled at work f/nylons

johnjo

4th Level Yellow Feather
On this particular day, my office friend agreed to work in a different department to help out during staff holidays.
Always perfectly professional and deported, she was in nearly black nylons and a dress.
This office/department was a quiet one compared with most in the building so she had been walking around stocking footed.
At the end of the day she was finishing off at her desk but sat with her leg crossed underneath her on the chair so her exposed sole was pointing out of the side of the chair.
She was unaware that she had managed to put a hole in her tights and the hole was just on the very sensitive bottom of her foot.

The manager in this office was a straight laced gentleman of retirement age, known for no nonsense practices.
They were the only ones left in the office at the end of the working day.

As he walked by to a filing cabinmate, he must have spied her hole and simply said, do you know you've got a hole in your stockings.
As he did this he pointed to and touched the hole with the top of his ball point pen.
(obviously she was telling the story to me later on after work over coffee).
She said...I jumped and gripped the desk instantly with the sensation and the shock, thinking if he tickles me ill fall off the chair."

She thought it best not to react at all, but having had no response from her, and thinking she hadn't heard him, on the way back he repeated the whole thing again.
" do you know you have a hole there." and again touched the exposed bare spot with his pen.
This time she said, " I jumped, screeched, and went into that helpless laughter at the thought; I thought he was going to start tickling my foot which was trapped underneath me."
He looked a little startled and embarrassed, but she said ,"I apologised saying, sorry I'm just really ticklish. "

He smiled and said,"Yes..Quite, I can see that" .

She said, "well that's another pair for the bin then. Marks and Spencers just aren't as good as they used to be".
And that was the matter over.

She maintains he did it in all innocence.
But it was funny.
Shame there wasn't an office full.

Last edited:
Lol,is this the other incident you mentioned with Lou?

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back