• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklejen weekend

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Sorry, i had this in the wrong section, my bad.

Well folks, I'm a week late, but it's only because I was really busy and didn't have much time for TMF this week. But yes, after a year and a half, ticklejen and I finally met.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn at Kalamazoo, MI. The first night, we ate dinner in the hotel. Discussed everything about movies, music, pop culture, and politics over cheeseburgers and fries. Then we soaked in the hot tub, had some cuddles and sweet kisses. I massaged her pretty feet and gave her cute toes a little nibble. Went back to the room and got some beer, and i suggested the game "I Never". Watched Paycheck in our room after a long day of jet lag for her and work for me. So naturally i kicked back, smoked a couple cigarettes adn drank my beer.

The next day, which was Saturday, I'll let Jen describe this one and add to it at my leisure, LOL! But for the record, those of you who've never met Jen in person, she's lovely. For an older woman, she has the playfulness of a twenty year old and doesn't look the age of 35. I enjoyed meeting her adn getting to know about her family and her past relationships, passion of tickling and what not. Glad to meet another "Wonder Years" fan lol!
I'll skip ahead for a sec, and say that after discussing the Wonder Years all weekend. When I dropped Jen at the airport, the theme song was on the radio, what were the odds LOL!

Take it away Freckles!!!

Okay we did discuss The Wonder Years a lot, that's because I've been watching reruns on channel 61ion but we did discuss other things of course. During the day, we went to Crossroads Mall which was nearby and we saw the remake of Halloween. Well one of my highlights of this trip is that during dinner on Saturday night, we decided to plan out a spy role play kidnapping tickling scene. When we got back to the hotel, Zach told me count to 30 and that I would walk in our room and he would pretend to kidnap me by putting pretend cholorform on my mouth. So, when I walked into the room it was dark and he got me and forced me onto the bed. He tied my wrists together with my arms above my head and my ankles together. He then spoke in a Russian accent and asked me what I was doing in office and was trying to get information out of me. After a while, I gave him the info. he wanted and it was fun!

Then we took a break for a short while after he untied me and then it was my turn to be the interrogator! He went out of the room and when he came back in I tied him up the way he tied me up. Spoke in a Russian accent (as best I could) and asked him what he was doing there. Well after I gave him a very good tickling, lol he finally told me what he was doing there. I then untied him, we had some more tickle, then watched a movie and went to sleep.

Thanx Aurora
Ya know, I am going to Cali this spring, and hopefully to meet TG4L. If we got to know each other a bit, I'd meet you and wine and dine you as well. We could also do the spy scenario interrogation roleplay that ticklejen and I did.

Oh and Jen, you left out one of the significant details to when we were roleplaying. That tidal wave of pleasure you got, remember LOL!

Anyway, nuff said there!

I'm afraid not, but Jen is beautiful, there's no doubt about that. ANd she has really cute feet. OMG, we were sitting outside the movie theater and I was smoking a cig, and i just started to take her shoe and sock off, on a whim. I promised her a massage, but I tickled her feet instead. I even set my cigarette in between her toes and asked her to hold it for me while i made a phone call, a combo of smoking and foot fetish LOL!

Speaking of massages, Jen totally is good at giving back and shoulder massages. And we made cuddles after tickling, because our hotel beds were soooooo comfy!!! I only had one regret, and that was nibbling her toes and not getting on the receiving end like her. But she's not all that into feet like that, so I had to yuck it up LOL!

The last day, I gave her the Jersey_tour of the town where I grew up and another town where I spend most of my days. She met some of my friends as well, and a few of them asked if she was my girlfriend, which was flattering.

Well I get to...

Well I get to write a story about Jen and that is almost as good. Ok, ok it doesn't come close. Can I say that I hate JerseyTickler (but in a friendly sort of way)

Fair enough, Slavertickler, I hate that you hate me in a friendly sort of way, LOL!

Also, I forgot to mention about sonicare. I never had that done before. While Jen was a Russian interrogator she had just taken off my socks and piggied my toes. Then she sniffed my feet and was like "Phew, your feet stink, I'll have to clean them"! So she whips out her electric toothbrush and goes to work on my feet. Drove me absolutely nuts LOL!

Fair enough, Slavertickler, I hate that you hate me in a friendly sort of way, LOL!

Also, I forgot to mention about sonicare. I never had that done before. While Jen was a Russian interrogator she had just taken off my socks and piggied my toes. Then she sniffed my feet and was like "Phew, your feet stink, I'll have to clean them"! So she whips out her electric toothbrush and goes to work on my feet. Drove me absolutely nuts LOL!

When we were having dinner before our roleplay, I was massaging her stocking feet, and she said that they were cold. So i lit my lighter close to her foot. But it was a little too close because I burned a hole in her nylon, unbeknownst to her of course.

Next please jen!

Jen, I'm 38, good looking, warm, generous and insanely ticklish and love to tickle... I would oove to meet you... I live in Boston and come to NYC alot...

Yes, i say your pic; you are the kind of petite and cute woman i adore... tickling a major plus sweetie!

tim

thanks for sharing...sounds like you two had a terrific time..

Jen, I'm 38, good looking, warm, generous and insanely ticklish and love to tickle... I would oove to meet you... I live in Boston and come to NYC alot...

Yes, i say your pic; you are the kind of petite and cute woman i adore... tickling a major plus sweetie!

tim

Thanks for the compliments Tim and I'd like to meet you too. I had a great time with Zach that weekend!

:couch:

never met

:( i have never had the opportunity to meet anyone in person for a tickling session except at the one michigan tickling party i went to. that would be a dream to be able to meet someone off here for a tickling session first getting to know them well and trusting them. if any anyone has a reason to come to purdue look me up feel free to PM me if you just want to talk don't care who it is later.

thank you

i will soon cause i'm going to the party talk to you later enjoy you weekend at the festival you are going to later

Jem- sounds like you both had great fun--- i am so pleased for you.Chris

hope you continue to have lots of tickle fun and games.....Chris:feets::feets:

Zach or Jen one needs to tell us who gave in the quickest. Who ended up being tickled the longest. LOL :tickle:

Don

Hehe hehe

Well needless to say I made Jen orgasm, without even touching her clit. And while she was tickling me, she came close to making me give in. But I need to have my toes sucked and my soles licked to get me to cum, so I had to help Jen out and give in. Otherwise it would've gone on for hours and that would've been boring on her part, but not mine lol!

i admit though, when she teased my member with her toes, it almost got me. But she wasn't too keen on taking off my underwear and if she would've wrapped both feet around Jersey jr, I would've gizzed on her soles, and that would've been unpleasant for her.

I did that to my GF two weeks ago, and I was worried she might find it offensive being that she's not all that crazy about tickling. But to my astonishment, she held her foot up to her lips and licked all my man juice off.

She's quite good at yoga!!!

you can read the entire story, just...

see keyword "discreet":)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back