• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a tickling quiz

"Want to know what the correct answers were?

Enter your email address below to have the correct answers sent to you when the quiz ends. You will also receive the final top10 list."

What the hell? How do you have a right or wrong answer? :confused:

theshire said:

What the hell? How do you have a right or wrong answer? :confused:

Um....yeah. I'd have to go along with that! Who's to say what "Right" or "Wrong" answers are? What's right is what's right for you!

I scored a 66. I think there were a few questions where I would have answered "Tear off my shirt, and ask 'Where do I lie down?'" :blaugh:

It seems this quiz was kind of geared towards people who aren't really into it, although I recognized a lot of screen names it the top ten list!

Many of the questiions have different correct answers for different people, such as your most and least ticklish spots, so the scores are meaningless. But it was fun to see a quiz about our favorite subject. :D

I got 82 and I was #1, what does that mean?? "Right" and "Wrong" answers?? well i must have picked the right ones..lol

Wow, didn't take long to get bumped out of the top ten. So, is 73 a passing grade or do I need a retest?:eek:

It all out of 100, so the higher you score, the more ticklish you are...:rolleyes:

It all out of 100, so the higher you score, the more ticklish you are...

But one of the questions went something like: 'Rate how ticklish you are on the scale below'. Why not leave it at that and be done with it?! Dumb quiz. :p

Well, I am not sure what 70 means but that was my score. Ghost2004 was an 87! Hmmmmmmm, what does that say? We all gang up on Ghost2004?
;) :eek: :wow: :p

TTD

I got a 70, so that means I'm 30 points behind in life! HOW CAN I GET 30 MORE POINTS?! Nah, im j/p, that was a fun quiz. Let's send it to people!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back