• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a tickling RPG (f/* and */f)

Kleptomaniac

TMF Poster
EDIT: A fixed version has been linked below. If you play your game and notice that you turn into a door.. um.. DL the fixed version. Sorry!

Inspired by Ilohnoh's games and BigTicklingFan's "Choose your own adventure," I tried making a tickling RPG.

As a first attempt, it's fairly short (can beat it under an hour easily), and there isn't much of a well-defined plot as I only came up with one towards the end... but hopefully it's still fun. Plus there's a reward at the end.

So without further ado, I present... "The Cackling Cave"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZ0X22L8
The Cackling Cave.rar - 32.80MB (alt DL link)
(2 different download links incase one doesn't work)
(Requires at least 35 megabytes of space, and WinRar)

EDIT: Because some people have found the game too hard at the beginning (Weaklings! Can't grind for 10 minutes to sail through the rest of the game easily?), I've included an EASY MODE version. Enemies do less damage, enemies drop more gold, and there is a cache of gold hidden in the rose bushes if you're desperate. However, by playing in this mode, you admit to the world that you have taken the low road... (and not the fun, tickling-filled one with Little Big Head.)
The Cackling Cave - EASY mode v2.0.rar - 32.82MB

Backstory
Set in a medieval-fantasy atmosphere, you are an adventurer traveling the lands for excitement. After a long walk, you have stopped in at a small village near the coast to get a drink. However, the place is awfully empty and quiet...

Controls
Spacebar/Enter = Action/Accept/Select/Examine
Escape = Menu/Go Back

Tips
- Examine your surroundings. You may find secret treasure, funny dialogue, perhaps even something to help you at the beginning of your adventure.
- You can SAVE at any point in time by going to the Menu. Don't be afraid to save anytime you're worried about what is coming up.
- As this is an RPG, you may need to level-up and buy some better gear or items before venturing past certain points.

P.S: I'm sure I probably have a couple typos or grammar mistakes here and there (probably even a bug or glitch somewhere)... but it's so hard to examine hundreds of lines of text without any sort of spellcheck!

Last edited:
Currently unavailable it seems. Shame really, sounds interesting.

Currently unavailable it seems. Shame really, sounds interesting.

Uploaded to zShare so there is another link whenever Megaupload goes down.

You do need WinRar (it's a compression tool like WinZip) to unpack the files, which can be found here: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

If you're on PC, just pick one of the first two links, whether you're on 32-bit or 64-bit. A few choices down is the one for Mac OS X.

To run the game, you don't need anything. All the game files are included in it. You just gotta unpack the .rar, and click on the "Game.exe."

If people are having too much trouble getting WinRar (to be honest, I thought everyone had it nowadays), I can upload an .exe auto-extractor, or try to .zip it. I didn't do an .exe because I figured some people may be hesitant about double-clicking on that, as opposed to being able to scan and preview a .rar to confirm that it's not a virus/trick.

very cool! You did a pretty good job here. Did you use RPGMaker for this game?

Nice. I actually thought about making a RPG with RPG maker 3 i think. It was fun, but it wasn't as customizable as i wanted.

Is that some Skies of Arcadia I hear?

I'm making one off and on with the one this is made with. Main things holding me back are laziness,lack of sprites,and not being able to make bullets or an aiming system. would it be so hard for them to include a V.A.T.S. style thing!?

Last edited:
Nice. I actually thought about making a RPG with RPG maker 3 i think. It was fun, but it wasn't as customizable as i wanted.

It basically lets you create a game in the style of Dragon Quest (aka: Dragon Warrior). I'm not sure what's different between RPG Maker XP and RPG Maker 3, but I think RPG Maker VX is supposed to be the latest. (Came out in 2007)

To change the stuff, you need to know the programming language... or find scripts online to change things.

http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=bc6309f5dc084bafa9c6ce11101d0ce8

There's a lot of free scripts and support in that forum. They helped me program my game so that it would give a different text box depending on what enemy killed you. (Normally when a random enemy kills you, it goes instantly to the gameover screen, no matter what switches or triggers you tried to place before-hand.)

I've seen ones that will reveal enemy HP as health bars... add FF7 Limit Breaks... or even turn the battle to look more like the first Final Fantasy.

You think you could post all the game over and interaction dialogues? They are so unbelievably hot,and I'm usually disgusted by slimes girls and furries and snake girls and what not!

so I have been looking for the final wepon and have yet to find it any hints other then the one in the game ??

so I have been looking for the final wepon and have yet to find it any hints other then the one in the game ??

It's pretty well hidden... probably too well hidden. If you find it, you'll get a chuckle. Probably in a few days I'll post a picture on where to find it.

Your only hint is that it's out of sight.

I'm an avid gamer, I can't get past the first two minutes of this game. I think I'm missing something. All the enemies move first (even before items and defend), and each is strong enough to take 15-20% of my health per attack... seems mathematically impossible to get past cat girl, I can't grind because there's only one healing item.

HALP please :D

I'm on easy mode, btw.

It's pretty well hidden... probably too well hidden. If you find it, you'll get a chuckle. Probably in a few days I'll post a picture on where to find it.

Your only hint is that it's out of sight.

I think I know I had found the area but can't see where I am facing so hard to find XD

Also, if I go north, my character dives into the bushes and I can't do anything. Heh.

EDIT: I downloaded the normal version. When you made the Easy version, you accidentally set the starting location in the wrong place. Explains why I couldn't get very far...

Last edited:
EDIT: I downloaded the normal version. When you made the Easy version, you accidentally set the starting location in the wrong place. Explains why I couldn't get very far...

Thank you for that. I'll have a fixed version up in a minute. I completely forgot about resetting the player starting position since I was doing a quick last-minute testing. It's so annoying when one change can destroy the whole game...

Haha, it's all good. I figured something was up. I've a bit of experience with RPGM myself.

Anyway, I finished the game and I loved it. I was especially appreciative of the bonus rooms at the end.

Haha, it's all good. I figured something was up. I've a bit of experience with RPGM myself.

Anyway, I finished the game and I loved it. I was especially appreciative of the bonus rooms at the end.

glad I am not the only person to beat it ^-^
I liked the bonus rooms too but wish that all the creatures in the lee room had a new chooses, like the chest girl *hint hint*. ^-^ just a thought for Kleptomaniac for a revision lol
I would even help if you like :D

glad I am not the only person to beat it ^-^
I liked the bonus rooms too but wish that all the creatures in the lee room had a new chooses, like the chest girl *hint hint*. ^-^ just a thought for Kleptomaniac for a revision lol
I would even help if you like :D

Hah, yeah, I really wanted to tickle the mimic... :D

Hah, yeah, I really wanted to tickle the mimic... :D

^-^ I know, but I also wanted her to have a new tickle for you XD
that and to tickle the ghost XD
though that would be hard. man I would love to help write in text for them if he needs help hehehe

I'm working on my own rpgmaker game now, but I'd love to help with this if I could. I can write or get resources.Rips of pics or maybe even some short laughing sound effects shouldn't be much trouble.

I'm an avid gamer, I can't get past the first two minutes of this game. I think I'm missing something. All the enemies move first (even before items and defend), and each is strong enough to take 15-20% of my health per attack... seems mathematically impossible to get past cat girl, I can't grind because there's only one healing item.

HALP please :D

I'm on easy mode, btw.

You are very much missing something. First off your main healing item should be the girl between the shops. Secondly, remember to equip your weapons. Thirdly, buy better weapons and clothing with your gold. Fourthly, save often (I failed to do this and wasted a full hour's playing time when I got trapped with chest girl.

so found the special weapon ^-^
I was just wondering if there was going to be a part 2 or if you might add dialog to the bonus dungeon and allow for the mimic to be tickled lol
It would be awesome
but it is wishful thinking. great game though

Where exactly is the special weapon? I've searched around every tree and stump I can find (due to the hint at the end of the game) but I cannot seem to find it.

Where exactly is the special weapon? I've searched around every tree and stump I can find (due to the hint at the end of the game) but I cannot seem to find it.

ok go into the forrest down to the area were you see two stumps go up to the top one and then go right into the tree coverage. three steps in you should find it. ^-^

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back