• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A ticklish question

Volsung

Verified
What makes one ticklish?
The anticipation?

To come to the point...

What percentage would you say the "tickleness" is based on the additional verbal communication (like saying Coohie coo while you are tickling) and not through merely physical simuation alone?

Do you ever tickle somebody and not say anything while you are doing it?

As a lee, I can say that the fear/anticipation plays a large role in ticklishness, as does a greater feeling of vulnerability. Teasing definitely adds to it. I've been tickled by silent ticklers, and they can be effective in that you don't know what to expect from them, thereby increasing the fear factor.

born with it

TickledToDeath said:
Genetics.
I agree with TickledToDeath... However, the verbal teasing and the fear do enhance the sensation. my best experiences have always included the verbal aspect and my fantasies certainly do.

Psychology seems to be anywhere between largely and completely responsible for triggering ticklish vulnerability (not disparate from its seeming ability to trigger arousal).

the teasing increases ones helpless feelings meaning esspecialy in females once the lee feels that he/she has no way of escaping the ticklish predicment they more prone to being tickled sensless

Powah said:
the teasing increases ones helpless feelings meaning esspecialy in females once the lee feels that he/she has no way of escaping the ticklish predicment they more prone to being tickled sensless

I agree! But what would the percentage be?

Personally, I think its mostly genetics, BUT, I think its enhanced by anticipation.... and when it starts.... I personally get more ticklish the more I'm tickled... especially if I can't get away from it. Its like i short circuit or something and all my nerve endings stand up and scream... in a good way.. :veryhappy

As a guy when LEE...

Volsung said:
What makes one ticklish?
The anticipation?

To come to the point...

What percentage would you say the "tickleness" is based on the additional verbal communication (like saying Coohie coo while you are tickling) and not through merely physical simuation alone?

Do you ever tickle somebody and not say anything while you are doing it?

It's totally the sensation of having my spots touched and teased, especially if other spots are touched too... if you get mu "point."

Multi-sensations are so great; I've had a girl tickle my sides and feet at once, and it was just amazing... and yes, awesome sex should follow...please.

tim

Well, it's not something that can really be quantified, but I'll give it a guesstimate anyway....

I'd say that my ticklishness is due to both genetics and verbal teasing, in about a 20% (genetics) to 80% (verbal) ratio. Because I've been with silent 'lers before and while they can get me to squirm and giggle, a 'ler who is verbal can get me to the point of hysterical laughter. And I'm NOT talking about the "coochie coochie coo" crap either. I'm talking about a 'ler that is both playful and funny and can get me laughing BEFORE he even lays a finger on me. Someone who cracks jokes, or has a sarcastic sense of humor while he tickles is going to be the guy who can bring me to the brink of ticklish insanity. :2poke:

Maggie

daisycrazy5496 said:
Well, it's not something that can really be quantified, but I'll give it a guesstimate anyway....

I'd say that my ticklishness is due to both genetics and verbal teasing, in about a 20% (genetics) to 80% (verbal) ratio. Because I've been with silent 'lers before and while they can get me to squirm and giggle, a 'ler who is verbal can get me to the point of hysterical laughter. And I'm NOT talking about the "coochie coochie coo" crap either. I'm talking about a 'ler that is both playful and funny and can get me laughing BEFORE he even lays a finger on me. Someone who cracks jokes, or has a sarcastic sense of humor while he tickles is going to be the guy who can bring me to the brink of ticklish insanity. :2poke:

Maggie

Excellent point! I think you are right on the mark and this was the answer I was searching for.

Thank you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back