• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Titillating Scoop Part 3 (f/f-m/ff)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
TMNT3.jpg

April had to admit that Francesca was at the peak of her game tonight. She was sat behind her on a VERY extra looking chair that held April’s arms above her head. She was suspended by her wrists while her knees comfortably rested on the arms of the chair. Her pretty feet right where the user would place their hands. April had no warning of what spots would be targeted next.
“Come on baby girl, scream for me. I said LOUDER.” Francesca continued to slowly move all ten of her nails down her victim’s strapped feet before skittering them wildly underneath the toes. When she grew tired of that she went for April’s ribs next. She stayed attendant to that spot for all he thrashing it made her do, swooning from just the sight of her pets struggling.
“HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD OH GOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FRANCESCAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAH! I CANT! I CAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHANT LAUGH ANY LOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDAAAAHAHAHRE!”
Francesca stopped dancing her freshly manicured nails over the helpless reporters ribs, but only for a second. She brought those very same nails to her slave’s massive chest and began to swirl them over her vulnerable nipples. It was as if she was dialing a radio, except Francesca didn’t actually twist, but just elected to move her fingers along her sensitive tits.
“OOOOoOoOoOoOoh...~” April’s voice trembled as her body shook. God this bitch had her number. Anything that gangster wanted out of her she got with just a wiggle of her fingers. She was able to give such amazing pleasure one minute, but on the drop of a dime switch it to agonizing torment.
“You’re a terrible radio, ya know that lover? How high do I have to turn up your volume before ya listen huh? Huh? Huh?”
With each “huh” the mobstress pinched April’s nipples tighter. Each one would get another gasp from the reporter as her thighs trembled.
“Oh... O-Oh! OH! OOOOOO FRANCESCA! Y-You’re hooOOORIBLEEHEHEH.” April protested while also shamelessly basking in the pleasure she was given. Turtelli bit her lip at the comment, always turned on when April pretends to put up a fight.
“Oh no toots. Your the horrible one here. Waving that gorgeous ass in my face. Ya look SO hot! You better settle in beautiful, because tonight is going to be nothing but fun.~”
“I current agree more.” A voice boomed from the shadows of the apartment.
Francesca’s eyes widened when she saw him step out. Shredder, leader of the Footclan, flanked by two ninjas that had dropped from the ceiling without a sound. What was this? In the weeks of the turtles and friends incarcerations she hasn’t seen him since. The only further interaction their factions would have is when they came to film them for further torment of the hero’s.
“What are you doing here tin man? Come to pay little ol me a visit? I’m touched.” Francesca gave April one last tickle to the feet before cooly getting up from her bondage chair, leaving her pet behind. “As you can see, me and O’Neil here are having a little private time.”
The raven haired beauty gestured to April, her body on display for everyone in the room. The naked reporter could only struggle and blush as she noticed one by one the eyes would fall on her.
It was then they heard gun fire and screaming outside the bedroom. It sounded like a god damned invasion. At that point Francesca dropped her games.
“What the hell is the meaning of this?? Our business concluded.”
“My apologies young Turtelli, but it appears the winds of change have blown away your empire. From its carcass my clan will take what it can and salvage the remains. I believe in your terms you’d call this a “hostile takeover.”
“Are ya kidding me? Screw you ya chump! This is all my father has worked for!” Francesca spat back.
“Your father is a failure and a fool. The admiration you seem to have for the man baffles me, especially when you’re worth far exceeds his own. See me leaving you to you’re ruins as a kindness.” Shredder snapped his fingers and more ninjas dropped from the ceiling.
Francesca darted her eyes around, counting just how outnumbered she was. It looked as if she wouldn’t be killed, so that’s a good start. But the daughter of a criminal would refuse to lose everything. Not EVERYTHING.
“What will you do with the reporter?” Francesca asked, her eyes staying on the Footclan as they passed her by.
“Her imprisonment will continue at my estate. Truth be told I enjoy her current tv role more then her journalism days.” Shredder got closer to April, who was still trapped in her bonds. He greatly admired his new prize.
“Well if that’s the case.” Francesca’s voice entered a more friendly and negotiating tone. “Then bring me along too. You still want to torment the girl that there’s no better person then me. There ain’t a dame in this city that knows that bitch’s body better then me.”
Shredder didn’t speak back but it was clear the gears were turning. The crafty gangster girl kept digging.
“I mean, and don’t take offense. I couldn’t see you doing the things that I do.” She walked up and tested her luck, placing a dainty hand on the tyrant’s shoulder. “At lease not as good.” Francesca quickly realized what a mistake that was.
Immediately after making contact her wrist was grabbed and within seconds the young Turtelli was detained and pressed against the wall by Shredder.
“Do not make the mistake of assuming my abilities.” The leader growled dominantly.
Francesca was in shock, with the slightest blush visible on her face. Something about being manhandled like that brought back nostalgic memories of some really wild nights. Something like this only made her want to poke further.
“.....prove it.~”
————————
“HAHAHAHAHA YES! YES! OH GAWWWWWD YEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!” The room was drowning in the howls of Francesca’s ecstasy. Both girls were taken by Shredder and kept in his head chambers. They were hogtied and kept near by for his amusement.
Shredder sat on his thrown while lazily drawing his fingers around the undersides of Francesca’s trusted up feet. He had been at this for a full fifteen minutes now and truth be told he had no desire to stop.
It was delightful to see such a strong willed woman like Francesca give herself away to the pleasure so willingly. Her toes wiggled in the anticipation of more. Her nipples hardened from the excitement.
“Do you still doubt me my treasure? Or do you need to be taught a further lesson.” He turned to O’Neil. “Let her punishment be an example to you too reporter. I am in control.”
April was mesmerized from the site in front of her. For weeks now this crazy criminal with an axe to grind had been taking advantage of her ticklish nature and now here she laid in front of her. Getting tickled. No better then her. To the shock of April herself she found the sight hot.
This “Scoop” had really taken it’s tole one the ally of the Ninja Turtles. Weeks ago she would have found this embarrassing and degrading. Now she was eagerly awaiting her turn to be tickled.
As if on cue Shredder’s other fingers started to scratch at the reporters heels and work their way up. Agonizingly they climbed their way to the toes, just to zip all the way back down again. On the other side Francesca was still getting the ball of her foot mindlessly circled with one line index fingers.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH YEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA! OH SHEEHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHDER!!!!!”
April shouted as she lost herself to the agonizing Ecstasy of her reaction with her ex mistress not far behind.
“That’s it my pets. Feel my fingers slowly claiming the nerves of your feet. One touch at a time you will fully be mine.”
“HAHAHAHHA LESS TAAHAHAHALK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GIVE US MORE!!!” Francesca howled, her big mouth still intact despite the perceived demotion.
The doors to the chamber opened as Footclan Ninjas came in with the intention to film their torture session to fan the jealousy of the captured turtles. They were forced to watch as Shredder dominated both beautiful women using only their beautiful feet, and receive the most amazing blowjob ever seen. At the end of the day it was on Titillating Scoop.

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

I keep coming back to this story. Especially the last section. I keep teasing my wife asking her if she’s April or Francesca in the story. She claims to be the Francesca role, but the lesbian that forcefully made out with her the other day makes me think she’s the April depending on who our third is.

Great drawing and fine story to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back