• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A tribute to the Grey Collection

GoldDragon

Colorized by me, drawn by the fabulous Anonymous. It's been a loooong time since I've posted anything - anyway, feedback is welcomed, and if anyone would like to/would be kind enough to post this on TickleTheater, by all means please do. Despite multiple attempts, I can't get posting permission there.

If y'all like this one, I may do more.

Colour away my friend! Especially if they're like that!

Excellent Work!
So far I've only seen a few colored works of the mentioned "grey series", and you obviously have the talent for a great colorist, because most people just fill up empty spaces like in a children's coloring book and you have a gift, and you should use it more frequently.
Please keep it up!
Best Regards

Thank you! I'll try a couple more - and at some point, I need to go back and fix the flaws in that one, since I got a little tired at the end and just posted it before finishing out everything. More as I get 'em. :)

G

Good work there. I'd actually tried coloring in a couple Grey Collection pics myself ages ago when I'd gotten really bored on a weekend. I'd never quite gotten the courage to post them before for a few reasons (I'm reminded of the dying Orson Welles bitter remarks about Ted Turner in this regards), but since I don't really have any true artistic talent to speak of, what the heck. They could still probably be touched up better, but regardless, here they are (and a thousand pardons if one of them was the other one you were going to present).

Very nice, WraithTickler. I hadn't actually had a specific next one in mind - I have most (if not all) of the Grey Collection saved, and am working on them one at a time. You caught me before I statred another one, never fear. :)

Love the work you did on the vines. I'd looked at that one and wasn't quite sure I could figure out where all of the lines were. :)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back