• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A very sad announcement about a truly wonderful person - Ed TTD

Godspeed, Little bro

There was none sweeter. His marked his image on his times and left the sound of laughter for a world to enjoy. There is no greater legacy than the gift he gave-- that of himself... and we're all the better for it. He and I knew each other and were close friends since 1981.

My God, how can all that passion and energy and good just.. stop? It's unreal. I think everyone would agree that we feel cheated.

Too stunned to comprehend it. Even at the service today I was still in shock. And so much worse for his awesome wife. Oh our hearts ached for her.

So many events, many times together. He had so many wonderful qualities. Great heart, funny-- generous to a fault. Gregarious. Outgoing. Witty. Her qualities match his right down the line. These qualities of his live on in myself, Karmagirl (whom they introduced me to), and the others he touched, and in that way he lives on too, doesn't he?

...but that will never lessen how much I will miss him. Nor how empty I feel. A piece of me went with him, but also a piece of him stayed here with me. Somehow that'll be a comforting exchange. Perhaps in the future. But not today. And not for some time. He's in my heart, always.

Godspeed, little Bro. You are one of a kind. You made us all the better by your company.

And God bless you, Patti. You are surrounded.

So very sorry to hear of Ed's passing. My condolences to his family and friends.

Ed's Hyenas Club gathering was my first event ever. I was a shy kid back then and could barely look anyone in the eye let alone talk about the reason we were all there. He tied up a young lady face down, sat me on her feet and said, "Do your worst!" I never looked back, Ed was a great guy and so caring for people.
I can't imagine the heartache Patti is going through, the Christmas season will be awful for her.
Ed will be missed. RIP

that is some bad news....those hyena gatherings were epic...he will be missed

That's very sad news. I met Ed a long tme ago in NYC at a gathering and he was a very animated, fun guy to talk to. R.I.P

Wish all the best for his wife and friends.
Hope you may always remember the good times together.

Life is precious and fast.
We can only remember those who trully did something with it as they were among us.

Take care Judy!

We met Ed and Patti at our first NEST in 2002, and instantly clicked with them and hung out together. Had a lot of great times with them over the years. So sorry to hear this news, Ed will be sorely missed.

Prayers for Patti and their families.

Drew

M and I are very sorry to hear about this. I remember Ed and Patti driving all the way to Virginia for on of our house parties when we lived there on the east coast. The tickle community has lost a great friend. Our condolences to his family.

While I've never met any of you in person old names bring bring old memories of dear on line friends.

Sadly time is marching on and we are losing them.

Sending good will to all.

~ toyou

Has anyone--here, at FetLife or on Facebook--begun a YouCaring campaign or some other type of online collection on behalf of Patti and the family? People did that for me and my children a year ago after my own cherished wife passed away, and the outpouring was unexpected but a great comfort to me in the midst of very trying time. So even though I never met Ed nor really messaged with him that much, I would like to contribute because my heart bleeds for Patti, knowing well what she's cruelly had to endure and especially at this time of the year.

Has anyone--here, at FetLife or on Facebook--begun a YouCaring campaign or some other type of online collection on behalf of Patti and the family? People did that for me and my children a year ago after my own cherished wife passed away, and the outpouring was unexpected but a great comfort to me in the midst of very trying time. So even though I never met Ed nor really messaged with him that much, I would like to contribute because my heart bleeds for Patti, knowing well what she's cruelly had to endure and especially at this time of the year.

I would like to help for sure.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back