• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Weekend at the Space (f/m)

Kleptomaniac

TMF Poster
“You have ten minutes,” she said to me, looking over from her comfortable seat. Lady Rissa's hands were busy petting a young man curled up at her feet, but her eyes were locked on mine to ensure that I knew what she meant. I could only nod, feeling a flutter of excitement bouncing around in my gut.

We were in The Space, a BDSM club for the scene in Connecticut. Specifically, those close to Hartford. While I was nowhere near close to that city, I had come down for a weekend to escape work and enjoy some vacation time with my friend, Rissa. We had known each other for at least six years, but I had only found out about her lifestyle a few years ago. Suffice to say, I was interested in experiencing what I could only fantasize about.

She was interested in getting her hands on some fresh blood.

We were sitting in a well-lit lounge in the back of the Space, where one could relax on cushions to either socialize with the others, or rest their sore bums on something soft. I looked towards the open door that also lead to the kitchen, I could hear the gasps and cries of submissives being shown the “gentle” side of their doms. Had it been the "mean" side, they would have been screaming instead.

"It's time."

Her recognizable voice pulled me out of my reverie. I looked up, my gaze moving up her dark outfit all the way to the red hair which framed her face. She smiled and tilted her head towards the door before continuing on. I stood up and followed her into the play area. Rock songs with good beats were being played through the speakers.

This room was both dimmer and much larger than the lounge, but that was to incorporate the many bondage apparati placed about. A sensory deprivation chair, a rack, an x-frame, something which looked like an evil massage table, and even a spider-web made of chains which stretched from the ceiling to the floor. Rope lights lining the corners of the ceilings coated everything in a warm, sensuous colors.

I followed Lady Rissa while she perused the available equipment for her to use. She paused momentarily at the occupied rack and looked back at me. "A shame. I was hoping to put you on that," she said with an expression that was both alluring and evil. I found myself grinning due to my imagination already placing a picture in my head of me strapped to the wonderful contraption.

We eventually stopped at a horizontal, metal bar which hung from the ceiling by a chain that disappeared into a hole. Her previous victim, one of her pets, had been on the device before me, and thus her bag of toys was already set up for the next hapless plaything: me. She motioned at me, making sure she had my full attention. "Strip to whatever is comfortable for you."

Part of me wanted to be brave, ignore the fact that there were others around, and just go nude. However I was still unable to shake some shyness, so I took off my jeans, shirt, and socks, but remained in my black boxer-briefs.

Lady Rissa produced a pair of leather cuffs from her bag and fastened them around my wrists. "Up," she commanded, and I held my wrists up to the hanging bar. She fastened the D-rings to the ends, and though the bar was not raised much, my hands were already trapped just a few inches higher than my ears.

"Do you want a blindfold," she asked, dangling something black from her fingers.

"Whatever you would like, My Lady," I responded with a warm smile. I wanted to make sure that she had as much fun as I did. She smiled back at me and brought the blindfold over over my head. It was a sleeping mask with padding on one side, but with little circles cut out in the padding where my eyes would be. This way it could be snug while not pressing up against anything delicate. It was comfortable, effective, and I could only see complete darkness.

Lady Rissa's long, round-tip nails stroked along my jaw line. "Everything comfortable," she asked. I squirmed a bit to double-check. The cuffs were snug, but not too tight. The blindfold was perhaps more comfortable than a regular sleep mask. I nodded my head. "Good. Let me know if your hands or arms feel cold," she added before stepping back from me and removing her hand.

Suddenly, I realized just how vulnerable I truly was; I couldn't see, I had no protection, and the music covered the footsteps of her stocking-clad feet.

Ten fingernails quickly skittered along my side, starting by my ribs and heading downwards. My back arched and I yanked my arms down, but to no avail. I don't know how long I was able to keep a straight face, but once her fingers reared my hips I ended up giggling helplessly. She happily explored around my vulnerable torso, dancing her nails around my stomach, over my ribs, and paying special attention to my nipples.

"Tickly nipples," she cooed while her nails playfully flicked and teased them. I may not have been able to bring my arms down, but I could still spin, and I turned around to escape her. Obviously I had not thought my cunning plan through as spinning in place didn't help me one bit. Her nails attacked my lower sides again, sending me back into a giggling mess.

At one point she journeyed up to go under my arms, only to find out that she wasn't able to get much access to them with how low my arms were. She stopped, leaving me panting for air while I stood in the darkness.

"Oh no no, this just won't do," she said to herself. I didn't know what she meant until I heard a motor run and the metal bar rose up higher, pulling my cuffed hands with it. She stopped raising it at a point where my arms were stretched up above my head, making me even more vulnerable than before. "There, much better."

My head turned this way and that, desperately trying to predict where she was going to attack next. All I knew is that she was in front of me. Or maybe behind me? She may not have even been near me at all.

I was wrong.

Her nails started at my forearms and skittered down to my armpits, tickling all over the newly-exposed area. My whole body tried to clench up as fresh giggles burst out from within me. Just as quickly as she began, she stopped, and disappeared from my senses once more. The seconds dragged on. What felt like a full minute was probably only ten seconds, but it was enough for her to attack my sides again, catching me completely off-guard.

This went on for who knows how long. She'd attack a sensitive area, I would squeal and spin around to escape, and she would stop... only to attack another spot a few seconds later. She didn't taunt me as much as I secretly wanted her to, but she couldn't hold back her devious giggles every so often. I couldn't hold back my own excitement, and my underwear didn't help to conceal that. She made sure to point that out as soon as she noticed. "Someone's got a stiffy," she sang out.

Even though her attacks were random, they were mostly situated to my upper body, and she stopped once more, allowing me to brace for her next strike.

"Now let's see those feet..."

The blindfold hid my eyes that had gone as wide as saucer plates. I felt one hand grasp my ankle and lift it up behind me before her nails skittered lightly around my sole. My giggles shot up into laughter, and the chains jingled in my desperate attempts to escape or stop her. It felt like a cloud of insects flying around my foot, moving lightly around my arch, my heel, the instep, and teasing my toes. She even explored the top of my foot, but quickly returned back to the sole to get a stronger reaction out of me.

Eventually she stopped and let go, and I took the moment to take in much-needed air.

"Other foot," she commanded.

I hesitated, but my love for the torment overrode my will to get away. I obediently lifted my other foot up behind me, only to feel her legs squeeze the sides of my ankles. She was standing behind me, back-to-face, and had caught my ankle in place. With another soft giggle she attacked my foot again, this time able to use all ten nails.

"It's like shoeing a horse," she commented, but I couldn't respond. I was thrashing around, laughing, my foot wiggling wildly in her grasp. The cloud of insects was now a swarm. My whole foot was awash in those light, tingling, teasing sensations.

"Such a soft foot... it's like a baby's." I wondered if I was blushing, though I may have been red-faced already from all my giggling.

She released my foot, and a thought popped into my head. This was an opportunity I'd probably not have for a long time. While I didn't want to make demands on how to torture me, I couldn't resist giving her a tip or suggestion.

"Lady Rissa, may I make a suggestion," I asked a bit tiredly as I regained my breath.

There was a small pause from her before she responded. "Yes?" Her voice had a hint of mischief to it, obviously curious to what I was about to say.

"Place my foot between your legs again, but use one hand to pull my toes back," I continued and lifted my foot up again. I felt the familiar pressure on the sides of my ankles again, and then her hand gently grasping my toes and pulling them back, forcing my sole taut and immobile.

And then came her nails.

I knew such a move would make me more sensitive, but I didn't realize how intense it would truly feel. I burst out laughing and hopped up-and-down on my other foot. My toes quivered in her grasp, desperate to curl them down for some protection, but they couldn't. Her nails scratched about the virgin skin below my toes and around the ball of my foot, two surprisingly-sensitive spots that I had just found out. I was torn between crying out for mercy, and crying out for more. Just tickling and tickling and more tickling.

Finally, she stopped and let my tingling foot go. I hung there, breathing heavily while she watched me. "Perhaps I should raise the bar higher so I can get your body and your feet," she commented.

"It does.. sound fun... My Lady..." I responded. Why was I such a smart ass masochist?

She let out a little sound of pleasure and approval, and a few seconds later the bar rose a few inches more. That was all it took to put me up on my tippy-toes. Her hand came in, surprising me with a spank to my left rear, causing me to jump the best I could. A spank then came to my right. She giggled deviously, and another few seconds later her nails attacked my soles again. I giggled wildly and danced about. More than once I was sure I was airborne in my struggling, however my struggling spurred her to move to a different spot, and that wasn't a good thing for me.

Since she was behind me, her next target ended up being my rear end, and I didn't know that it was that ticklish until right then. With sides you can twist away. With your feet you can kick. There isn't anything you can do with your rear, and I was giggling and laughing like a madman as she stroked her long nails up-and-down my cheeks.

"Awww, what a tickly bum you have," she teased, continuing to torment that sensitive spot. "...And tickly feet," her nails jumped back down to my soles. "...And knees," now she was behind my knees. "...And sides," up higher to my lower sides once more. My stretched body was helpless, my laughter unstoppable, and my pleasure ever growing.

I hated it and I loved it.

She flicked her nails over my nipples one more time before stopping, but this time for good. "Aww, you're shvitzing, dear. Have you had enough?" I had no idea that I was sweating that much from all that struggling and laughing. Honestly, I probably could have gone on longer despite my tired body, but I noticed that my arms were getting a little cold from having them lifted for so long.

I nodded my head slowly. "Yes, My Lady."

She lowered the bar first to make sure that I got my arms got fresh blood as fast as possible. She then undid the cuffs and guided me back a few steps. She warned me to keep my eyes shut when she lifted my blindfold up, and after a few seconds of letting my eyes adjust to the light that came through my eyelids, I slowly peeked them open.

Lady Rissa was smiling at me, and I quickly forward to wrap my arms around her in a hug. This time I smiled voluntarily. It was so wonderful to laugh like that, especially when tied up, and she had been willing to let me experience it all.

Resting against her, letting the strength in my body return, a warning tingled in the back of my head:

This was only my first night here, and I was staying at her home for the next 48 hours.

It was going to be a great weekend.

Love IT!

Love this whole session: the electric bar makes it all so hot! And when ever there is nipple tickling!

Looks like I will be getting some nipple tickling tomorrow and will get my hands on some new soft, smooth, sensitive feet!

please, what happend on the next day, please send us the next part or very good, more parts. I love f_m tickling so much, thanks

wow great story, wish I had known her or about that place when I was out in CT..

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back