• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A whip and a tickle. M/F/F, light BDSM as well.

AlexEmpire

TMF Regular
I was asked to write about an experience I had last with my Master and our mutual playmate who we will call an Eager Student.

This was the second time that the three of us all played together so all the awkwardness and learning to be comfortable with each other had already passed. We all enjoyed the last get together immensely, and were excited to have some more time to play.

We had already tickled Miss Eager Student until she begged and pleaded, to make up for a debt owed after the last play time. Now it was time for Miss ES to take her revenge out on me at the help of my Master. It was decided early that day that Miss ES would have a chance to take out her revenge by being able to tickle me just as much as I had tickled her, while Master would whip me.

It would go in cycles, me asking for the whip by saying his name and doing my best to take it until I couldn't take it anymore and asking for the tickling to continue by saying her name, and then the whip again when I can no longer take the tickling. This was the plan arranged by both Miss ES and Master, long before we arrived in his room.

So there I found myself, tied face down with my wrists fixed to the headboard, and my ankles tied at either end of the foot of the bed with my legs spread wide. Giving Miss ES the perfect access to all of my most ticklish spots, and Master all the real estate he needed to give me the perfect amount of the whip.

When the ties had all been set and the rules restated, they each took their positions near me. The anticipation was so bad I think I was probably shaking and I'm sure my pulse was pounding. All I could feel in that moment was the crazy amount of fear in my heart for how difficult this was going to be, and my anxiety over how well I could control my limits until I had surrendered all control to him. And my need to experience new or more difficult sensations, my desire for exactly the kind of pain he could give me. And my need to please him, to be as perfect as possible.

When Miss ES started in tickling me I was honestly astonished that she had gotten so good at finding my spots and tickling them mercilessly. We had played similar tickling games the first time we were together, and she seemed very nervous about how hard she could go. But this time she didn't hold much back, and I loved it. She dug right in and found that if she tickled my sides and hips she could get me to squirms and thrash around until I begged for the whip. I don't think I lasted more than a couple of minutes.

I said my Master's name with relish and Miss ES released me for his whip. He started off with a couple of light smacks, and then quickly built up. Each one seeming to sting more than the last, though I can't say for sure if he hit harder than the last with each one, but opening my ass up with a new smack certainly helped. I tried to control my yelps so as not to cry out too much, I didn't want to worry Miss ES who seemed a little nervous about whipping (at that time) and because it can be fun to try and maintain control as it is slowly stripped away from me.

It didn't take long for the building sensation to be too much and for me to ask for Miss ES to resume her tickling. And she did so eagerly. I became lost in it quickly, there were numerous rounds of tickling and whipping and tickling and whipping. 24 hours later and I couldn't tell you how many times Miss ES got a turn to tickle me, and I couldn't tell you in which of her turns she got the electric toothbrush out. I know she did though, and when I heard that buzz begin an absolutely delicious panic ran through me that I couldn't control. I don't think she had even touched it to my skin before I began begging. True to her word she never let up her tickling until I said my Master's name, except to run her fingers over my soaking clit.

I couldn't tell you either how many times my Master whipped me. Only that every time the whip came down on me I loved him that much more. Each time the whip connected it was like an exchange of the most wonderful and loving and beautiful energy I'd ever felt. Knowing that he is doing this specifically because I want it, and the amazingly safe feeling that washes over my knowing that he could do anything he wanted to my body at those moments and that he chooses to do exactly what I need and not more than I can handle.

This was a phenomenal experience to have with you, a once-in-a-lifetime experience where everyone is equally involved and everybody leaves feeling completely satisfied... oops, did I say once in a lifetime? Because since then, there have been... two more such adventures, one with Miss ES and one with Carrots? Surprised TMF didn't devour this story more, but don't let it discourage you from writing another one!

Oh wow this story sounds amazing! I would've loved to be you or the eager student. Might get my boyfriend to read this.

This was a phenomenal experience to have with you, a once-in-a-lifetime experience where everyone is equally involved and everybody leaves feeling completely satisfied... oops, did I say once in a lifetime? Because since then, there have been... two more such adventures, one with Miss ES and one with Carrots? Surprised TMF didn't devour this story more, but don't let it discourage you from writing another one!
From what I have noticed throughout my years on here is that in my personal opinion most of the members of the TMF only like tickling and not much else. I have also noticed a fair amount aren't really in the BDSM scene as well. I am not saying I haven't seen or know some members that also participate in the BDSM Lifestyle, but I have personally noticed most don't. Then again it is the tickling media forum and not the BDSM tickling forum, so my personally stated observations makes sense to me.

Please write more stories. It is always refreshing to find/read true stories like this on here.

Last edited:
From what I have noticed throughout my years on here is that in my personal opinion most of the members of the TMF only like tickling and not much else. I have also noticed a fair amount aren't really in the BDSM scene as well. I am not saying I haven't seen or know some members that also participate in the BDSM Lifestyle, but I have personally noticed most don't. Then again it is the tickling media forum and not the BDSM tickling forum, so my personally stated observations makes sense to me.

Please write more stories. It is always refreshing to find/read true stories like this on here.

I need to figure out how to have TMF notify me when someone replies to a thread I start!

Thanks for the feedback Porcelain! It's funny to me that there isn't more BDSM involved in this community. Tickling and BDSM seem to go together like grilled cheese and tomato soup. You can have one with out the other, but main is it awesome when they are together. I relish submission, and tickling is just such pure submission.

I see you are in PA, are you going to Nest? I'm thinking about going, but very nervous since I would have to go alone.

Yep as far as I know I'll be at NEST this year. I can understand being nervous, but it is an awesome gathering and the first gathering I went too. I'd check out some of the threads in the NEST group in general gatherings. They give some good advice. A ladies guide to gatherings by kittentoes has some really great advice.

NICE STORY!

Looking forward to reading about more of your adventures.:xpulcy:

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back