• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a woman wonders how to get more women into tickling in the UK -any advice?

dazed

TMF Poster
At the moment the only new people posting intros on the United Kingdom Tickling Forum are men. There are so many men in
the forum that straight men are arranging to meet up with other straight men to play. There used to be a core of active women there but they've dropped away through marriage and probably running families, doing the jobs or three people at work due
to cuts. But in the general kinky scene I've met working mums who still find room for their kinks.

This forum's huge and male dominated but there are lots more actively posting and playing women on it than the other forumseven Tickle Theatre and Tickle Chat are all male dominated. I won't even get started on the lonely probability that I'm the onlylesbian in the UK with a tickling fetish.

I'm in a position (no kids, no parents, self-employed and single) where I have the time to try to do what I can to find ways of encouraging more women with this kink to get active and brave the fetish scene. For the fetish scene shy our kink looks vanillaif it weren't for the
bondage, which isn't always necessary or anything one has to buy from a sex shop -ask Kitten toes and Libertine about pashminas).

What I've done for the community so far is set up a Fetlife group 'UK women into tickling'.

What I plan to do is host some women-only munches but I'm wondering of I'd be better off being a female face to meet and greet women at mixed ones.

Personally I'm realising that there are other kinks I enjoy that I can develop -rope bondage for one that seems to attract a lot of women - and, maybe, there'll be facets of my sensuality I'll discover to add to me being able to enjoy being tickled and maybe I can share my tickling kink with another woman while enjoying another kink if she's up for it, who knows.

Do any of you have any advice, experiences or suggestions that would help me to work out what I can do to get more tickle-loving women in the UK more active in the tickling scene? I'm only about five months old in BDSM years so maybe I've got it all wrong. Lastly, I am learning how to ler and if the situation presents itself for me to show another woman how good this tickling lark feels I will do so.

P.S. I know you'll be seeing these 'UK Tickling' posts but they're nothing to do with real, fetish, community level play. They're just commercial. If any of these models love tickling so much they'd have found my group on Fetlife my now.

Maybe the rope bondage thing (if as you say a lot of women are into that) is an area where you could introduce a few tickles, purely in order to highlight the victims helplessness. Don't overdo it to the extent that it becomes obvious this is your thing, unless they react very positively, in which case go with it.

Anyway speaking as a UK guy (lee), I just don't bother with any scene thing because the ratio is so unbalanced. My outlet (well once anyway) was paid for sessions with female dommes.

P.S. I know you'll be seeing these 'UK Tickling' posts but they're nothing to do with real, fetish, community level play. They're just commercial. If any of these models love tickling so much they'd have found my group on Fetlife my now.

I don't recall ever claiming that any of my models had tickling fetishes (in fact I said the exact opposite in a post recently), or that they are part of the UK Tickle 'scene' (wherever that may be) In general I actually prefer to shoot models that have no prior experience of tickling beforehand. They are obviously paid to do shoots, and that certainly doesn't stop them enjoying or even loving the experience - and it doesn't stop lots of people enjoying the clips. I don't seek to produce clips that represent 'community level play', I aim to produce tickling clips with beautiful, ticklish women and I'm happy that I've been able to do this - often introducing high-profile glamour and fashion models to something they would never have considered trying before.

It's a shame that this offends you for whatever reason, but please don't attack my site because you are having problems finding what you want. I don't really see what your personal situation or your fetlife group has to do with me or any of my models.

:turtle:

Hey Dazed, I'm afraid i have to agree with Turtleboy, I think your doing a great job on Fetlife as we've discussed on there before now and it is growing slowly too so hopefully you & others can continue this, But the UK Tickling site/clips/models is in a slightly different area compared to the community interest in tickling as a fetish and finding someone to share that with, Main reason i say this as he pointed out above is they don't have tickling fetishes but are willing to try it and perhaps they develop an interest in it amoungst others, Maybe you can take something positive from this rather than looking at it as commercial tickling perhaps see it as women are willing to experience tickling and judging by the amount of clips with women who have come back to turtleboy have enjoyed that experience.

You are quite new to this like you say Dazed and my advice is be persistent and patient, I know it can be frustrating too but you'll get there.

You've done well and about all you reasonable can do to weed out who's about, things may pick up but you might find you'll have more luck converting people. Its very hard to find girls into tickling near by but its not quite so hard to find girls who don't know how much they would enjoy it, some just need the right encouragement to get them turned :D

All I've got to say is: a dude wonders how to get more women into tickling in the UK :D But yeah, good luck dazed, I'm sure you'll find someone in the end :)

P.S. turtleboy is one of the best producers out there, truly admire his work :)

Well, I can have an opinion (call it an 'attack' if you want) about anything. There are thousands of opinions about anything on here. No one who wants to
pay to watch tickling videos made by UK ticking gives a toss about what I think so you're safe. In fact I'd be surprised if anyone who's not met me on here gives a toss about anything I write. I'd just prefer to play for real and not watch people do it.

What has got me down is people thinking that the UK tickling commercial site has anything to do with the real, flesh and blood tickling scene in the UK. I hope that separation is clear. There was a flurry of confused interest a couple of years ago. I remember when video clips and photos
were all this site was about so at least all the advertising is done on here where the forum title gives a clue to it being the best place to do so.

I'm talking about getting more women with a genuine tickling fetish feeling comfortable to explore for real and get out into the fetish scene. I'm getting action that I don't have to pay for. It would be good to get more play with women.

So, getting back to the reason for me starting this thread, any ideas from any of the
women on this forum, particularly if you live in the UK? Are you straight women happy just playing with men with no women to talk to as you would in a munch? Should I just put my efforts into getting a lesbian/bi bit of this forum going?

My suggestion would be to look for women who already know they're into tickling, but who haven't discovered this particular site. I would recommend surfing Yahoo Groups and other boards, and inviting individuals to check this board out. I would also recommend talking with women in other BDSM communities, especially lesbians, and see if you can find some who are open to tickling. And when you do, if you find enough people close enough geographically, maybe organize a munch. But in any case, the place to look is inside, not outside, sexual variation communities. (I can only send my good wishes, being as I'm both male and on the other side of the Atlantic.)

Hi Dazed, I'll make a comment on here as well, since I've only been on here for a little while (I haven't even entered the real life "scene"... yet.) Yet I've felt your pain, even in the short time I've been involved. As a strictly 'ler female, I feel like I'm my own minority, lol. Even the f/f and f/m vids, stories, etc are male oriented (a majority, anyway, and not saying that's a bad thing). Even all of the sponsor clips for the site are targeted to the male 'ler audience. I would say "I think m/m speaks for itself," but I've written that before in the playful sense, and they're hardly targeted to either gender. So again, majority.

But I will come out and say that I'm pretty sure you're not the only lesbian ticklephile out there. Many are probably just closet cases. (I swear I'm not saying that in the bad way.) I think WorkinProgress' advice is the best, except for one thing. Finding other groups and directing them to your forum would be the best bet, but I can assure you, being a lesbian has nothing to do with being open to tickling. If you're just looking for a playmate, then yeah, that's probably the way to go, but you just want to get more women on the scene, right? I know from experience that there are those of us out there who'd love to make a cute guy squirm and giggle. ;)

I mean, hey, there are groups around on the internet- I started out in an off branch of DeviantArt and eventually worked my way here. It's all about connections, I think. I would join your site, but I'm of the US, so that's a no go.

P.S Don't feel too bad about the "UK Tickling Post" comment. I personally thought it was obvious you were just making a statement, I would have done the same. It's too easy for people to assume something based on a controlled environment like that, and I figured you were just trying to prevent a comment of "but there are a lot of active women in the UK Tickling site" before it started. The problem is that internet makes tone very ambiguous, so you could have come off as "attacking" to some people. Personally, I know how you feel.
A great example is the show the OC when it first came out a few years ago. Or all the glamorous appearances California makes in movies. Um, no, it's nothing that special. Sure, there's stuff to do, but there are still people who think we all live in mansions in Beverly Hills. Seriously? Come on people, you can't believe everything on TV.

Hi we are a couple frm the uk
After my hubby introduced me to tickling I now love getting tied up and tickled.....it arouses me no end.
So if anyone in the uk wants a ticklish female im here......
Plz inbox us?

Well, I can have an opinion (call it an 'attack' if you want) about anything. There are thousands of opinions about anything on here.

Yes you certainly can have an opinion about anything, but the way you voiced your opinion was a little rude.

In fact I'd be surprised if anyone who's not met me on here gives a toss about anything I write. I'd just prefer to play for real and not watch people do it.

Fine, but again I don't see what this has to do with me.

What has got me down is people thinking that the UK tickling commercial site has anything to do with the real, flesh and blood tickling scene in the UK. I hope that separation is clear. There was a flurry of confused interest a couple of years ago. I remember when video clips and photos
were all this site was about so at least all the advertising is done on here where the forum title gives a clue to it being the best place to do so.

Who thinks this? It's pretty clear that I'm a tickling video producer and I've never had a single email confusing me with the 'real, flesh and blood' UK Tickling scene that you refer to. My videos are real, with real models and real tickling but they are not intended to represent people in the fetish scene having private get togethers or whatever.

None of my models post on these forums and I do not pretend that they are part of any tickling scene outside of my videos..they enjoy the shoots, have a great time getting tickled out of their minds and get paid for it...I have fun producing the best videos I can, my customers enjoy them and everybody is happy. I really don't see why you think anyone should find this confusing?

I'm talking about getting more women with a genuine tickling fetish feeling comfortable to explore for real and get out into the fetish scene. I'm getting action that I don't have to pay for. It would be good to get more play with women.

That's fab. I wish you well with it.

oh for heaven's sake TurtleBoy your video empire is safe. No need to go on the defensive. It's not as if I'm going to turn up and ask for a job as a
model!!

Seems like there's no answers to this question at the moment. I'll not interact with this thread anymore.Thankyou those of you who've offered suggestions. Theres' a similar thread going now on why there are so few women on the forums so I'm not the only person wondering about this.

This may sound contrived but have you branched out to other outlets of social media, aside from FetLife?

I find it kinda cool to 'advertise' the tickling scene. I've actually turned some people onto tickling. I dont think Ive recruited any new members here, but I have gotten people asking questions, mostly along the lines of "So, You actually like being tickled?" , and I respond honestly, made some connections, and even got one girl to try it out with her boyfriend. I feel a little proud of that.

I hope this helps...

Just dropping back in to say lateral thinking has worked. KittenToes led me to the rope bondage scene -I love bondage nearly as much as being tickled and both together is heaven. Lets say some public fun was had and I've been outed as loving being tickled among the women into rope and have had some fun times since. So, yes, spreading the word, being open about it seems to work well. I've found that kinky women who aren't into being tickled themselves still enjoy tickling other people. Will see how it goes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back