• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Woman's Hands

TheTicklingFox

Wazzup!...this is my first post here. I have a few thoughts posted on ticklingcommunity.com for whoever wants to take a look
I just wanted to talk about a woman's hands.....those tickling claws...those lovely paws....
I noticed this about myself,....when i realized I had to have tickling be a part of my lovelife...that I can't be with a woman who doesn't have nice hands with long fingernails......I find myself staring at women's hands...if they're nice like that...and fantasizing about them tickling me...I love it when women wear a lot of finger rings!....
I find myself...when channel surfing.....stopping at HSN.com...here in NY, on Time Warner cable, it's on channel 38;....every once in a while they showcase jewelry...and they'll have close ups of women's hands displaying jewelry and other things. I found myself staring at these lovely women's hands....posing,...and swaying around etc.,..those long manicured nails,...that soft skin..OH BABY!!...I would catch myself and feel stupid for staring, until I came to a self realization about my tickle fetish and realized that liking women's hands is a part of it. What do U think? Tickle at Me!!

I totally agree with you, about nearly everything you said, except all those periods in between your phrases... :)

welcome

first i'd like to welcome you to the forum:)I can't argree more with you, fingernails are the parts what make a female tickler attractive, along with other facts. I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the TMF, TheTicklingFox, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Sorry Horatio!!(dotdot) that's how I tend to write, like a tickle morse code! :)
thanks for the welcome everybody!
any thoughts from the ticklish women here?(dotdot) Tickle at Me!! :)

Hey Mr.!

Haven't we met somewhere before? :p Welcome to TMF!
Love, Me (who keeps her nails very long)

TheTicklingFox said:
Sorry Horatio!!(dotdot) that's how I tend to write, like a tickle morse code! :)
thanks for the welcome everybody!
any thoughts from the ticklish women here?(dotdot) Tickle at Me!! :)

Welcome...

to the TMF... and to Steph.. MEOW>>>>>>>>lol

sometimes I think my tickle fetish is more of a fingernail fetish, I would just love to stare at fingernails all day and to feel them on the skin, even if I wasn't being tickled. But I definetely want to be tickled by long manicured fingernails.

It is not the length of the nail but what you do with them :woot:

For me I like to keep the well manicured but within reasonable length. I think real nails work better them fake nails as they are a little thinner. With reasonable length it is easier to alternate between the actual fingernail and the finger itself giving different sensations, plus it is easier to keep from scratching instead of tickling. I like the fine "art" of fingernail tickling.

JPie1 said:
It is not the length of the nail but what you do with them :woot:

For me I like to keep the well manicured but within reasonable length. I think real nails work better them fake nails as they are a little thinner. With reasonable length it is easier to alternate between the actual fingernail and the finger itself giving different sensations, plus it is easier to keep from scratching instead of tickling. I like the fine "art" of fingernail tickling.

I kinda agree with that, but I think my dream tickler would be Dolly Parton. I thnk we need pictures of the perfect tickling nails (yours, other peoples, whatever) I'll have some posted later I hope.

maybe I will post a set after my weekly manicure tomorrow!

steph said:
Haven't we met somewhere before? :p Welcome to TMF!
Love, Me (who keeps her nails very long)
Hmmm, have we met..could be.. :Kiss2:
Thank u for keeping your tickle claws long!! :veryhappy
Ooohh baby if only I lived in St. Tropez. By the way, where the heck is that anyway? :confused:
luv your picture on this site. but U said U would update your pics on ticklingcommunity ( a hand pic would be scrumpdidlyumptous)....i'm still waiting! Did U see my pic? tickle at me!

Hee! I'm in California actually, the St Tropez thing was a prank I pulled on a friend, I just spaced and forgot to change it back! :shock: :jester:
XOXO

TheTicklingFox said:
Hmmm, have we met..could be.. :Kiss2:
Thank u for keeping your tickle claws long!! :veryhappy
Ooohh baby if only I lived in St. Tropez. By the way, where the heck is that anyway? :confused:
luv your picture on this site. but U said U would update your pics on ticklingcommunity ( a hand pic would be scrumpdidlyumptous)....i'm still waiting! Did U see my pic? tickle at me!

steph said:
Hee! I'm in California actually, the St Tropez thing was a prank I pulled on a friend, I just spaced and forgot to change it back! :shock: :jester:
XOXO

Damn Stephipoo, I bought non-refundable tickets to St Tropez!!! :rotate:

Mmm, well I'll bring my nails and come with if ya want :jester: Hell, it's gotta be nicer there than it is where we're at, hm? :Kiss1:
I mean 109, are you freaking kidding me? :rant:
XOXO

FlockOfSeagulls said:
Damn Stephipoo, I bought non-refundable tickets to St Tropez!!! :rotate:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back