• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a word about soupy tuna fish salad..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
it sucksssssssssssssssssssssssss...lately my tuna fish in water has been super hard to drain without losing most of the tuna down the drain...listen up Star Kist...Charley better get his act together, or izzy will be a switching to chicken of the sea...i live on tuna fish salad..

that is the end of my rant on tuna fish..ooo except this...they are sneaky at the grocery store..they mix in the tuna in oil right there in the same pile as the tuna with water..and if you don't look carefully enough, you could end up buying oily tuna..ewwwwwwwwww

ok now i'm done..

it sucksssssssssssssssssssssssss...lately my tuna fish in water has been super hard to drain without losing most of the tuna down the drain...listen up Star Kist...Charley better get his act together, or izzy will be a switching to chicken of the sea...i live on tuna fish salad..

that is the end of my rant on tuna fish..ooo except this...they are sneaky at the grocery store..they mix in the tuna in oil right there in the same pile as the tuna with water..and if you don't look carefully enough, you could end up buying oily tuna..ewwwwwwwwww

ok now i'm done..

Amen to that. *nods head*
I've started using a strainer because of that

Well what I'd like to know is are you getting tuna in oil or tuna in water? Tuna in water is fairly easy to strain. All you have to do is take a can opener (I'm just guessing you're using canned tuna) and cut it ALMOST all the way around, not all the way. Leave yourself a little bit attached as a hinge. Then you just squeeze around the edges of where the top is, and it should drain most, if not all, the water, but the tuna is still held in place by the top of the lid. Just press against the top of the lid where there's still water, and it should run out just fine. That's what I do anyway.

Well what I'd like to know is are you getting tuna in oil or tuna in water? Tuna in water is fairly easy to strain. All you have to do is take a can opener (I'm just guessing you're using canned tuna) and cut it ALMOST all the way around, not all the way. Leave yourself a little bit attached as a hinge. Then you just squeeze around the edges of where the top is, and it should drain most, if not all, the water, but the tuna is still held in place by the top of the lid. Just press against the top of the lid where there's still water, and it should run out just fine. That's what I do anyway.

yup that's how i do it also...and noooooooooooo i'm not getting greasy tuna..i can tell the difference...but thanks for uh trying to help...

^^ Jack ahh good suggestion...

not much I can say here.Lol,I only had tuna a few times but I didn't make it because I can't really cook.Except for Mac and Cheese.I can also make eggs but other then that I can't make anything else.

Here's how I fix those problems: I take a can of tuna out of the fridge, stare at it for some time, put it back in the fridge and have myself some bacon and eggs or meat.

that didn't solve the problem where you really wanted tuna and now you can't eat the one you picked out because if you try and eat it it you will have a bad taste in your mouth because the tuna was bad and didn't belong in oil.

Here's how I fix those problems: I take a can of tuna out of the fridge, stare at it for some time, put it back in the fridge and have myself some bacon and eggs or meat.

lol.....and eeks i don't keep my tuna in the fridge...and i have to watch my cholesterol...

Of course it would solve the problem, Queen... you'd have a nice meat-meal. Tuna-free:D

And izzy... that cholesterol can be reduced by eating a whole onion with that meat.

It's obvious you're not from balkans, Queen... lamb meat with onions and čevapi with onions are the world's best foods for me.

Even vampires here eat chevapi with onions... so hush and let me eat :)

go ahead bona petite.I'll stick with my spaghetti and meatballs or some other form of pasta.(I am soooooo Italian)

What about pindjur and turshija? That is some good stuff also...

And kebab... that is a good dish too.

And queen... did you ever try 'spicing' it up with some chinese sauce?

Shish cevap is also a good stuff... what about shkembich?

All you need is sarma... all you need is sarma... all you need is saaaarmaa...

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back