• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a word about underwear...

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
a mystery involving my panties.. i bought ten pair of white cotton brief bikinis(yes i know boring, so sue me) all at the same time. i wear a different pair each and everyday. so here is where the mystery comes in.. half of the panties are in the same condition as when i bought them, in excellent shape and still look brand new. the other half well... lets just say it looks like those little elfs from southpark visited my underwear drawer during the night, playing havoc with the five remaining panties. the elastic is rather torn, there are a few holes and all in all, they look like they were in one hell of an underwear war. now the mystery is, what the heck is going on???? i'm an easy going person, who just like everyone else, wears one pair of panties a day, at night takes them off and tosses them in the laundry basket. i dont do anything out of the ordinary to cause such havoc on these poor defenseless panties.. so will the mystery ever be solved? are there little elfs who decide that five pair of my panties should get the all out war treatment? should i give up wearing panties alltogether? stay tuned for more of the saga of my ever diminishing underwear trials and tribulations.

isabeau :wow:

Izzy........
TMI

Me thinks someone's getting really BORED.

ROFL.
Whats probally happening is that even though you wear a diffrent pair...your not using proper rotation. You wear 5 pairs, wash them...wear #6, then put back pairs 1-5 on top of pairs 7,8,9,10. And then you wear 1-5 again and 7-10 rarely get worn.
Thats why I like colors (or in my case diffrent boxers like my Simpsons, Spongebob, and a bunch of others.)

Izzy...try to keep from going crazy.

Rob

LOL - Your panties - a topic I suspect we won't tire of anytime soon!

Well... just off the top of my head several possiblities come to mind:

1. You do laundry every 5 days. When you put the 5 pairs you washed back into your drawer, they're on top so you wear them again. You never get down to the ones below the top 5.

2. Some of your 'wares were made on Monday or Friday. (They say never buy a car made on those days - the workforce is not at their peak efficiancy just before or after a weekend.

3. You bought the panties at different times. Half are new, half are old.

isabeau said:
... should i give up wearing panties alltogether?
YES!

you guys grrrrrrrrrrrrrr its a joke.. i know i tell such lame jokes. sighs

isabeau

i thought it was fairly clever.

isabeau said:
you guys grrrrrrrrrrrrrr its a joke.. i know i tell such lame jokes. sighs

isabeau

i thought it was fairly clever.
Not lame, sweety. It's just that it seemed so normal compared to many of the posts I read on this forum, that I took you seriously. LOL :bat:

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
OOOH! I must say Izzy, I didn't know it was a joke either :yowzer:
Sorry... :blush:
hee hee :veryhappy

welll in a way it was a joke, a way to lighten up the mood a bit, but actually it is happening with my underwear. but maybe tmi? lol
heck it cant be anymore tmi than what men call their weenies.

isabeau :p

heck it cant be anymore tmi than what men call their weenies.

isabeau :p[/QUOTE]

:veryhappy got that right....ha ha

and, atleast our undies are cuter :rotate:

I resent that remark.
My underwear is cute damn it!!

And dont you forget it. :p

Rob

robace252 said:
I resent that remark.

Rob

LOL...no offense Rob....there is just something about a man wearing spongbob underware in his thirty's that just isn't cute....lol :rotate:

:)
bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
LOL...no offense Rob....there is just something about a man wearing spongbob underware in his thirty's that just isn't cute....lol :rotate:
'

you took the words right out of my mouth so to speak lololol imagining a grown man wearing spongebob panties boxers.. now thats hilarious. i used to have panties for everyday of the week. you know one said monday, tuesday, etc....

isabeau :rotate:

Undies....

I just thought maybe on some days you smell more than other days..Of course you see the results...

isabeau said:
'

you took the words right out of my mouth so to speak lololol imagining a grown man wearing spongebob panties boxers.. now thats hilarious. i used to have panties for everyday of the week. you know one said monday, tuesday, etc....

isabeau :rotate:

yeah i did too when i was 7...lol :happyfloa

Hey now, there is nothing wrong with my SB boxers, or my Simpsons...I happen to like the characters on my boxers. It gives women something to talk about..oops perhaps I should just stop while Im ahead.
I cant deal with plain drab ol boxers.....so nyahh :p

Rob

Activity!!!! if you jog, and jog on days you wear a certain pair, there ya go! body sweat and activity will ruin them! :)
I have gym panties and everyday panties.... my gym underwear are ruined and my every day wears are in great condition... also, one should replace underwear every 3 months!

thanks tulipangel i do walk lots... also i love a forum where the topics are so diverse, from underwear to bdsm to jokes to politics to silliness etc.

isabeau :bubble:

Am I in the right forum?
Isabeau askes whether or not she should wear underwear and not a single one of you guys has suggested she go without.
Tell ya what sweetie... we all ought to chip in and get you those cute little panties with the days of the week printed on them... That way the "rotation" wouldn't have to be a mystery factor.
As for this starting as a joke... maybe no one got it right away... but was a damn good try! I for one had a great time picturing socks creeping across the drawer and slam dunking the undies in the middle of the night... or picturing little leprachauns dancing in the moonlight wearing them on their heads then sneaking them covertly back into place.

Hi melanie

I agree with the thing that some panties u tend to wear much more than the others plus some days are hotter than the rest hence some panties are bound to get more wear n tear due to sweat n all!

Mz Chaos said:
Am I in the right forum?
Isabeau askes whether or not she should wear underwear and not a single one of you guys has suggested she go without.
Tell ya what sweetie... we all ought to chip in and get you those cute little panties with the days of the week printed on them... That way the "rotation" wouldn't have to be a mystery factor.
As for this starting as a joke... maybe no one got it right away... but was a damn good try! I for one had a great time picturing socks creeping across the drawer and slam dunking the undies in the middle of the night... or picturing little leprachauns dancing in the moonlight wearing them on their heads then sneaking them covertly back into place.

thank you Mz Chaos..... it is meant to be a joke, however it has happened lol

tsk tsk Illtklu there is one guy who did suggest i go without, actually i do at night...

isabeau :p

Actually....

The 5 beat up pairs are the ones that get torn off in the tickle-erotic dreams I psychically send you every couple of nights! :evilha: :jester: :Kiss1:
Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

robace252 said:
I resent that remark.

Rob

So is my ween......uh....did I almost say that out loud?...........

I know this is suppose to be funny, Izzy, but dang, the same thing keeps happening to my panties too. Or they just disapear all together. They go into the laundry and then I never see them again.

Some people have missing socks. I have missing undies.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back