• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Word From Your Conscience - Part 2

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Pretty proud of yourself, aren’t you? See what happens when you finally listen to me? So, I screwed up a few times in the past, but when it really matters…who’s looking out for you kiddo, huh?
By the way, as soon as you found out that little college cutie was coming back over tonite, I got a visit from your friends. You know…the little angel that sits on your right shoulder and the little devil that sits on the left? Well, angel wasn’t too happy about how I took care of you, but devil was busting a gut. We shared a doob and listened to all of that angel’s bullshit about celibacy and virtue, and did what you’d come to expect from us. She’s tied-up and gagged somewhere in the dark recesses of your cerebral cortex. Don’t worry, we didn’t hurt her. If you need to save some little old lady from a bus or something, we’ll let her free. I just felt you were gonna need me tonite, buddy.

Now I know you’ve been feeling a little weird about what happened last night. But face it…she liked it! She’s coming back, isn’t she? Remember all those things she said? About never knowing how good a time she could have by just giving herself up? You Da Man! Now…you need to keep things interesting. Don’t want her thinking it was a one-nighter, right? There’s a lot of young guys out there that would love a crack at this one, and let’s face it…you ain’t exactly a spring chicken, dude! Sorry…Did you pick up those things I implanted in your brain while you slept? Got the Duct tape? Check. Feathers? Check-ola. Vibrators? Checkarooni! Damn, we might make a party animal out of you yet. Just don’t go overboard! You don’t want to ruin things, do you?

Answer the door, dipshit! Come on, I’m dyin’ here.

Oh, would you look at that. She did her hair for you and everything. But why the overcoat? Don’t tell me you said something stupid to her while I left you alone. Goddammit! I leave you alone for a little while and…

….Holy…Mother…of…Freakin’…God! They actually make those things? I thought you only saw them in photo shoots in those mags you used to hide under your bed. Yeah, I know about those, idiot, who’s idea do you think they were anyway? Look at the way those thin straps follow the curves of her body. Kinda like a bikini all wrapped together with those body-hugging lacy straps. I LOVE the way the top crosses over her chest like those French-cut swimsuits. Is that REAL leather? Holy shit, dude! You must’ve made quite an impression! And the zippers! This is a girl who plans ahead!

She’s sitting on the couch. Oh great, she wants to talk. Go ahead, make her feel comfortable, I’ll be over here, planning. You’re on your own here, bud, I don’t do chit-chat. If I could leave you with something, though…you might wanna open that bottle of vino now. I’ll be back when you need me.

There you are. Where the hell are we? The basement? What have you been up to? Wait, what’s that? Holy Shit, dude! You built that? Man, I better do a diagnostic on the ol’ noggin later, you’ve changed…
Kinda proud of you, though. Simple, but effective. Looks like a big X, just horizontal. Where’s the straps, man? You think she’s just gonna lay there? No shit…she’s laying there.
Oh…I get it! The duct tape! Great idea man! Yeah, she did have a bit too much freedom last time. If I may…don’t just tape her wrists and ankles. If I were you…and I guess I am…I would start at the wrists and wrap her arms completely ‘til right above her armpits. Yeah…there ya go. STOP! You don’t want to cover those pits, do you? She just shaved them…look. Ok, good. Now the legs. Start about half-way down the upper thighs and just roll it out. Ok, now you’re at her ankles. Oh, isn’t that cute, an ankle bracelet. Hey, wanna do something cool? Take one of those feet and pull the toes back. Yeah, just like that. Now, tape over the toes and wrap it back against the frame. See how it holds her toes back? Trust me, you’re gonna thank me later. The other one? Naaahhh…leave room for a little variety. Now look at her.

Damn, I thought she looked hot before. I think it’s the fetish outfit, but Dayum! Look at the way those straps follow every curve. Soak it in, dude. What did she say? “Now what”? Well, you gonna show her, or do you need more help? Hey wait! I got an idea. Go get that big feather you bought. Yeah, the big fluffy pink one. Oh, hell grab both of them. Now…you see those little nylon zippers on the tops of that gorgeous outfit. Unzip them. See. She wore that for a reason, I told you. See how her nipples are already perking up? She wants it bad, man. Now, take the feathers and tease her nipples with them. We’re going to give her a little more bang for her buck this time, I think, so just listen to me and try not to get lost. That’s it, just lightly flick them over her hard little nubs, see how she’s squirming already? Golden, man. Now…ask her if she’s ticklish anywhere. Yeah, I know she is too! I was there remember? It’s called play, and if you don’t want some young stud snapping this little minx up, you better learn how to do it. Now, run the feathers over her armpits. Light, light…just a tease right now. A little faster, a little faster, there ya go. Oh, listen to that squeal, wouldja?

Now, give her one of the feathers and tell her to hold it in her teeth. Yes, I’m serious! Now tell her she’s not allowed to let it go. Good. Now…don’t those armpits look so tempting? They do? Tell her that. Oh, listen, isn’t that cute, trying to say Please with her mouth clamped on that feather. Ok, sport, let the dogs out. Go for it. That’s it, nice easy strokes. Ok, pick it up a bit, she’s squirming. Oops, almost let it go didn’t she? I don’t think she’s gonna hold out much longer. Tell her she’ll regret it if she lets it go, but put a smile on your face. Now…dig those fingers in, right over where she shaved. Go on, just poke right in there. Damn, can that girl scream, even with her teeth clenched.

There she goes! She dropped it! Laughing her fool head off, too. No, you can’t jump her yet! Didn’t you just say she wasn’t allowed to drop the feather? You gonna just let her get away with it? Tell her she’s been bad. Tell her she needs to be punished. Oh, cool, she’s playing along. Great. Just don’t let her get too much of an upper hand here. You don’t want her “Topping from the Bottom” so to speak, you know. This is our game…ok, ok…yours, whatever, sheeesh.

Pick the feathers up again. Now go stand between her feet.

Wow, aren’t they just precious? The untaped one is really wriggling, huh? Ok, get that one first. Run the feather over the sole. No, not like that, up and down, faster. Don’t stop, let it really sink in. Look at her bucking, or trying to. That really tickles her. Good, give it to her. Now…here’s a new trick. Put the feather between the big toe and the second toe, all the way to the shaft of the feather. Now…pull it through her toes…SLOWLY.

YES!!! I knew you could get her to beg soon! Oh, would you listen to that sweet music? Now, do that to all her toes…go on. No, it’s not too much for her. Think about it, do you think she’d show up the night after getting tickled in bondage, and dressed like Julie Strain if she didn’t know this was coming? Don’t worry, she’s fine. Good, get all of them, now.

Ok, give her a breather, a short one. Tell her you almost forgot about her other foot. Did you hear that? She was hoping you did? Oh, yeah, she knows what you’re up to. Ok, see how that sole is stretched out and helpless? Ditch the feather, dude. No wait! Keep it, just flip it over. Yeah, use the pointed end. Run it up that sole once. She jerked? Good, do it again. Now up and down, not too hard. Now run it right along the base of those taped-back toes. Oh man, is she going ballistic! Keep going. Yeah…keep going. Come on, last night was a warm up. She likes being tickled? Then do it.

Thoroughly.

Ok, now she’s really screeching, use your fingers. That’s right, all over the soles. Good boy! All over those pink little feet. Yeah, you can keep teasing her, that’s half the fun isn’t it?
Ok, ok…now back off. She’s gasping here.

What’s that? What did she say?
She’s had enough and wants to be let loose?
Well, you DID get her pretty good last night, and she’s tied down a lot worse this time. Maybe it’s freaking her out. Yeah, I guess you should let her go…
Hey, don’t whine, I AM your conscience after all, right?

Hold on…

There someone else here…

Oh Great! It’s your Lust. Wonder what HE wants?

Hey, how’s it going? Saaa-aaay…

That’s a mighty big stick ya got there Lusty…whatcha planning’ on doin’ with that?

OOWWWWCHHHH!!!! HEY! Everything’s going black…..

Oh Crap…..

Hi There. Remember me? Yeah, long time no see! Uh, huh, it’s your lust again. Remember when you touched Margaret McDaniel’s boob in 9th grade, even though you KNEW she’d slap you? That was me. And the time you slept with your girlfriend’s sister? Yours Truly.

Hey…you been a bad boy here, haven’t you? You did this all by yourself? Proud of you, dude! Ok…don’t listen to that little wimp, trust me. You’ve put all this time and effort into this, you’re not about to stop now, are you? So, she’s begging…that’s what they’re supposed to do. Don’t worry about it.
Doesn’t that body look just delectable, all taped down and stretched like that? I’m thinking that ribcage needs a good working over, how ‘bout you? Hell, how ‘bout her? Ask her, go on.
Oh, she’s begging! Wonderful! What’s that? She’s getting tired of this? Big deal, she’s ours now…

Yeah, both hands. Uh huh, make claws out of them. Now make sure you’ve got a finger over each rib. All set? Ok…give her hell, my friend!
Wow, she’s really going nuts there, isn’t she? See, isn’t that helpless howling better than the stupid giggling your conscience had you getting out of her? Now, get your knuckles between her ribs. Yeah, just like that…now rub them back and forth. Keep going, she’s not going anywhere.
Damn, I can’t even understand WHAT she’s trying to say anymore. Ah, what the hell, go back under those tickly little armpits again…just for fun. Ours. Come on, really get in there! That’s it! Damn, she’s gonna scream herself hoarse. Oh well.
Alright, alright…let her rest for a second.

Oh, how original…she’s gonna kill you when she gets loose. Well, tell her she’s got a while before that. Think about it. All those times you went to that bar, and those sweet young things passed you over for the dumbass jocks and slackers…yeah, you remember. You really think she’s gonna hang around after she’s done with you? Get her back. Get them ALL back. She wont do anything, trust me. She’ll be too embarrassed. Besides, you’re not going to have sex with her…no physical evidence. Oh, quit your bitching, you can have sex with anyone…this is a once in a lifetime chance here.

Oooh…is that a vibrator? Hey…I got an idea.

Pick it up, wave it in front of her face, and turn it on. See? She’s wondering already. Now…

Point it right at her ribs.

Damn! Didn’t even touch her yet! Good thing there’s about a half a mile of Duct Tape holding that little girl down. Ok…lower the tip right over one of those ribs…and stroke it up and down the length of it. That’s it. Now…

Ask her how many ribs she has.

Did she say something in English? I couldn’t tell. Oh well, I guess we can count for her, eh? Ok, start at the top.
One….

Two….

Three…

Oh, shit, I lost count, better start over. I’ll just be over here watching while you get all of them. Don’t miss one now!………………………

Great! She’s a wreck! Just what you wanted. See? She won’t tell anyone if you let her go. Hear that? Remember it, you might need it later. Why don’t you take that vibrator and lay it between her legs…you know, just as an annoying little tease…he he he. NO! Leave it on, stupid! Jeeezzz, I swear…

Alright, she’s really pleading now. Pretend you’re listening, that’s good. Don’t you hate when they try to play on your conscience? Well, he’s out cold…so let’s get back to work, shall we?

Look at how nice and sexy that belly looks, would you. Damn, if that isn’t the tightest little tummy I’ve seen on one of your dates. See how you can almost see the little white hairs if you look real close? See how the hipbones stick out a little? And that navel! Oh my God, is that not the most perfect thing you’ve ever seen? Ok, if we’re going to do this…let’s do it right.

Take one single finger on each hand. Place them right below the ribcage on either side. Put a little pressure into it. Good! See how she’s squirming just from that? You got her. Now…
Draw the fingers right down the entire length of her sides. Slower. Yeah, that’s good. Now a little more pressure. Ok, when you hit the bottom, go back up, but bring your fingers inward a little, toward the middle. Keep doing that over and over until they meet at her bellybutton. Don’t worry, she’s not getting up anytime soon. You might have to adjust your pressure with her hitching her breath and sucking her belly in like that!
Oh, there she goes again, begging and pleading. Please, she said? Please, what?, ask her. More tickling, please? Sure….
Ok, ok…now she’s just getting rude. Prick? Freak? I don’t think so…do you, buddy?

You got anymore of that Duct Tape around?

Oh, cool, you’re one step ahead of me! That’s it, place one big strip over that big mouth. Now, cross a couple more over that. There…silenced.

Now…

Back to work.

Ok, do the same thing you just did, but wriggle your fingers around while you’re doing it. Really get her right there, right at the concave point of her tiny waist…I noticed before that she’s REAL sensitive there. Look her in the eyes…oh aren’t they cute all big and moist like that?…and tickle her right there. Don’t stop…keep it up. Now, go down a bit…more…more…yeah, right over the little mound. DAMN! Would you listen to that?!?! I think we’ve got a new spot here, you? Give her a little tease, press down on that vibrator a little. See? She’s not totally pissed! Yeah, maybe, but….oh well.

You know what? I’ll bet if you squeezed her sides right where you tickled her before, you could get her going, eh? That’s it, thumb in the front, index finger around back…both sides now. Ok, give her that look again. God I love it how she just shakes her head “NO” like that, don’t you? Now, build it up.

One little pinch-tickle. Ok, good. One more. Now another. Ok, now do two. Three…

Dude…give her hell.

Hang on there! Don’t let go, you’ve got the spot! Ok, point your fingers right in there and rub them back and forth. Move up a little. Now toward the center. Ok, good, good.

Try licking her navel. Just don’t stop tickling her belly though. In, fact, you can reach her ribs and armpits from here if you want. Oh, you want? I kinda figured.

Dude, she’s not looking that great, poor thing. Not much but muffled screams at this point. Might as well finish up. Start at the top, right under her arms…

And work down.

All the way.

That’s it, right in the pits, good. Slow down over the ribs here…get each one. Now down the sides, harder here. Over the belly…don’t forget the bellybutton again. Yeah, you can tickle her pussy a little if you want. Pervert. Naahh...just kidding.

Well, all that tape is blocking her legs…have to remember that next time.

But those feet look simply luscious…don’t they?

Oh, she’s figured it out! Cool. Man, you sure she’s not going to break her neck thrashing her head like that? Ok, ok…get going. Yeah, real light like that, drive her nuts a little first. Sensitize them. No…lighter. Feather touch. Good. Especially that one with the toes taped back. Little circles, that’s right.

Now, add all your fingers. Wriggle them all up and down the soles. Don’t stop. Look, her eyes are squeezed shut! Just what we wanted, eh? Complete control, complete power, right?

Right.

Ok, I’ll leave you to it, I think you pretty much know what to do now. And don’t worry about her. There will be more. We’ll talk later, just have fun. Your conscience is starting to stir, probably be awake in, oh, two hours or so…so I better get out of here…Later!

Oh….my….aching….head.

What the hell happened? Where’s the girl?!?!?!?

Oh, no…you didn’t?

Yep. You did. See what happens when I’m not around? Jeeeezzzz, now what?
She called you a freak? Yeah, well….
You took pictures? Dude. Well, I guess that’ll keep you safe anyway. At least you kept your head together for that! But we have GOT to talk, man. You let her get away! You ruined it, she was great! Now you’ll never get her back again.

What?

What others?

And why do you ask that?

How the Hell am I supposed to know where to get Chloroform from???

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back