• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Word from Your Conscience - Part 3

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Feeling better? Good. You were starting to worry me there for a few days. I’m still pissed that you let that blonde get away, but at least she didn’t go to the cops. No sweat off my incorporeal back. We gotta talk, you and I. I know you’re the one with the legs and all, so where you go, I go. BUT. You gotta stop letting the others up here. Gets kinda crowded with me, your lust, your childhood fantasies and all those other guys inside one cranium. I don’t even wanna know who the guy with the hair on his palms was.

Plus, every time they start a party, not only do I have to clean up the cerebral mess, but you usually start listening to them. Barely got away from that Chinese girl’s husband. What a night that was! So, I was thinking. What say you and me just go on a little vacation? Huh? Just a guy and his conscience, camping in the woods, pullin’ a little lip and toastin’ the ol’ noggin. Leave those other jerks home to find an illegal use for the Twister mat, ok?

Good.

There you go, call into work…tell’ em your sick. Woo-Hoo! Three-day weekend! Ok, call your Uncle Scoob and tell him you’re using the shack this weekend. Good, good. No, we don’t care what Aunt Marge had removed….uh huh….yeah….wow….ok BYE!

Whew! Ok, start packing.

Warm clothes, good, good. Gets a little chilly up there this time of year. Boots, sleeping bag, uh huh…rope, Duct Tape, bandanas, electric toothbrush…

Wait a minute…

What are ya doing…..??

Huh? Oh, I see, ok. The rope for climbing, cool. Yeah, I guess we might need the tape if we break a rod. And you gotta brush your teeth, right? Hmmmm…you got this all figured out, huh?

Alright, in the car and off we go! Nice day. Oh, don’t stop at that 7-11, every time you do you get coffee and a hot-dog, bllleeeeecccch. Gas? Yeah, I guess we better. You know us guys…when women see the E it means “empty”, for us it means “Eeehhh, we got enough.” Alright, fill ‘er up.

Now we’re off. Great. God, I love this scenery, all the trees and mountains, relaxing, eh? See? You can do it. You don’t need all those guys making your decisions for you, do you? Just you and me, bud. Enjoying the countryside and…wait, what’s that? Oh, great.

A hitchhiker.

Don’t do it, man. Come on, don’t do this to me. Out in the middle of nowhere here, you know! It could be some crazed maniac or something. Wait, what are those?

Boobs. I knew it. I freakin’ KNEW IT!!

Don’t, don’t, don’t. You did. You pulled up next to her. Here we go. Oh, real smooth. “Need a lift?” No, genius, she’s walking down a dirt road in the middle of a pine forest foraging for food. Jeeez.

Sure, take my seat, no problem, honey. Yeah, yeah, you’re welcome. What do we do for a living? Go ahead, tell her. Yeah, that’ll put her at ease. “Uh, I run around the countryside looking for women to kidnap, ‘cuz I’m too much of a twisted freak to listen to my conscience.” I dare ya.

Yeah, the photographer bit. Haven’t used that one in a while. Getting to be a classic. How do you DO that?!? They jump in a car in the middle of West A-Hole, and in thirty seconds you’ve got ‘em giving you goo-goo eyes! Yeah, yeah, she’s cute…aren’t they all? I swear you’re getting so predictable. Well, at least this one’s got a little meat on her, not like that last Kate Moss clone. Nice boobs, yeah, I heard you. Tiny thing, though, ain’t she? Can’t be more than 5 feet…

Yeah, yeah…I noticed the feet.

Oil light, huh? That’s a good one. Stop the car, get out, make up some bullshit about the engine being overheated. I swear you should try picking up a smart one for a change. I can’t believe they buy this crap! And Hey! What a coinkidink, your cabin is right up the road. Of course, she’s gonna let you walk her there to use the phone and get cleaned up.

Don’t they always?

Perfect! Just friggin’ perfect. Rain. Why doesn’t God just tie her down for you, huh? Now you’re gonna have no problem getting her to use your shower. I can see my work has been cut out for me here. Now listen to me! Just let her in the door, none of that chit-chat crap, and tell her where the phone is. Trust me and I’ll get us out of this. Still time to back out and spend the night making S’Mores. Ok? Got it? So just tell her where the phone is.

The phone….the phone! NO NOT THE SHOWER!!!

Damn! Do you ever listen to me? No, of course not, that’s why we gotta keep moving from state to state all the time. You know if it wasn’t for me, you’d have been caught a long time ago, so don’t just be blowin’ me off here!

Look, I know what’s coming, so just get it over with, ok? Nice and quick, have your little party and dump her off at the first house you see. I’ll be watching out for any trouble, like I always do. Yeah, I see her. Yes, I noticed that she left the door open a bit so you could see her undress. You stud you.

Not a bad butt, I’ll give ya that. Wait, where are you going? Chloroform? Why do you gotta do that? She wants you, idiot! Just talk her into bed and you can…..oh here we go. She’s getting out of the shower. I know the drill, real quiet. And there we go! Right over the mouth, same little scream, same roll of the eyes and…wait…wait for it….there! That little huff of breath as she passes out. I’ll tell you one thing, at least you’ve gotten better at this. That big chick in Texas damn near kicked your ass before you got her down.

You brought the ropes on purpose, you jerk.

I knew it. You had this planned all along, and I fell for it. Ok, ok…just tie her up already, she’s gonna wake up soon. That’s it, lie her back…ankles first, yep, you’ve learned. Wrists together, up over her head. Getting fast, too I see. There, she’s not going anywhere.

Hey, ya know? She’s not bad at all. Tight little belly, smooth underarms, nice shape to her waist. And would you look at how pink those feet are. Yeah, I know what that means. Probably never been touched. Alright, have your fun, just don’t make this one cry, ok? I hate that. If you’re going to tickle the crap out of her, at least get some decent laughter out of her.

That’s it, stroke her feet to wake her up. Uh huh. Same ol’ same ol’. “Where am I? Who are you? What’s happening to me?” Same shit, different day. Not saying a word, huh? Good approach. I like it. You’re gonna run your fingers over those smooth soles again, aren’t you? Oh, man…looking her right in the eye, too! I gotta say, at least you’re good at something. I envy the looks you get out of them. Like this one. The “doe-eyed” look. Priceless. Cute smile. Come on, honey, let it out…there ya go….Bingo! We have laughter. Keep wriggling your fingers over her soles, she seems to enjoy it. Yeah, I know, but if you can do this, I can be sarcastic about it, so PHHHHHTTTTT!!

Pulling her toes apart? Cute but…oh no. Not the electric toothbrush. You cruel bastard, you. Oh come on, listen to her beg. And you’re waving it over her feet? Jeez, sometimes I swear….

OUCH! Damn, that scream nearly ruptured our eardrums! Listen to that, would you? I’d swear there’s a wolf howling around here somewhere. Between every toe? Efficient little shit, aintcha? Oh, now don’t do that! If you hold her toes back, she can’t even scrunch her feet up. You’re going to make her feel every ticklish little stroke of that thing. She’s thrashing already, man. You sure you tied her up tight, right? Well, I guess, from the way she’s pulling at the ropes. And back to the fingers. Tickling her a lot there, aren’t you? Yeah, they do wriggle nicely, I’ll give you that. Ok, let her breathe or you’re gonna lose her. If I know you, you’ve got a hell of a lot more in store for the poor thing, so at least take it a little easy.

Just like clockwork. She starts offering you anything to let her go, and these other guys are pounding down the door. And I didn’t even have time to bake anything. Alright, alright, I’m coming. Come on in, make yourselves at home. Yeah, Lust, you can sit there in the front. Vengeance, get off the table! Well, at least Fantasy is behaving for now.

Now listen, I’m letting you stay up late and play, so remember something. You don’t have to do everything these guys tell you to! Listen to me and we’ll take care of everything just like al….NO DON’T! The electric toothbrush under her arms?!?!? You’re gonna drive her nuts! Look at her! Tears in her eyes already and you just started tickling her with it. Yeah, Lust, I know her armpits are nice and smooth, just stay out of it, ok?

Well, if you’re gonna do that, at least do it right. Up and down. Good. All over that ticklish spot there. Uh huh. See that? See how she jumped? Put the bristles right over that spot.

Wait. Lust, what’s that you’re blowing in my face? OH COME ON! I AM lightened up! Panty-Waist?!?!? You wanna see panty-waist? I’ll show ya panty-waist.

HEY! Quit fuckin’ around and dig in there, will ya? You don’t think she’s gonna get used to that?!?!? Good old fingers, that’s what I say! Right, stroke them up and down her arms. Make her anticipate it. See how you can get her to beg more? She knows it’s coming. Go on, tease her a little. Yeah, tell her what you’re going to do. Closer. Closer. There! Wriggle your fingers all over that spot! Up and down, back and forth. Now poke into the skin a bit. Yeah, make her jump. Now, stroke the sides of her tits. Wow, she’s ticklish there, too. Keep doing that. Now run your hands over her ribs. No, don’t poke yet. Just stroke. See? She’s begging again. “Oh, Please stop! I’m soooo ticklish! You’re crazy!” Ha! I Love it. Love it I say!

Oh, shut up Lust! I have not had too much! Panty-waist my ass!

Ok, she’s begged enough, time to tell her no. Tell her you’re going to tickle her like she’s never been tickled before. Tell her you’re going to torture her. Dammit, why do they always have to scream like that? Yeah, I know nobody can hear us out here, but it’s getting on my nerves. Don’t think I didn’t figure out what those bandanas were for. Go ahead, I’ll wait. Just gag her and get on with it. You better use two, this ones a real screamer.

Good, nice and muffled. Now, back to work. Start stroking up and down her sides. Light, now, light. Tease. Build it up. A little more pressure. Faster. Good. Now slow down at the incurve of her waist. Ok, wriggle your fingertips over that soft spot. There ya go. Her belly’s quivering like a grounded fish. Keep it up. Go on, tickle her. Faster. Now keep doing that, but run your fingers up and down the front of her tight stomach. Uh huh, I felt that, too. That spot a few inches below her navel seemed rather ticklish. Tickle her there good. She’s screaming now, so it must be getting to her. Now go up. Right over the belly-button. One finger, just stimulate the skin. Nice. Real nice. Giggles again. Nice change of pace. Was that a muffled “Please” I heard. Sounded like “Fleees”. Whatever.

Ok, I’ve had enough of this giggling crap. Give it to her good. Grab her waist on both sides. Thumb in front, two fingers around the back. Just rest them there and look at her. Cool, she’s shaking her head no. Keep it up, I want to hear her try to beg a little more. More. Hmmmm….

I think yes. You?

Sure, why not. Squeeze slowly. Feel the muscle under the skin. She’s screaming again. Harder. Faster. Keep going. Tickle her good. That’s right, up and down her sides. Dig right in and give it to her. I think she’s gonna bite through the gag. Maybe not. No, don’t stop, go back up to her ribs. Tickle ‘em good. Claw your fingers over those ribs. In between, too, don’t forget that.

Did her ass just come two feet of the bed? Hell, tickle her there, if you can. Ooooh, the knees, almost forgot about them. Damn, is she ticklish there! She’s got tears in her eyes again, but bigger. Yeah, I know I said I hated that, but screw it. I’m getting tired of having to be the good guy around here. You want cruel, I’ll show ya cruel.

I don’t care if she’s hitching, get her feet again. Stroke up and down the soles. Get her going first. See? She’s laughing more than screaming now. Faster. Use all of your fingers. Hell, use one hand on her side while you’re at it. Yep, she’s in hell now. I think you pushed her past her limit.

No. Keep it up for one more minute. Ah, hell make it five.

There. Out cold. No sweat. Lemme catch my breath and I’ll figure out what we’re gonna do next. Panty-waist…HA!

What are you guys looking at? Huh? My eyes? What’s wrong with my eyes? Yeah, right. I’ve got a little cold and you know it. Quit laughing, I do too.

Oh my God, you’re right. What have I done? Lust, quit cracking up, it’s not that funny! No, I did not enjoy it. It was you! You got me fucked up and look what happened! Stop saying that! I did not enjoy it, now help me figure out where to take her. A Ranger’s station down the road? Good, good. No one there now. She won’t even know where to look for us until we’re long gone.

Will you quit it? For the last time, I didn’t enjoy it, I’m embarrassed that I failed at my post, Ok? So stop. I did not like that.

Did not.

I swear.

Really…

Oh, I bet conscience could swear a truckload, if you continue with this series (which I sincerely hope you will, should you ever return!).

Love this series, and just your writing style in general. Great how you personify the normally intangible parts of one's psyche. :happy:

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back