• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Workers Situation – The Introduction

DeanGrimes7

TMF Poster
Hey guys, so this is a brand new story with two brand new characters. I’m just trying to create a world and scenario here for the. So this is an introduction if you will. The main crux of the story will follow, in good time!

I’m trying a new writing method here so I hope you’s all enjoy it.

Please let me know if you have any feedback!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn and Emily had been working together now for nearly 5 years, Finn had just turned 30 a month ago at Christmas and Emily who was Finn’s line manager was 42. They both got all really well at their work place, the small nature of the office meant that they had no other option but to get on, but they didn’t mind, they had a lot in common.

Emily always kept herself in shape, she was tall, just a touch under 6ft, slender, long brown hair usually tied up, brown eyes (usually wearing glasses apart from special occasions) and finally size 9 feet! Whenever the weather turned and the temperature rose you could be sure that Emily would have a pair of sandals on showing of her magnificent toes, she had model like feet and she knew it.

The sexual chemistry between Finn & Emily has been building, they had a connection, the only issue was, Emily was married. Finn has occasionally flirted with the idea of maybe trying something but never had the guts to actually make the move.

Around Finn’s 30th birthday, it was just the two of them in the office, as they were slowly shutting down to take the Christmas fortnight off, things were relaxed in the office. Emily removed her “winter boots” as she called them and placed her socked feet up on the table, Finn with all the will power in the world tried to resist staring, tried to resist even mentioning it, it was difficult! He could smell her sweaty feet through the socks, she was wiggling her toes and it was so seductive that he actually thought it was on purpose!

Emily knew Finn liked her feet, in the summer he couldn’t stop looking down. Any little chance he had you can be sure he took it. She quite liked that he adored them, her husband couldn’t stand feet. So she took out all her teasing pleasure on Finn, she took great pride in the subtly of it.

Finn’s bulge was growing harder and harder, he knew he couldn’t react to it. It would be improper, it would be unprofessional. So he just sat awkwardly behind his desk and tried to talk about anything and everything.

“Home time I think” Emily said after what felt like an eternity. “We need to get ready for our night out” she followed. It was the usually Christmas night out that night.

“Sounds good to me, let’s go” Finn turned around in his chair awkwardly trying to hide his hard on and starting put his things into his back pack hoping Emily wouldn’t notice.

Emily slipped her boots back up got up and lifted her handbag “Will I get the taxi to lift you at say half 7?”

“Perfect”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A good night was had by all, plenty of drink was taken, far more than any of them could handle.

“You sharin’ a taxi with me Finny?” Emily slurred

“Sureeee” Finn grunted back

“Let’s go then, this one here will do”

They both bundled into the back of the taxi and started towards Emily’s house, she lived closer.

“That was a good night Em, a really good laugh, did you have fun?”

Emily was feeling a little mischievous and a little horny, she knew her husband was home but he was a boring bastard so she had to take advantage of Finn here now. She slipped off her high heels to reveal her gorgeously soft size feet with perfectly pedicured toes, red toe nail polish, very Christmassy of course. She proceeded to lift her feet up and place them on Finn’s lap moving her toes closer and closer to his crotch.

“What the fuck Em, what you doing”

“Shh…..only having some fun, rub them for me”

“I can’t do that, you’ve a fucking Husband Em”

“Him, he won’t give a shitttt” she was clearly had far too much drink at this stage and her eyes were starting to close over. Thankfully for Finn they did close over. He was lightly relieved and slightly disappointed. Relieved in that he wouldn’t be a “home wrecker” and slightly disappointed because it’s an opportunity isn’t it? One he may not get again. He had to do something, first he took out his phone and took a couple of snaps of these perfect feet. Secondly he lifted her left foot up close to his mouth and gave her big toe a kiss and carefully put her feet down.

Little did Finn know, but Emily was awake this whole time, she was faking how drunk she was. She knew that Finn liked her feet, but she couldn’t be 100% sure he had a foot fetish, but now she knew for certain, now she could act on it.

Fast forward a couple of months and Emily had concocted a plan. Her husband was away with work she knew she had the house to herself, she wanted some of Finn now. There was no point in avoiding it anymore. She knew it and she hoped Finn knew it too.

Finn was still taken by Emily, that night in the taxi had been absolutely imprinted in his mind, those feet… every time he thought about them, how they felt, how they looked, how they smelt and the subtle taste of them from that kiss was perfect, everything he had desired. If only he could get another chance, just one.

Things between the two had become hotter, and less subtle in work. More touchy feely, more obvious. Finn didn’t mind the flintiness of it all, he was single he didn’t care. At the beginning he worried about Emily’s husband but eventually just put it all to the back of his head, if she’s comfortable, so be it. Then on Friday, Emily made a move…

“My house, tonight, dinner?”

“I’m not sure Em, we are work mates, and your husband wouldn’t be impressed”

“He’s away for the week, some work summit thing, I’d like the company, hell my husband has even suggested I invite your round for some company…see?” she proceeded to show Finn the text messages on her phone and right enough, she wasn’t lying.

“Hmmm, ok, fair enough. I’ll bring some wine”

Emily just smiled and said “see you at 8”

Finn wasn’t sure what to expect, he dressed quite casual. A t shirt and shorts, he guessed she would have the fire on. She didn’t like the cold. He went a grabbed a nice bottle of red wine from the shop and made his way towards Emily’s. He hoped, he prayed than maybe she’d let him rub her feet or something or she’d be barefoot, that’s all he wanted really.

Emily wanted something different. She went into her medicine cupboard and brought out her husband’s sleeping pills and crushed them up. She wanted Finn, she was going to tie him to her bed and her way with him, the restraints were already in place. She didn’t care what he felt, this was happening. She got the feeling he would enjoy it regardless. She texted her friend Lucy “I can’t wait for this, he’s not going to know what hit’s him, when I wrap these toes round his hard cock he’s be begging for it” Lucy and Emily and been friends since child hood, they told each other everything, regardless of how risky it was.

Finn arrived, prompt as always. Emily let him in. She was dressed even more casual than Finn. A pink vest top, sports leggings and a pair of white ankle socks. Finn could see that below the white ankle socks her toes had been painted black, his favourite as luck would have it. Strangely, Finn couldn’t smell any food.

“Wine to start?” Emily suggested “take a seat there and I’ll nip out here and get you a glass”

Finn smiled and sat down, just as Emily left the room her phone flashed right beside where Finn was sitting he couldn’t help but read, it was from Lucy “Make sure you mix it properly or he’ll know, also tighten those restrains, have fun chick xx” Finn sat a gasped and quickly opened her phone to read the rest of the messages, he knew her pin it was always the same “88719”

“Tied up… tickle… orgasm… all night…. Feet…toes… footjob…” he was stunned. He thought about leaving, he thought about confronting her. But then, he thought about using this to his advantage. He smiled got up and went out to the kitchen.

“So Em… what’s for dinner tonight? I’m starving!!”

Emily, stunned to see he had come into the kitchen turned a little red and quickly and panicked responded "Ahh takeaway I think, I can’t really bothered cooking had a difficult week” she kept glancing towards his wine glass and finally lifted it & gave it to him.

“Cheers” they both said and each took a swig and put their glass down, Finn who was well aware of what was in it turned quickly and spat it into the sink when Emily’s back was turned and like lightening switched the glasses.

“Jez that’s a nice wine that is… is that an Argentine blend?” Emily asked. “We should drink the full glass in one, you know to get a proper flavour”

Finn smiled and nodded, “Cheers” they both said and downed the glass of wine in one…

To be continued

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back