• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Abigail Breslin Quick Tickle In The Movie Final Girl

cryingfreeman

TMF Expert
Just watched the movie Final Girl and there is a quick tickle scene near the halfway point. Wes Bentley is training Abigail Breslin and has her strapped down to what looks like a dentist's chair. He tells her he's going to inject her with a chemical cocktail so that it would bring out her greatest fear and make her face it. She claims she isn't afraid of anything. Wes says that would make her inhuman then tickles her tummy for a few seconds causing her to laugh and yell ok a few times before he stops and says oh so you are human. Cute playful scene in a mostly dark and serious movie. Too bad he didn't take off her heels and go after her feet while he was at it. There are a couple of scenes in which she was barefoot but no closeups.

Something I just noticed about this scene is that her voice and eyes completely change after she's been tickled. Her eyes are all warm and affectionate, and her voice gets happier and more relaxed sounding.

I just read that she's going to play Baby in a live TV presentation of the musical Dirty Dancing. I've seen clips of the stage show and it includes the infamous tickling moment.

I have Prime at home and I saw the movie Final GirlS (accentuating the extra s at the end there because of reasons). I was waiting for this scene the entire movie but couldn't find it. The difference one letter can make right ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back