• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About tickling videos in general

maverick83

TMF Expert
I've noticed something in almost every tickling video I've seen. Where's the dialogue?! Am I alone in this? Anyone out there think the tickler should actually talk a little? The exceptions, from what I've seen, seem to be Realtickling and Harmony Concepts. I appreciate the effort these producers put into making quality videos. I've got too many videos in which the word "tickle" is rarely uttered, if at all. (In the f/f parts, anyway. I skip through the m/f parts because it disturbs me to see a man anywhere in the scene.)

I agree with you whole-heartedly! I LOVE to hear that word when I am watching these videos. It drives me crazy! I want to the tickler to say during the torture to say out loud that she is tickling her victim- tantalizing her, saying it over and over again; even better, I like to hear the victim screaming in agonizing laughter that "it tickles!" or "I too ticklish" or to beg "please stop tickling me" I love to hear that word again and again. In California Bikini Babes, the blonde girl, the last of the four to get tickles, she does continually say "it tickles".... That word is such a turn on to me.

I am also in complete agreement. I love to hear tickle taunts like "kitchy, kitchy, koo" or "tickle, tickle, tickle" and then hear the victims reply. There does seem to be very little word play in videos, not that I want the video to turn into a Shakesperean play mind you. However some verbal taunting and the victims desperate pleas would be most welcome.

i agree

i totaly agree with you guys there needs to be more tickle taunting, the only videos i have heard that kind of talk is pv the babysitters she uses those words over and over again its great also old harmony vids with ashley renee in them, the vid tickle and tell is full of verbal teasing, and of couse the old solefully yours vids are also full of that stuff. i thing real tickling needs to add that to there great vidsand it would make them complete

I Don't know if I would enjoy that. The Tickler in Black sounds like a total idiot and I find him highly annoying when he talks in the videos. Even worse is that fool from tickling paradise the one who commentates the contest boy what a jackoff. What I wouldn't mind seeing is a before and after interview with the ticklee. TC did this in 40 female fingers it wasn't bad.:D

talons said:
I Don't know if I would enjoy that. The Tickler in Black sounds like a total idiot and I find him highly annoying when he talks in the videos.

The TIB actually talks? I've got half a dozen videos with him in and he never utter a word. What videos do you mean Talons? What titles are they?

I've found that TIB speaks in most of the recent videos- probably from Trio of Hysterics on. Variety of Giggles, Trio of Hysterics II, and Hotel Tickle all contain a talking TIB.

CitY of MicA said:
I've found that TIB speaks in most of the recent videos- probably from Trio of Hysterics on. Variety of Giggles, Trio of Hysterics II, and Hotel Tickle all contain a talking TIB.

Ah, that explains it. Most of my femfeet videos are from the older collection.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back