• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accepting donations to fix my miserable life

VMANDUDE

TMF Expert
i know iv got a better chance of being struck by lightning then for this to happen, but if anybody on here can and is willing to, i need some fast cash. my credit is in the toilet so i cant get a loan, my family sucks so they cant loan me anything, and i dont have any friends with money to spare. im in the hole right now about $1200. $575 for rent, $200 for a windshield repair on my jeep, $75 for a front end alignment, $50 for a window repair, $143.75 for insurance on my jeep, and another $120 for the tag changeover from temp to normal. The temp tags expire saturday the 8th ( next week ) and if i don't find some fucking way to get that all done i'm back to riding a bicycle 12 miles to work. i spent $800 just getting the jeep and first months insurance, but iv had to do too much to it to get it together and its bled out all my money. translation: im screwed. happy new year to me. :sigh:

i know iv got a better chance of being struck by lightning then for this to happen, but if anybody on here can and is willing to, i need some fast cash. my credit is in the toilet so i cant get a loan, my family sucks so they cant loan me anything, and i dont have any friends with money to spare. im in the hole right now about $1200. $575 for rent, $200 for a windshield repair on my jeep, $75 for a front end alignment, $50 for a window repair, $143.75 for insurance on my jeep, and another $120 for the tag changeover from temp to normal. The temp tags expire saturday the 8th ( next week ) and if i don't find some fucking way to get that all done i'm back to riding a bicycle 12 miles to work. i spent $800 just getting the jeep and first months insurance, but iv had to do too much to it to get it together and its bled out all my money. translation: im screwed. happy new year to me. :sigh:

stop paying for internet, that's a good start. you dont need internet if you are that much in debt. Sell your computer next.

I'll give you $1200 to delete your racist youtube videos.

No, not really. Happy New Year!!! :wavingguy

im not even paying for internet. its included in my rent. my computer is garbage, i couldnt even sell it for more then like 20 bucks. my credit is bad because of owing 2 banks money ( i dont actually owe them anything, they just charged me for circumstances ) and my laat job was so bad that my credit card had to pay my rent entirely and i wasnt able to repay it for so long that it trashed me credit. and believe me, if i could delete those videos, i would. somebody hacked the account and changed the password and email address, stealing the account from me.

In the holiday spirit, ill send you a check for $3000!

ok, that was a bold faced lie. thats my new years resolution, to lie alot. sorry. good luck with your quest! :cheer:

I'll send you a check for $7000 right now! Just give me your bank account infomation..

But seriously, i'm going to be brutally honest. I hate when people whine on the internet about having to pay for stuff, and have the auducity to ask for money from other people on the internet, with the amount you're asking. If it was some small amount like $50 or under, then If I had it, i would be happy to give it to you. but we all have bills such as rent and car payments, as well as insurance, but we never ask for money on here. Don't take this the wrong way..

1. I can see your first problem here; your jeep. I've been there, paying a lot of money to fix an old car. Why just a few months ago, I took a small loan at the bank to fix my Chevrolet Corsica ( $1000) only to have the Cylinder Head Gasket go kaput. I'm still paying the loan off, but I just went on ahead and bought a new car ( a 2010 Kia Rio, that my father had to co-sign on). Do anybody you know has a car or something that they don't use often, That you can? That is payed for, and you could maybe offer to put gas in it, pay for half the insurance, something like that?

2. I guess my next question is, what industry are you working in, and how much do you generally make an hour?

3. You say that your family sucks, does that mean they suck because they won't lend you anything, or is your family sort of chaotic, so it would be useless to ask for money? If it's the first, then they are really not obligated to lend you any money. They have bills and things to pay as well, and i'm sure they don't have $1200 lying around..

I thought with Obama in the White House we weren't going to have to worry about stuff like this anymore. Oh well, so much for "Hope and Change".

I thought with Obama in the White House we weren't going to have to worry about stuff like this anymore. Oh well, so much for "Hope and Change".

By change, he meant about $3.50 in pennies, nickels and dimes.

I'll send you a check for $7000 right now! Just give me your bank account infomation..

But seriously, i'm going to be brutally honest. I hate when people whine on the internet about having to pay for stuff, and have the auducity to ask for money from other people on the internet, with the amount you're asking. If it was some small amount like $50 or under, then If I had it, i would be happy to give it to you. but we all have bills such as rent and car payments, as well as insurance, but we never ask for money on here. Don't take this the wrong way..

1. I can see your first problem here; your jeep. I've been there, paying a lot of money to fix an old car. Why just a few months ago, I took a small loan at the bank to fix my Chevrolet Corsica ( $1000) only to have the Cylinder Head Gasket go kaput. I'm still paying the loan off, but I just went on ahead and bought a new car ( a 2010 Kia Rio, that my father had to co-sign on). Do anybody you know has a car or something that they don't use often, That you can? That is payed for, and you could maybe offer to put gas in it, pay for half the insurance, something like that?

2. I guess my next question is, what industry are you working in, and how much do you generally make an hour?

3. You say that your family sucks, does that mean they suck because they won't lend you anything, or is your family sort of chaotic, so it would be useless to ask for money? If it's the first, then they are really not obligated to lend you any money. They have bills and things to pay as well, and i'm sure they don't have $1200 lying around..

1: no, i dont know anybody. i dont have very many friends.....iv been alone my whole life.

2: i work at an airport, and make 8.25 an hour.

3: my family sucks period. my father is a lazy drug addict who thinks hes a mormon and acts like hes god. my mother is dead. my uncle is a bully. no other family to speak of.

Your issue seems to be your jeep. I recommend selling it, using the money to pay rent, biting the bullet and biking to work for a spell.

SS

problem is i just got the jeep, to be able to not have to bike through the winter. and itd be hard to sell it. id have to make bank on it to make it worthwhile....iv already put, not counting gas, and counting the 500 i have to pay out of my tax return, 1800. id have to sell it for at least 2500 to cover my ass and still be able to get another vehicle. fat chance with a cracked windshield and a non-working drivers side window.

Kick 'em when they're down, why not...

I'm actually surprised how many people are being jerks

rather than giving useful advice
(or maybe in addition to it) including at least one person who
was in a similar circumstance not too long ago, asking for advice to make money fast.
There's a difference there, yes, but the poster's circumstances were about the same at the time... Doesn't kill a person to be a little more helpful with the suggestions...

---- Can you shovel snow (ok it might be gone now) depending upon where you are, or put flyers in area mailboxes (maybe not immediate neighbors', I don't know what they're like) offering to do yardwork for 20.00 an hour?

--- Or put flyers to that effect in your local supermarket? First name & (cell phone?) only or however... You have to be careful people don't take advantage either of course --

---- Selling stuff on ebay might also take too long? And you have to be able to post a picture of the stuff...

It may not be quite enough fast enough, either --- Just trying to think of some other options if you can't get help here.

I've lived in VA and MD before, and people out there tend to freakin' PANIC when they see snow. Wait for the next storm, and then go door-to-door offering to shovel people's driveways for $50-100 a pop (depending on how affluent the area is). You can make bank pretty quickly, and it's all in cash.

1: no, i dont know anybody. i dont have very many friends.....iv been alone my whole life.

2: i work at an airport, and make 8.25 an hour.

3: my family sucks period. my father is a lazy drug addict who thinks hes a mormon and acts like hes god. my mother is dead. my uncle is a bully. no other family to speak of.

Well, sorry If I seemed so blunt in my last post.

1. Big part of the problem you stated is that your jeep. and that's what I hate about old vehicles; you pay so much money to buy them, or get them repaired, and then they go kaput. I remember my first car, a Chevrolet Corsica ( Which ironcially is still outside my house, mocking me). I had it for about 2 years. Every time I took it it to get an inspection, something was wrong. Fan Belt, Brakes, you name it, althought it was nothing major. Then a few months ago, something with my brakes had to be fixed, and it cost me 500.00, of which I had to get a small loan from my bank to pay it. Then a like a month later, my cylinder head gasket went kaput, and alas, the life of my first car came to an abrupt end.

2. This really wouldn't be relevant at the moment i'm assuming, but you could have got a roommate to split the costs, if they had steady job. I did some calculations with your hourly wage of $8.25, and assuming you work 40 hours a week, that would be $330.00 every week, or a grand total of $660.00 every paycheck. Tax wise ( Don't know how much you get deducted from your check) let's say they take $90.00 out, leaving you with $570.00, 9 dollars short of your rent.

i rent a room out of someones house.....a roommate for this little ass room is out of the question. now, if i had a live in gf, that'd be a different story. too bad im forever single.

Why don't you try getting a better job are you a felon, or is your record bad , I'm pretty sure theres staffing ,or temp agencies , where your at there allover the country and why don't you use public transportation to get from point A to point B, you also could get a second part time job any fast food place or any little sales store that doesn't require very much experience theres places that offer trade classess that are only a couple weeks long like security jobs that require a perc card and or a getting a forklift license witch only takes two weeks and income tax classes are another example there only a couple weeks long to.
So you see theres many options you could take its all about seeking and being hungry, and taking action feeling sorry for your self is not going to put food on the table and you could only do the charity thing for so long before some starts talking smack but hopefully you take my advice to consideration cause I been there before if a immagrants can do it then so can you .My Dad came with nothing at 14 years old and worked his ass off for years and now hes made his life alot more easier for him and for me and my family its just to bad that many ignorant people think they are getting their jobs taking away from illegal immagrants who just try to better their lives just as everybody else did in this country .

I've been there, and I've gotten out from under. A second job is the key. Once you get a little money ahead, you fix your living and transportation situations. It's gonna be tough for a while, but you can suck it up and do it.

As a last resort, you can try prostituting yourself, or selling drugs. i however dont condone either method. :wowzer:

yeah....i have a serious issue with authority.....id wash out of the military so fast its not even funny. besides, im too overweight, they wouldnt let me join because i couldnt make it through boot camp. id have to lose about 100 lbs to be able to get in

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back