• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accessing the Chat Room (Workarounds)

BlackDragonScar

TMF Master
Is there ever gonna be a fix in which i can use the chatroom with Java 8 since everything is using that?

We're hoping for a fix on the chatroom within the coming weeks. There are a couple techniques that people have managed to use. The most reliable (and easiest) generally seems to be using Firefox to google-search "tickletheater chat" and entering via the link.

Failing that, the link that TKLVR18 suggested above (which leads to a download posted by Beckers) should work, again, only in Firefox. After you download it (you may have to bypass your Malware filter), it should reinstall Java. After that point, try to log into TT chat, and decline any Java updates. It's tricky and took me a couple tries, but eventually I managed to get in.

Sorry about the frustration. We're actively trying to fix the chatroom, so even if those techniques don't work, please bear with it - we're hoping to solve this in the coming weeks.

We're hoping for a fix on the chatroom within the coming weeks. There are a couple techniques that people have managed to use. The most reliable (and easiest) generally seems to be using Firefox to google-search "tickletheater chat" and entering via the link.

Failing that, the link that TKLVR18 suggested above (which leads to a download posted by Beckers) should work, again, only in Firefox. After you download it (you may have to bypass your Malware filter), it should reinstall Java. After that point, try to log into TT chat, and decline any Java updates. It's tricky and took me a couple tries, but eventually I managed to get in.

Sorry about the frustration. We're actively trying to fix the chatroom, so even if those techniques don't work, please bear with it - we're hoping to solve this in the coming weeks.

yeah I did the second on senshi and it didn't work for me in firefox

I have both in my exceptions list, for both the chatroom and the client. neither worked. Can still only access TMF's not here. Also the link you gave me Karen is getting blocked by my java

Last edited:
I stuck the thread because it describes the two current workarounds. We hope to upgrade the chat to a more modern version soon.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back