• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Addictions.....

tickle_x-pert

TMF Expert
We all have them. The 1st step is to admit it, I'll start.

Hi, my name is tickle_x-pert and I'm, addicted to seafood; (lobster & crab legs) TX

My name is Camel...and I'm addicted to my girlfriend, cannabis sativa, life, friends, making love, singing, playing guitar, music in general, laughter, midnight tokers, and ramen noodles.

That's right...ramen noodles...

I have no shame in my game...

Last edited:
d'oh ! i am addicted to TT ;)

no it's false eh !

i am addicted to people !

and coffee

i like moon as well , so i'm kinda addicted ... what else .....

air ! very important thing

and LOVE ... damn what a feeling it IS :)

LONG POSTS RULE !!!!!!!!!

^^

My name is Rick, and I'm addicted to the `Net. I hope to have things somewhat under control before school starts-up again in August. Man, I can burn some hours online!

Hello, my name is beaunanza. I'm addicted to cigarettes, video games, kinky sex, and art.... you know, the finer things.

I'm addicted to soft skin tickling - both giving and receiving - ALL OVER till we cum! :)

Hey im omegan, and im addicted to ciggarettes, drumming, music, working out and watching anime and world cinema.

Omegan

I'm a1532b and I'm addicted to video games...Until yesterday I was addicted to the halo 3 beta....and I have a strong affinity for pot. :D

I'm addicted to music: hip hop; r & b; jazz; rap; old school (gotta have a hit everyday!!) lol TX

I'm addicted to cigarettes, video games, and sleep.

Mostly Sleep.

the hollywood brother is addicted to typing in the third person. now to anyone that do not like the hollywood brother addiction then the hollywood brother going to tickle the hell out of you until you do like it if you smell what the hollywood brother is cooking!

I'm 11225. And I addicted to video games, 'net, and music: Dance. If one is gone, everything else will be as well for me.

I'm addicted to chocolate: (brownies; chocolate chip cookies; candy; cake; etc...) TX

I'm Mercury and I'm addicted to scratch tickets. I don't play slots, I don't bet on horses, I don't play card games.... I just play scratch tickets. And every now and then I'll play Lotto 6/49.

Im duck 17 and Im addicted to cigarettes, drinking all night, and southern bar-B-Q. I also like fast cars and working out, typical college student.

My name is Camel...and I'm addicted to my girlfriend, cannabis sativa, life, friends, making love, singing, playing guitar, music in general, laughter, midnight tokers, and ramen noodles.

That's right...ramen noodles...

I have no shame in my game...

Cannabis sativa.. Practically legal back in my hometown. I'll admit to a weakness for it

My only vice is my gf's pretty toes... and that's not an addiction I plan on curing any time soon XD

I drink 2 cans of coke a day, one for each major meal (lunch and dinner) that I have. I wouldn't classify this as an addiction however, since it would mean I'd have to have it no matter what. There is water, juice, lemonade, ice tea, etc., in this house, and I do drink that too.

I think I drink more of the coke, though, because it's more convenient, so my mentioning this is more because of that. My mother did know a guy who was addicted to coke, though. Literally. He would get up in the morning, go to the refrigerator, and guzzle down one of those large liter coke bottles. That would be like drinking several cokes in one sitting!

I recently started using myspace for a club one of my hobby friends made, and I'm always getting spam invitations to some cam girl or whatever in my messege box. It's annoying having to delete all those messages and block those people. I'm glad I haven't been using myspace all this time, otherwise I'd already be fed up with it.

Well, being a member of this site, mine is obvious. I am addicted to strapping women down to the bed and mercilessly tickling the soles of their feet till they can't breathe anymore! Told you it was obvious! lol

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back