• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Addie Juniper Available for Tickle Sessions as Lee and Ler Across the Country!

ReyaFet

Verified
So starting in July, I am going to be traveling the country in my van and part of the fun will be that I will be doing private tickle sessions with my fans! I will be tickling people AND getting tickled and I couldn't be more excited about it. :) I've done a few tickle sessions so far and it's been wonderful meeting you guys; you've all been so sweet so far! I consider myself to be an excellent LER and as far as a Lee goes, I am ticklish on my feet, sides, inner thighs, underarms, knees, stomach....pretty much everywhere!! My rates are standard session rates; very reasonable.

If you want in, email me at [email protected] :)

addietickle.jpg

I will be traveling just about everywhere, but here is my schedule that I know of so far. If you want me to come to your area, let me know!

June 3-11 - Atlanta, Georgia
July - Salt Lake City, Utah
July - Denver, Colorado
July - Omaha, Nebraska
July - Lincoln, Nebraska
July - Des Moines, Iowa
July - Iowa City, Iowa
July - Chicago, Illinois
July - South Bend, Indiana
July - Gary, Indiana
August - Indianapolis, Indiana
August - Louisville, Kentucky
August - Nashville, Tennessee
August - Chattanooga, Tennessee
August - Atlanta, Georgia
August - Ocala, Florida
August - Tampa, Florida
September - Washington, D.C.
September - New York City, NY
September - Pittsburgh, PA
September - Philadelphia, PA
October - Miami, FL
October - Key West, FL

What, no trips to Texas?? Some of us LOVE to tickle.

I've worked with Addie, and it was unbelievably fun. She's sexy and cute and ticklish, and totally professional. I highly recommend that if you get a chance, you meet up with her.

I hear the Los Angeles/Southern California area is really nice... Stop on by for some laughs...

If only there was a UK tour!! Inner thighs, would have to be those inner thighs!! :devil:

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun & laughs :)

Fingers crossed one day you'll go international.

I'm looking forward to your Washington DC visit!! (When do you start taking reservations?)

Drive to Bumfuck VA and shoot a video with me in my shitty apartment.

You need to do a Texas two or three step or four step....Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin are great cities

I'm in Atlanta, wish I could both as ler and lee.....Addie, as soon as I win the lottery....LOL Have fun on your trip

Too bad you're not swinging by the Pacific Northwest here, but in all fairness, that's a MOTHERFUCKER of a drive. I'd have relished the idea of shooting vid with a professional again--especially one who can bring her own ideas to the table--but maybe another time.

I hope one day you make it to the San Francisco Bay area , so I can get tickled by you, Addie. Of course, I also hoped to get tickled by Candle Boxx, but guess I'll just have to settle for second best. Lol ! Kidding, kidding..

....I'm gonna be in big trouble if you get your hands on me, aren't I?

I may need to find the time to visit our nation's capital.......

By everywhere and driving across the country, obviously you mean the Eastern part of the country. :p

What an endorsement! Thank you so much, Jeff! You are the best. :) I hope we can get together again sometime and you can play with my hair....hehe

I've worked with Addie, and it was unbelievably fun. She's sexy and cute and ticklish, and totally professional. I highly recommend that if you get a chance, you meet up with her.

Oh yes, definitely! That list isn't my WHOLE road trip, it's just what I have planned so far. I'm going EVERYWHERE, it just might take me a year to get to you, hehe. So email me and I'll save your contact info and let you know when I will be there!

What, no trips to Texas?? Some of us LOVE to tickle.

Oh there will be! And oh my god, my inner thighs are the WORST.....you should email me so we can keep in touch and I can let you know when I plan to come to your island. :)

If only there was a UK tour!! Inner thighs, would have to be those inner thighs!! :devil:

Nooo that's not my WHOLE trip. The only reason I'm heading east is to go to FetishCon, but afterward I will be heading north and then back west. So email me!!

By everywhere and driving across the country, obviously you mean the Eastern part of the country. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back