• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Addie Juniper Available for Tickle Sessions as Lee and Ler Across the Country!

Please let me know if your ever in the Phoenix Arizona area I would love to tickle and be tickled by you

Oh there will be! And oh my god, my inner thighs are the WORST.....you should email me so we can keep in touch and I can let you know when I plan to come to your island. :)

I'll second the demand for a UK tour - my girlfriend & I would love to meet you!

South Bend, IN of all fucking places? I used to live in that area, so I just find it kind of hilarious. It's such a dump (but a charming dump I suppose).

Oh there will be! And oh my god, my inner thighs are the WORST.....you should email me so we can keep in touch and I can let you know when I plan to come to your island. :)

Really? Your inner thighs are your weakspot? Who knew?? (Ahem!!) :devilish:

Sounds like you are going to have a blast, Addie. Maybe you can make a pit stop in the metro Detroit area.

Addie, you have my contact info. :) I definitely wanna get back together when you visit DC. By the way, I just posted about our recent meeting in True Tickling Stories.

Addie is VERY cool and cordial.

People need to respect.

Can't wait to have a session with her because of the limited conversation we had.

Please add SEATTLE to your list, and Portland, Oregon, then you can get your fans down from Vancouver and across western Canada

You could do a cross Canada tour, start in San Francisco, go up to Seattle, then Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City then down to Boston?

Talk about an amazing experience.... I finally got the honor and privilege to meet and tickle the "world famous" Addie Juniper. In the Tickling Discussion forum she made a thread about traveling around the country and would do sessions. I emailed her, we exchanged info and presto! I had a session scheduled with her on May 31 at my place.

When she arrived (with her boyfriend of course) I was more or less stunned. Folks, you could tell instantly that this was one beautiful and one cool woman. We walked into my place and did the usual small talk and we entered a bedroom where we would play. She laid on the bed and we started. The part that I remember the most is the conversation. I had a great time just talking to her and we had some good laughs. But of course there was tickling too. I was going to tickle her, then she was going to tickle me.

If anyone thought she may not be ticklish or fakes things, you are a damn idiot. She was delightfully ticklish and I got to tickle her feet, legs, belly, ribs, back, even her neck. It was great! This was more of a relaxed setting, no bondage. That is my "real life style" anyway. I like the banter in tickles. I even gave her a brief massage, but you know, you can't stop tickling. hahahahaha I did my normal light tickling and it was effective, I got her to laugh. I think she was surprised how much light tickling can work as well.

Then she got me. This woman must have had vengeance in her mind and she got me pretty good. I told her that she was my friend, I said a prayer, I tried to avoid her tickles, but she can be ruthless, although I think she took it easy of me...whew.... I could imagine if I was in bondage...

Overall, it was a wonderful experience. It was surreal that I actually had Addie Juniper in my home after YEARS of watching her in clips and the internet. She is so damn cool to be around. It was worth every single penny. I hope to play with her again. I gave her some ideas and she liked it for the next time.

Addie, if you are reading this, THANK YOU SO MUCH for that session. It was one of the best experiences ever. I really enjoyed your company and I hope we can do it again soon. You are one amazing woman.

I hope you all enjoyed this report. If she arrives in your city, I do recommend having a session with her. It was great!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back