• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Addie Tortures Willa - F/F - Ticklechicks.com - FREE PREVIEW!

PsymonJerusalem

TMF Expert
Poor sweet Willa!

addietortureswillaxx4.gif

Cutie pie Willa agrees, once again, to be tied up and tickled by the malicious Addie, but since her poor underarms are sooo incredibly sensitive, her only condition is that her arms must not be tied above her because she simply can't handle it! She has yelled the safety word many times during shoots when Addie has only BEGUN to tickle that area. So Willa gets nearly naked in this one, topless and wearing a teeny tiny Brazillian thong that hardly covers anything. Her hands are bound at the wrists behind her back and her ankles are tied together. Halfway through, due to her constant squirming, Addie loops a rope around her body, underneath her boobs, and ties her to the chair. Willa has a great giggle, but she tends the shriek LOUDLY and we were shooting in a friend's apartment. This starts to piss Addie off a little bit, so she firmly puts her hand over Willa's mouth to quiet her, sometimes licking her hand first! Willa doesn't like this and tries to bite Addie's hand, so Addie retaliates by digging ferociously into Willa's underarms and sides. Her feet get alot of attention, as well. There are just so many good tickling spots on this girl! :)

Click <a href="http://www.ticklechicks.com/preview/AddieWillaHandLickPreview.wmv">HERE</a> to see a preview!!
*It may help to right click on this link and then select "Save Target As" and then download it to your computer.
*A lower-quality version of the preview is also attatched to this post!

Click <a href="http://www.ticklechicks.com/clips">HERE</a> to purchase this clip or one of our many others at TickleChicks.com!

Latah Alligatahs

Oh My!!!!

OH MY!!!

Willa is SOOOOO incredibly HOT and TICKLISH! My 2 fav things in a woman lol

Great clip

Gotta give my props to Addie...or else she might get me the same way lol

great clip! Willa is super cute and sooo ticklish with a great laugh. That chair is a great seat to use for tickling and Addie, you continuosly look prettier every time :)

Can Addie be put in that chair next?

Willa's underarms

PJ, thanks for the saucy clip. Addie seems to be getting her kicks at lovely Willa's expense. Both girls look good, but I must give Willa higher marks in terms of :devil2: wardrobe.

:cool2:What would it take for Willa to submit to Addie tying her arms overhead? Everyone has a price. Could you meet Willa's?

PJ, thanks for the saucy clip. Addie seems to be getting her kicks at lovely Willa's expense. Both girls look good, but I must give Willa higher marks in terms of :devil2: wardrobe.

:cool2:What would it take for Willa to submit to Addie tying her arms overhead? Everyone has a price. Could you meet Willa's?

Already done! Check out "Three Girl Fingernail Torture"

I got her underarms tickled by Addie and Lacy!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=112355

Hope you like it!

Hehhe yeah, she has done clips in the past with her arms above her head, but she was just too nervous during this shoot and I didn't want to push her limits. :)

Aww...I change my hair alot. Now I have bangs! :) But you're so sweet to say that, BT.

great clip! Willa is super cute and sooo ticklish with a great laugh. That chair is a great seat to use for tickling and Addie, you continuosly look prettier every time :)

Can Addie be put in that chair next?

To Giggle-maker and Addie Juniper

Giiggle-maker, thanks for the link but I could not get the preview clip to play.

Addie, you said, "[Willa] has done clips in the past with her arms above her head, but she was just too nervous during this shoot and I didn't want to push her limits." Thanks for answering. While of course any tickler wants to torture his or her victim to the extreme, one must respect the limits of the ticklee no matter what. Good judgment on your part if Willa simply could not take underarms torture that day. :)xpulcy:But how I wish you did it anyway!)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back