• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adding a Music Playlist to your Member Profile

Also you have the playlist ID code in the playlist color field.

I just wanted to chime in here about turning on the randomizer. You can turn it on by clicking on the twisting arrows at the top. It just won't default to the randomizer. I can live with that.

I just wanted to chime in here about turning on the randomizer. You can turn it on by clicking on the twisting arrows at the top. It just won't default to the randomizer. I can live with that.

Thank you! I set mine to play randomly by default, but I cannot test it because I'm on dial-up.

Thank you! I set mine to play randomly by default, but I cannot test it because I'm on dial-up.

You can chose random in the options, but I don't believe that it will actually use that bit of the code. TT is only using a part of the code. That is the part which accesses the player and the music. Not any of the other option toggles are included.

I think it's so awesome we have this feature now..i had created a playlist back when i was a member on another forum..then i left there and was at a loss as to what to do with my playlist..then i joined myspace for two reasons..and had this playlist there..then myspace informed me they had to delete my playlist for copyright reasons..etc..it was an email they were sending out to multiple people..well i got pissed and left canceled my account..so it's neato cool to have one here now...

thanks TT

Ahh, too lovely! Thanks to your clear, concise instructions, setting up my own playlist was a breeze, TickleTheater. :cool :note:

Alright,

Though this is a very old thread and most of us don't use the music player, (besides me of course) this thread has to be updated... Project Playlist from what I can tell doesn't use the playlistID thing anymore... This important part is seemingly non-existent in the code when I tried looking for it to update my music... If there is another way of doing it please share... I would greatly appreciate it... Otherwise I'll just have to update over the one I already have up. Thanks!

I still have my old playlist, but don't know how to update it, as my original stats were on an old computer, and I seem to have misplaced my password and ID. So, looks like it's surf guitar forever for me. :blink

I still have my old playlist, but don't know how to update it, as my original stats were on an old computer, and I seem to have misplaced my password and ID. So, looks like it's surf guitar forever for me. :blink

Go to playlist.com...press that you forgot your password etc...they will ask for your email...then send you your ID name and a new password..and i'm thinking of moving Bunble in the Jungle to the top of my list just for you, Rick..:stickout

Go to playlist.com...press that you forgot your password etc...they will ask for your email...then send you your ID name and a new password..and i'm thinking of moving Bunble in the Jungle to the top of my list just for you, Rick..:stickout

"The rivers are full of crocodile nasties..."

That could be a problem, Iz. I have a new rig, new email, the works. Still, should I tire of the repeated surf-rock, I may make the effort.

I figured out playlist's new format and how to add a new music playlist here. For those who may need help, here is what you do.

1. Once you generate the code, look for something that looks like basically like this: www. musicplaylist.us%2Fpl.php%3F

2. Once you find that you will find something that looks simliar to this: playlist%3D73380355%26t%3D1281996901&. Do not include the & symbol. Just everything from playlist to the final number before & in the tickletheater playlist I.D

I hope this helps

Last edited:
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back