• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Admitting your into tickling?

Well I don't really feel a need to tell people so... yes I keep it to myself.

when i 1st discovered it, i was desperate to talk about it outloud. a few months later i told my mates. turns out it was w wise thing to do.

I told a select group of friends, most people know now tho. To be honest I was always very fearful of people finding out, but now it's kinda nice not to have that fear.

Well I don't really feel a need to tell people so... yes I keep it to myself.

Yup, thats me as well.
I don't really feel the need to advertise, just as I don't expect my friends to come out and tell me everything that they are "into" as well.
At the end of the day I really think that some people worry way too much about who they should or shouldn't tell.
I know my friends wouldn't give a shit anyway,and its not as if it's necessary to the friendship that details such as that be discussed.
So why people even contemplate, agonise, and worry about the whole thing is a mystery to me??? :confused:

Usually i keep it to myself unless i feel i can really trust a person .

I tell anyone who is curious. Except for the people I work with in my part time, vanilla job. That's drama I don't need to know about. I really don't care if people know about my fetishy side - if they think down on me because of it, then they can fuck off. The way I see it, telling my new acquaintences about my perverted side is a great way to find out if they are open minded enough to become my friends.

I tell anyone who is curious. Except for the people I work with in my part time, vanilla job. That's drama I don't need to know about. I really don't care if people know about my fetishy side - if they think down on me because of it, then they can fuck off. The way I see it, telling my new acquaintences about my perverted side is a great way to find out if they are open minded enough to become my friends.

Sound reasoning

I never go around advertising it, but most people already know. Since it really isn't a "secret, perverted fetish" to me, it doesn't really seem like a big deal.

I tend to keep my tickle fetish fairly private for personal and professional reasons but often drop subtle and maybe sometimes not so subtle hints when I'm around potential play partners to see if it arrouses any curosity or interest.

Having a foot fetish as well, I find that 'carefully' complimenting a woman on how pretty her feet look or that I like the color polish she's chosen to paint her toe nails with or letting her know her shoes and if she's wearing them, her nylons compliment her outfit so perfectly or even just letting her know how nicely dressed she looks (in a world of business casual and casual dress) sometimes can help steer the conversation to tickling or other fetish related topics. Even if it doesn't you make a person feel good about themself and that's always a good thing.

Only people that know about it is my boyfriend, and my gay friend.

Yeah my close Gay friends know about it too...Much easier to tell them because they have much more open minds. Only one or 2 guys I've dated knew about it but took me a long time to tell them. I don't freak out as much as I used to. I don't broadcast it either. Its not the worst fetish to have. It is not "filty" or "grimy"

I am not open about it at all. I have said that I am kinky but never really elaborating on how kinky or what type of kink I am into. I may have vaguely flirted out a "I like to tickle" line here and there but nothing seriously taken. It isn't like I am looking for play partners anyway. The wife is a more private person than I am and I would never divulge what we do in the privacy of our house to anyone we know.

Quite a few people know, mostly family. They are all good with it, but not that we sit around talkin about it regularly either.

Perhaps in my old age not as afraid to put it out there, primarily in any dating situation out in the "vanilla" world.

only my family knows and one of my friends that i trust PLUS i made him trade me a secret so if it wouldnt get out... his secret is wayyyy worse than mine :evilha: so i KNOW im safe... kuz if his secret was my secret i would kill myself if people found out... hahahaha, and to be honest, idk why i dont want people to know about my fetish... maybe kuz it was on "g4tv's wtf???" lol and thats what people would say... WTF??? lol

lo folks,
Its wierd isnt it how something as simple and as light hearted as tickling can cause so much anxiety and worry. I remember way back i used to think id go to prison if anyone found out lol. Id actually leave the room if tickling happened. Over time as i grew up i eventually built up the confidence and one day told a close friend. Who then went on to tell anything that breathed lol! These days everyone around me who i spend my time with knows and thinks its funny to remind me...which is fun.
With new people i find its alot easier to go around the fetish than confront them with it head on...avoid the car crash, hope the airbags deploy experiance so to speak haha! Its much more fun to dive into a tickle fight with them and then let them find out on their own accord!

:milestone:

Easier for ticklees to keep it private

I guess it's easier for ticklees to keep it private, as ticklers give themselves away through their actions even if they never say the words, "I'm really into tickling."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back