• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adrea and the Inquisition – Adrea continues - Part 2 (goat/f)

kevin75da

TMF Poster
Adrea and the Inquisition – Adrea forced to watch torture of other girls (Part 2)

“You remember, how we tickled each other at the soles of our feet? Do you still know, how ticklish we both were? The soles of my feet were extremely ticklish and especially the arches and I think, it was the very same at you. Well to my absolute shock, the torture they used on me, was exactly THAT: Tickling the soles of my feet!”, she began and goose-pumps grew on her arms.

Martha looked hat her ex-best-friend in complete disbelieve. She was shaking her had and looked very mad. “WHAT? Tickling? That’s all? They tickled the soles of your feet and you gave MY NAME, to stop it? You stupid bitch! I though, we were friends forever, as we promised at age 10! What has changed?”, Martha asked in a furious rage. She knew, she was still very ticklish at her feet, but no level of tickling, how long and with what tool ever, could make her, selling close friends to these monsters.

Adrea began to cry. “I’m so sorry! Please, it wasn’t like the playful tickling we did in our youth! It was torture, pure, merciless torture and the tool they used, was much worse than all fingers and feathers, you tickled me with as a child. It were goats! 1 at first, but finally, they placed 2 of them in n front of the soles, while I was stuck totally helpless in this horrible thing, you see over there. It is designed ,to tie a victim completely unable, to move any limb. Arms, legs and even your upper-body can be secured tight and the feet will be locked in 2 of the 4 holes, you see at the end of the bench, the huge wooden block.”, she described in high detail, seeing every second of her ordeal in her head.
“It was really no joke and became so much unbearable, that I confessed of being a witch after 2 hours. It took them 2 goats simultaneously and another 2 hours, to give them the 5 names, the inquisitor demands from every witch after her confession. Believe me! I gave them the names of 3 women, that are really guilty and evil, but more I really didn’t know. So I gave the 2 of my longtime-friends, too. You, Martha and Lucia, a close classmate from school, I am still in regular contact with. Believe me, it wasn’t done at my full mental stability. I was in such a distress after 4 hours of constant, merciless tickling and they gave me only short breaks of 5 minutes after each 30-minute round, to coat my soles with new, thick layers of salt-brine, so the goat has enough material, to lick off my hyper-sensitive soles, using especially the most-sensitive spots at my arches and toes as preferred targets.”

“Good, I believe you, that this form of tickling must be very bad and so much unbearable to you. I didn’t expect, it took you so long until you cracked, but I am still very disappointed, you didn’t find better alternatives that me and Lucia. I know her from school, too and she always was a calm, lovely and god-fearing girl, also in her later life, as far as I remember. So, the tickling was unbearable to you. But why? I mean, it may be a long time and very intense, of cause, but how can it be so bad, that it made you talk?”, she asked, sill with a bitterness and anger in her voice.

“Look. These goats show not a minimum of mercy or any reaction to anything you do. No shaking, shivering or my loud screams did have any effect on their behavior. The salt from the salt of my feet is just tasty food for them and I can imagine, they are trained to ignore any kind of reaction, a victim will make during that process. You will not believe, how much salt can lick, before she is fed-up. The first goat was used more than 2 hours! Laughter is not fun, believe me! After 1 hour, you only want to make it stop, no matter what and after 4 hours, your stomach and lung is burning and you can not think straight for just 5 seconds. My brain is still dizzy from the over-stimulation at my soles. Another important thing is, that the soles do not get numb, because the targets are so wide spread, especially if the goat is changing feet at fast speed, not touching the same spot for more that 10 seconds, before moving up, down or to the other sole, so the tickling feels completely different and usually even worse than the last one. At last, they put 2 goats at my soles, so they tickled at 2 different spots at the same time. That broke me completely. After less than 30 minutes of that, I told them everything, they wanted to hear.”, Adrea described in very high detail, how the torture felt for her and Rodrigo was impressed, how much this girl understood, why specific things were done and what effect it will have on her. Not giving Martha time to answer, he approached the 2 girls on the bench. “Looks like you heard enough and now it is time for you, to decide, what will happen in this room.”
“W.w.what? What do you mean? I not even get an official accusation! What do you expect from me?, she answers with a shocked face.
Cepo stood up from his chair and gave Rodrigo a wink. “That’s correct, so let me hear the accusation now: You are accused of witchcraft. Confess your sins and give me the names of 5 other withes, like I demand from every confessed witch. Believe me, you will beg me to talk very soon, if you do not tell me everything you know and confess all your delish doings.
Did you cause any thunderstorm or sicken animals lately? How about meeting-spots of witches? Do you know some? Your friend told you, what made her talk and I bet, it will have the same result on you, sooner or later!”, he asked with a calm voice and face, but giving the girl a very serious look.
Martha was in panic, as Rodrigo pulled her to the stocks. “Sit on the bench at put your feet up!”, he commanded, while opening the huge wooden block with the 4 holes. With a short glimpse at the inquisitor, he said: “Outside-holes first, as usual?” Cepo nodded without answering. Slowly, the girl stretched out her legs and put them in outer semi-circles of the base block. Rodirigo slammed the top-half down with a loud bang. “Good girl! Wise, not to fight! Let me watch your soles at first, to prepare them for coating. But first let us secure your arms of moving too much.”, he said and tied her wrists to leather cuffs on a very short chain, left and right at the upper third of the bench. She wasn’t able to lift the more that 10 centimeter. It also forced her upper body to a very limited movement and to her horror, he 2 thick leather belts over her thighs and shin-bone. She was completely immobile. Hearing Adrea’s description, it sounded like the immobility was a huge additional effect, to increase the suffering of the victim, making them feel even more helpless. Then he grabbed a wooden bucket and filled it with water. He placed himself at the soles of his next victim and was surprised, how soft these soles were and that there was almost no callus or wrinkles on the soles, just a plain, straight surface without any obstacle for a goat’s tongue. Pleased of what he saw, he walked to the big salt-barrel and used large wooden spoon, to mix another brine in his bucket, to create another brine for the soles of the girl in the stocks.
Meanwhile, Martha was sobbing and crying. “Please, not that! Don’t tickle the soles of my feet and especially not with a goat! Adrea had really scared me very much with her descriptions. I swear, I am not a witch and I do not know any woman, who I suspect to be one! I am a good Christian and go to church 2 times a week, in additional 3 prayers every day. I never ever did anything bad. I sweeear! Pleeeeeease, believe me and let me gohohohoooo!”, she screamed in total panic.
Cepo went back to his comfy chair and said: “Well, well, that’s what I expected. The same lies as your friend started with. But believe me, you will talk very different in a few minutes and after a short time, it will be the truth, for sure. The soles of your feet will make you laugh without control for hours without pause. No mercy or long breaks! Rodrigo, do we have another fresh adult goat, to start with?”
Rodrigo answered: “Yes, for sure! Isabella will be ready for more rounds, very soon, but there are 5 more goats in my stables. That will be enough for 10-12 hours alone and the twins are still hungry, too. In 3 or 6 hours, they will be more than starving, again.”, and grabbed the brush from the nearby cupboard and headed towards the stocks. Taking a small, low wooden stool and placed himself in front of the trapped soles.
Martha shook her head like mad. No, no, noooo! Please, not that! No goat for my soles! Please, have mercy! I am innocent and this is really not necessary! I can’t tell, what I don’t know! Please, don’t put that brine on my soles! Anything but that!”, she screamed, while the torturer began to put the brine on her soles, from heel to toe, taking a lot of care for the arches and even the insteps were coated with 2 layers more, than the toes and heel. “As far I understood your discussion with your friend, the arches are YOUR worst spot too. Because I don’t want to waste time with being soft o your soles, I will make Catharina lick your arches especially, to cause maximum suffering from the first second. But I expect her, to be interested in on the complete sole-surface within very short time.”, he verbally scared his victim a lot.
“Oooohoohooo nooooohoohoohoooo! Pleeeease stooohoohooop! It tiihiihiihiiiickles baaaahahahaaaad! Not my sooohoohoooles! No moohoohooore tiihiihiickliihiihiiiing! Stop to coat my feet with this bruuhuuhuuush! Iiiihiiihiihiii! Aaaaiiiihiiihiiiaahahahahahaaaa!”, the girl laughed like crazy by just feeling the soft brush at her hyper-sensitive soles.
“Poor thing! Looks like your soles are even more ticklish than at your friend. After waiting a minute, to let the brine dry, he coated another layer on both soles, paying great attention to the arches and insteps, to get a very thick layer of substance on each sole, also adding another layer at heel and toes, just to make sure, the goat will lick for a long time, before all brine is away from her entire the sole-surface.
“Nooohoohooouuhuuhuuuu! Aaaaiiihiihiiii! Iiihiihiiit t..tihiihiiiickles so baaaahaahahaaaad! Please, nooohoohooo mooohoohoooore! Take thehehhehhe daahaahhaamned bruuhuuhuuhuuush awaaahahahaaaay from my sooohooohooles!”. Martha was screaming with laughter, tears rolling down her face like small rivers. Her long black hair flew from side to side while she shook her head like mad. She watched at her feet with unbelieving eyes, not understanding at all, how something so simple, can cause so much suffering and even she remembers Adrea’s report, she could not believe, that the soles do not get numb at a minimum from being stimulated for minutes.
Rodrigo stops coating the soles as he was pleased with his work. He gets up, takes the stool away and puts the brine-bucket on a nearby cupboard, so it will be out of reach for the goats. They will be tied to the stocks anyway, but just in case, something unexpected happens.
“I am ready and her soles are prepared. The mixture seems to be as good as my last one, I must say.”, he told the inquisitor, as he walked back to, get a goat from another stable in the room. “Come here, Theresa, feeding time!”, he lured.
“Wait a minute! I will her give her one last chance to talk, before the torture starts. So, Martha, what do you think? I saw, tickling is very bad for you and your soles are a perfect target. I can imagine, you do not want even worse tickling of your sensitive soles, for a very long time constantly. Is that correct? You know, how to escape the merciless goat, before she starts her evil work. Don’t be stupid and tell me everything, to save yourself from endless laughter!”, Cepo asked and scared the girl in the stocks even more.
“Y.y.yes, I really don’t want the torture to start and have great fear, of what the goat will do with my feet, even more, not to laugh like crazy for hours. But I have no idea, what to tell you. I am not a witch, so I can’t confess that. For the same reason, I can not give you names of other witches, because I simply never met one in ever my life. Please, have mercy! Don’t make this animal lick at my soles and making me laugh ‘till it hurts. Not that! Please! Not the soles of my feet! No tickling, pleeeease! I swear, I am completely innocent!”, the young woman begs in fear, sobbing and crying hard.

…to be continued

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back