• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adrea The Ticklish Scifi Girl

restif

TMF Expert
Was fooling around on a project and found Adrea in a ticklish situation. Really I was trying out a new jumpsuit for Adrea for an animation project but soon found myself having her tickled. She has the most ticklish of feet :).

I used Carrara for the renders.

Hope you like it.

Attachments

• Adrea Jsuit scene POST1.jpg
    Adrea Jsuit scene POST1.jpg
    610.2 KB · Views: 602
  • Adrea JSuit in Trouble POST.jpg
    Adrea JSuit in Trouble POST.jpg
    682.5 KB · Views: 832
  • Adrea Jsuit Resistance POST1.jpg
    Adrea Jsuit Resistance POST1.jpg
    666.1 KB · Views: 845
  • Adrea Jsuit Breaking POST1.jpg
    Adrea Jsuit Breaking POST1.jpg
    640.5 KB · Views: 1,089
I love staring at these. The harsh light and shadow, the contrast, is such a releif from the garden variety omni-lit 3D fare. Nice use of depth of field too. As always, Adrea remains a sadist's dream. Masterfully done, Restif, as we have come to expect.

Excellent.....very realistic looking, and love the sci-fi theme!

Great as always Restif, would love to see Lynette in a similar situation while on a venture in the field.:Hyrdrogen

Definitely and idea. Lynette and Ellen will be adventuring on the next installment of the Barefoot Archaeologist so keep an eye out. Ofcourse she may also make an appearance here too.

Absolutely sensational, my friend.

I was admiring your stuff on dA this weekend. And I have to say, your 3D work is so damn good it transcends the genre.

So impressive.

B

Thanks so much, it is great that you all enjoy my work! Much appreciated!

Very nice indeed! It's clear that a lot of work went into this project, great details.

Restif,

What an absolute treat! Of course anything that includes your lovely Adrea is automatically classified as a treat!

For more of Adrea and a plethora of beautiful ladies with unbearably ticklish soles I highly recommend everyone visit Restif's DA Gallery

Jim
MTJpub.com

Beautiful nuance in the lights, poses and facial expressions.

This is truly breathtaking work. Makes me think about quitting my own stuffg - or trying wayyyy harder!

R

I love staring at these. The harsh light and shadow, the contrast, is such a releif from the garden variety omni-lit 3D fare. Nice use of depth of field too. As always, Adrea remains a sadist's dream. Masterfully done, Restif, as we have come to expect.

Awesome work, restif. Do you use Poser to render these pics or Reallusion?

Awesome work, restif. Do you use Poser to render these pics or Reallusion?

I use Victoria 4 from DAZ and Carrara for modeling and rendering. I use plenty of 3rd party props and clothing too. Carrara is a nice program and works well with the DAZ figures.

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back